9/11 CONSPIRACY - EVEN A CAVEMAN FIGURED IT OUT!

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 02:17 pm
Its obvious that blueflame doesnt even understand the difference between "design" darwings and "as built" drawings. WE make changes all through the byuilding process. The drawings for the WTC probably were modified big time tens of times. Its how the process goes..
Im not so sure that this wasnt covered in some other conspiracy thread that you quoted earlier.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 02:27 pm
farmerman, it's obvious that the 911 Commission was a scam. One day at a time we move closer to new investigations. There's no turning back. Pretending wont alter the trend any. Even John Kerry says "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion." There's no controlling the demand for new investigations.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:04 pm
Quote:
farmerman, it's obvious that the 911 Commission was a scam. One day at a time we move closer to new investigations. There's no turning back. Pretending wont alter the trend any. Even John Kerry says "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger

I sincerely believe that , should a new investigation be started, the box of lies and fraud perpped by the "(11 scholars" will out. There have been numerous attempts at twisting the evidence and calling it truth. SO just beware, the ax will swing both ways.

I think a reinvestigation would be nutty but Im just one person. Perhaps, if itll shut guys like you up, maybe it will serve some purpose. Even the 911 "scholars " (hoo boy what a compliment) have broken into at least 3 factions. They cant even agree with themselves.
If it werent so sad, the scholars would be a candidate for a great Monty Python movie.

Whatever happened to the "controlled nuke" conspiracy?

Let me remind you

Seismic data--FAKED by the scholars, the lamont scientists reported this in the AGU

Cuts on beams -were obviously made after the collapse because the plasma residue was lying ON TOP of rubble

Squibs and explosives-AIR monitors caught nothing unusaul for NOx (which, as we know ALL industrial explosives are Nitrogen based)

Beams cant melt at "such low temps"-LIE, early iron ws made in a process called "bloom" where the only thing that happended was to soften the ore and reduce it

SULFUR MEANS EXLOSIVES__Firecrackers maybe, but SULFUR is a major component of oil and building material. Its stoichiometrically about 5% of gypsum plaster. Think how much drywall is in that building , all loaded with compressed gypsum.

PLANES INTO thE WTC-Why didnt symapthetic vibrations set off the supposedly hidden explosives?

"NO PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON"--Weve seen the security cameras clicking between the shots and they show an aircraft with a tail.Besides, where did all the plane parts come from and how about the thousands of eyewitnesses

LASTLY-WHO the hell could keep such a secret? you cant have an idiot president and such a clandestine op.

AND please dont post any of your links as "proof" they are all bogus re-re-repeats of one or two sources.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:20 pm
farmerman, "Whatever happened to the "controlled nuke" conspiracy?" Spokespeople for the 911 Truth Movement discarded that theory immediately with explanations of why. And others like it much of which is put out to drown out solid scientific evidence. The mistake people like yourself make is you show great disdain for the intelligence, education, qualifications and intent of those who disagree with your position. I like my team. At least you hit on one good point. Investigations may make a mockery of scientific evidence of people like Steve Jones. If Jones is wrong scientifically it would be great to prove it. Only thing I dont think the government dares to pit their scientists in a head on debate with Jones or anyone else. But tomorrow The View will have "first responders" on the show giving their stories of how sick they've become due to the air quality around Ground Zero. The EPA is caught in a big lie on that issue. This show should be the first of several The View will do on 911 with eyewitnesses and scientists. Hopefully with their very large audience a real national people's investigation begins.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:22 pm
Farmerman,

The smoking gun is WTC7, which is why you've obviously left it out in your above post.

Remember folks, no plane crashed into WTC7.

http://www.911sharethetruth.com/images/wtc-7.gif
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:23 pm
Youve got way more respect for Jones than I do. I see no flashes of brilliance merely science doubletalk in many of his pronouncements. Id wager that one of my grad students could nail his ass to the wall on the seismic issue and the Sulfur .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:29 pm
Zippo, as far as Im concerened WTC 7 is a red herring, merely brought up to disquiet the uninformed.

Was WTC 1 hit by a plane

YES or NO?

Was WTC 2 Hit by a plane?

YES or NO?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 03:46 pm
"Zippo, as far as Im concerened WTC 7 is a red herring, merely brought up to disquiet the uninformed." How convenient to dismiss WTC 7. The 911 Commission did. They ignored eyewitness accounts also. What's a guy who was wounded an explosion in a WTC basement know anyway? Too much for the government.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 05:01 pm
I have found a nice summation of all this here.

I will quote a bit I liked.

Quote:
Watching this video (loose change) is like being bukakked with stupid.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 05:06 pm
Cn we stipulate to the fact that , without WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsing, WTC 7 would have been Standing today? Or is that another, separate conspiracy set out by the CIA to commit suicide?

