PRINCE!!!! Coming to the UK!!!! YES!!!

eoe

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 04:41 pm
Will you look at the pumps!!!

He might do a little waxing DT but I doubt if he goes all out Brazil. He's vain but not too, too vain. After all, he's still got that gap-toothed grin. Never even had them capped.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 03:59 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
Very comprehensive review barry. Glad you enjoyed your VIP package.

First and last time with the VIP package DP.In the backstage bar I was mingeling with radio execs and corporate liggers.People who hadn't paid to be there.Heart Radio freeloaders were in abundance.I reckon around 20% Prince fans tops.Yeah,it's nice to be greeted and supplied with free drinks and "party nibbles" by servers, but something was missing.
I soon realized what it was.Real music fans!
So I took the lift/elevator down to level 1.
As the door opened,I recognized familiar sounds and smells.Folks talking about past/present/future music concerts.Food cooking,Pizza,chicken,burgers,etc.I grabbed myself a large Hot Dog with mustard and ketchup(proper concert food) and found my way to my seat.And I sat there for at least 2 minutes,with my eyes closed,just soaking up the sound/atmosphere of the auditorium.Aint nothing like it!

P.S.
Did you have any time to explore around Greenwich?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 07:53 am
Good for you barry! When you first mentioned being in the VIP box I thought how unexciting that must have been. That's just no way to view a concert or sporting event. It just removes you from the energy-feed of the crowd.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 04:33 pm
barrythemod wrote:
Dorothy Parker wrote:
Very comprehensive review barry. Glad you enjoyed your VIP package.

First and last time with the VIP package DP.In the backstage bar I was mingeling with radio execs and corporate liggers.People who hadn't paid to be there.Heart Radio freeloaders were in abundance.I reckon around 20% Prince fans tops.Yeah,it's nice to be greeted and supplied with free drinks and "party nibbles" by servers, but something was missing.
I soon realized what it was.Real music fans!
So I took the lift/elevator down to level 1.
As the door opened,I recognized familiar sounds and smells.Folks talking about past/present/future music concerts.Food cooking,Pizza,chicken,burgers,etc.I grabbed myself a large Hot Dog with mustard and ketchup(proper concert food) and found my way to my seat.And I sat there for at least 2 minutes,with my eyes closed,just soaking up the sound/atmosphere of the auditorium.Aint nothing like it!

P.S.
Did you have any time to explore around Greenwich?

Good for you baz, you need the right people around you when it comes to Prince.

I only saw Greenwich from the cab but it looked great. If I'd had more time I would've liked to visit the Maritime Museum which looked wicked.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2007 04:34 pm
eoe wrote:
Will you look at the pumps!!!

He might do a little waxing DT but I doubt if he goes all out Brazil. He's vain but not too, too vain. After all, he's still got that gap-toothed grin. Never even had them capped.

I love his little gap-toothed grin, it's very cute and it makes me feel a bit funny when he does it if you know what I mean.

:wink:
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 05:23 am
Oh yeah baby!

I love my credit card.

Goin' to see him again 25th!!!

Wooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 09:40 pm
Dorothy Parker wrote:
Still tiny, taught, peachy and cute. (Wonder if he waxes it? What do you reckon?)

I was just trolling online tonight, minding my own business and suddenly found myself here.

in answer to your waxing question dorothy...
http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/1264/princegreengs1.png
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 10:03 am
ew!

That's not very nice really is it?

Confused
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 01:30 pm
Well...we wanted to know, right? But this was long, long ago, back in his "Controversy" days. I wasn't even into him back then, wondering who was that little freak? But then, a few years later there was "Purple Rain".

I'm sure that now, being so much more sophisticated, he's taking better care with his 'yardwork'. Or someone is. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 09:43 am
Yeah, I bet he's smooth as an eel "down there" and fragrant as an ocean of violets in bloom.

x
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 20 Aug, 2007 11:22 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
...fragrant as an ocean of violets in bloom.

Beautiful. :wink:

That's still one fine little tush, tho. Hairy or not.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:37 am
WoooooooooHooooooooooooo!

Very Happy

Just off to London for tonight's show.

So excited I think I'm gonna wee.

x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:39 am
Have a good time Dorothy. Don't forget to take a spare pair of 'undies'. Smile
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:29 pm
Well.............was it as good as the last time DP ?????
I/we wanna know!
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:46 am
Hello peoples.

Well, another fantastic show. He didn't play for as long as the first night (it was about 1 hour 40 mins this time) but there was a longer piano section this time which was beautiful and my seats were better this time!

Set list from what I remember was:-

Planet Earth
Take Me With You
Guitar
U Got The Look
Cream
Kiss
The Long and Winding Road (Beatles cover)
Shhh
The Beautiful Ones
How Come You Dont Call Me Anymore?
Little Red Corvette
I Feel For You
Do Me Baby
Black Sweat
Purple Rain
Controversey
Nothing Compares 2 U
Crazy (Gnarls Barkley Cover)

I think I may have missed a couple of short versions (I was a bit drunk)

he he

I want to go again.

I didn't go to the aftershow but I hear he didn't play. Just his band who are amazing anyway. Maceo Parker - u know what I mean?

x
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 11:48 am
Dutchy wrote:
Have a good time Dorothy. Don't forget to take a spare pair of 'undies'. Smile

funny u should say that Dutchy, I actually did forget to take clean knickers in my suitcase so I had to go commando the next day.

Embarrassed
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:29 pm
For eoe

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/adele051064/album2/album3/album4/album5/controversy/album6/album7/Prince202.jpg
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:29 pm
Lovely bit of peachy Prince butt.

:wink:
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:31 pm
D/P what is the part you're interested in, the back or the front? Laughing
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 03:32 pm