Hamster Dancin' Around the World

ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 10:58 pm
If she doesn't like one of them, she'll probably get all hysterical.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 11:11 pm
You bet! Smile
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 05:19 am
Thomas wrote:

Did you ask her if she's comfortable seeing her photo on the web?

We are sharing one room all the time ... (but don't tell sozlet, soz!)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 04:46 pm
Penny and I acted as actors for a tv show early in the morning at Union Square: the were looking for .... I don't know for whom, but they even would take Germans and Penny the producer said. So I walked three times with Penny and five times without her along the pavement - for a national health show (sic!).
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 05:48 pm
You know I thought I'd seen just about everything in Union Square ... but a German carrying a toy hamster while being filmed.

It's all so so so exotic !

(how was Walter carrying Penny? in a Snugli? on his shoulder? riding on his camera bag?)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 07:41 pm
ehBeth wrote:

It's all so so so exotic !

Erotic Embarrassed

(how was Walter carrying Penny? in a Snugli? on his shoulder? riding on his camera bag?)

Usually, she's in the bag - this time she was in my hand ...

0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 02:22 pm
Wow!

The kid's very interested. She wants to know what show, and when it will be on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:27 pm
There are three Canajun women looking forward to meeting Penny tomorrow!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:34 pm
Fabulous!

Maybe the Canajun women can take some Penny-pics? (She signed a waiver before she left, saying that anyone could take a picture of her and post it on A2K.)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 04:10 pm
ossobuco wrote:
If she doesn't like one of them, she'll probably get all hysterical.

Very Happy

You are adorable, osso!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:02 pm
I posed with Penney. It's a silly picture, I was trying to order a beer at the same time.

I wanted to mock up some pictures of Penney which the sozlet would maybe never see. Beer swilling Penney, passed-out Penny, table dancing Penney...... reason prevailed.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:13 pm
Hey, sozlet doesn't have to see every picture -- I control what she sees on A2K. (Sounds funny, actually...!)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 04:38 am
We were also considering photoshopping our heads on Penny's body.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:06 am
Penny sighting in Chicago!! (Looks like you guys weren't the only ones with the beer-swilling idea, littlek... Laughing)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/ChicagoMayJune2007117.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:21 am
I was ambushed this morning at South Station/Boston by a certain jespah, who wanted to kidnap Penny for running A2K: defended her like the minuteman she posed for a photo the other day (had been to Harvard, Lexington, Concord ....)
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:22 am
Great photo of Penny! Walter took a photo of Penny having gourmet coffee with me and C.I.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:54 am
wandeljw wrote:
Great photo of Penny! Walter took a photo of Penny having gourmet coffee with me and C.I.

Gourmet coffee, huh. So that's how you call what Sozobe just posted.
0 Replies

username

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:58 am
I didn't realize "gourmet coffee" had a head of foam on it.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 12:15 pm
I do not always word things in a clear manner. I meant that another photo was taken of Penny. The photo with the beer was taken at a dinner in a Chicago German restaurant. The next morning, I was having breakfast with Walter and C.I. on Michigan Avenue in Chicago. We all insisted that Penny drink a lot of coffee. She really got carried away the night before. Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 05:25 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I was ambushed this morning at South Station/Boston by a certain jespah, who wanted to kidnap Penny for running A2K: defended her like the minuteman she posed for a photo the other day (had been to Harvard, Lexington, Concord ....)

Before I recognized you (I don't have the world's greatest distance vision), I was walking along, approaching South Station and thinking, hmm, there's a guy checkin' me out.
0 Replies