Facial cleansers

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 09:46 am
Facewash, morning and night - designed for face and body but I find it really cleans my face well without drying it out:

La Roche Posay, Lipikar Syndet

Rather expensive, at around EUR 10 (US$ 13) per tube but it's like a plan to save me having a facelift, right! Laughing
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 09:54 am
Currently using this. Really like this.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 10:12 am
Face cleanser is one of the subjects I intend to research someday.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 11:01 am
Swimpy wrote:

Interesting, Swimpy. Do the HO2 products work? I've never heard of
them. A tad expensive too.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 12:25 pm
I get very dry skin that gets flakey if I don't use the right stuff. And if I don't use a moisturizing wash and lotion, I get this alligator skin on my nose. Yuck.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2007 12:28 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Swimpy wrote:

Interesting, Swimpy. Do the HO2 products work? I've never heard of
them. A tad expensive too.

I like them. They have several moisturizers that are oil-free that I like, as well.
0 Replies

paintedtearz

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 05:28 pm
I use baby wipes,great for removing make up,then soap and water.Afterwards a good moisturiser. Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 06:16 pm
I just started using them and am surprised that that many people use them as well.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 06:42 pm
after seeing this topic again, i realized, i don't even wash my face really, just the water that runs off my head in the shower, no actual soaping of the face at all, just kind of letting the water run over my face

i was blessed with fairly decent skin re oils and acne, my biggest prob;em is dry skin on my hands mostly due to work
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 06:48 pm
if not for my tremendous respect (read:fear) of squinney, this would be the perfect place for a patented Bi-Polar remark about using her ass for a loofah.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 14 May, 2007 07:19 pm
Nope.

Whatever bodywash I'm using in the shower goes on my face. Whatever bodywash I can get for free with a rebate.

baby oil to take off my mascara, and if I run out, vasaline. If I can't find the jar, I'll use olive oil or any other kind of oil I've got in the house.

All that and a couple of months ago someone pegged me for being 10 years younger than I am...and it was another woman who was being uber bitch to everyone, so If doubt she was trying to get on my good side.

During the winter I started using Lamisilk Protect (a product made for feet) on my tooties for rough skin. I started putting it everywhere else, and just started using it on my face as a moisturizer.....works really great.

It has earned the Chai seal of approval.
0 Replies