You boys've been suckin down too much Starbucks. Try to get some sleep.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 06:43 pm
farmerman, but for thermate WTC 1, 2, 7 would still be standing.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 09:25 pm
Quote:
tomorrow The View will have "first responders" on the show giving their stories of how sick they've become due to the air quality around Ground Zero. The EPA is caught in a big lie on that issue.
.3 rather large buildings collapsed due to airplane crashes an the associated damage by M)X(A and fire. They emitted huge quantities of particulates and asbestiform minerals as well as dioxins and PCBs. Other chemicals , such as BeTEX and formaldehyde was emitted due to the fire along with styrene and other monomers. The brave guys of the fire departments and police didnt run from the site, theyran into the dust and particulates. Their effects are acute and chronic lung problems consistent with what asbestos and coal miners get from years in the mines, except these guys got their doses in a matter of a few weeks . This doesnt prove anything about a conspiracy. It DOES show that weve gotten calloused over and dont want to take on the responsibilities for their long term care. We owe these guys a lot, health care and proper treatment is the least we can do.
Quote:
farmerman, but for thermate WTC 1, 2, 7 would still be standing.
Your only problem is that youve been handed a crock of **** by that fraud Jones and wont admit it. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THERMITE (NOR ANY SULFUR CONTAINING THERMITE)

EVEN the national Standards guys state that the Sulfur comes from the Gypsum board , I add that another conspiracy piece is that the fire was "reducing" (they try to use that as a point of evidence) We all agree that the black smoke was reducing. That condition is favorable for taking SO4 from gypsum and releasing free S .

As I said, Steve Jones aint a problem to argue. His only weapon is that hes a loudmouth and wont let others interject. Thats not a sign of knowledge or intelligence, thats a sign of a "showman". Youre too esily impressed by charlatans who want to extract their 15 minutes out of a national tragedy.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:49 am
farmerman wrote:
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF THERMITE (NOR ANY SULFUR CONTAINING THERMITE)

The Evidence is in

Professor Steven Jones presenting his X-ray spectrometry evidence from samples taken at the WTC site. They dramatically show a PERFECT MATCH for the highly specialized compound "thermate" (used for cutting through steel) found in the WTC debris. (And no, thermate was NOT used during the clean up operation...this stuff was in the building, and ignited, prior to collapse.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:03 am
Zippo, wheres the "evidence" you speak of. All I see is a bunch of You Tube posts and recycled crap. DOT COM sites may be good enough for you, I am a bit more demanding of data and evidence.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:37 am
Experts who have viewed this photograph say that this column was not cut with a torch.

http://canadianspectator.ca/images/Thermite.WTC.jpg
Notice the hardened once liquid metal.

Watch this video to see the effects of thermite.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 04:18 pm
Then why is the liquid metal lying ON TOP of the rubble at the bottom of the picture genius? The rule s of scientific evidence say that something lying on top of something else, happened AFTER the something else was deposited. Its evidence of collapse and thermal sedimentology

Thermite doesnt cut in nice straight lines. Thyed have to pack a huge amount of thermite around a column and pray for the best because its a slow burn. Its also a bitch to get going.

Id like to meet these "experts" . Im not even in that field and I could drive a truck through the holes in their story
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 04:23 pm
Giuliani Caught In Bizarre Building 7 Lie
Claims WTC 7 collapsed in stages, Kerry Building 7 admission explodes on You Tube popularity charts

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rudy Giuliani has been caught in a bizarre lie about WTC 7, in which he claims the building collapsed in stages over a sustained period of time, when in reality the structure fell in under seven seconds. Giuliani also reveals that he expected the twin towers to collapse but "not in the way they did."

Giuliani was a speaker along with former Oklahoma City Mayor Ron Norick at an April 19th event held at the Oklahoma City Museum and National Memorial in Ahoma City, Oklahoma. The entire video can be viewed here courtesy of C-Span, but the pertinent clip is embedded below.

Giuliani is asked if he had expected the twin towers to collapse on 9/11. Here is his response.

"Yeah, but not in the way they did."

"It occurred to us all that they might ultimately collapse over....the way buildings usually collapse, which is in stages."

"It looked like at some point the top of the building would come off, and then maybe the middle of the building and then maybe there'd be a shell left....the way number 7 came down 4 or 5 o'clock in the afternoon - over a period of time - but the idea that it would implode, the implosion that took place, I actually didn't realize that until much later."

Building 7 collapsed in just 6.5 seconds - videos of the structure before its collapse show the building fully intact and suffering sporadic fires across a limited number of floors.

It has since also been proven to a reasonable degree that the smoke seen emanating from the area of Building 7 was mostly coming from Buildings 5 and 6, which had taken the direct brunt of the collapse of the twin towers and were completely ablaze.

WTC 7 imploded at near free fall speed and fell in its own footprint, barely even blocking the adjacent road. Giuliani's emergency command bunker was located in the building but he and his crew evacuated just before the collapse of the twin towers. Building 7 had been structurally reinforced to compensate for numerous floors to be taken out without compromising the integrity of the building.

For Giuliani to claim that Building 7 collapsed in stages is completely bizarre and totally inaccurate. One has to wonder if he is intentionally attempting to mislead with such a wildly false statement.

Is Giuliani attempting to re-write history in an attempt to deflect clearly documented accusations that Building 7 was brought down by a controlled demolition?

The Internet leader in activist media - Prison Planet.tv. Thousands of special reports, videos, MP3's, interviews, conferences, speeches, events, documentary films, books and more - all for just 15 cents a day! Click here to subscribe! Find out the true story behind government sponsored terror, 7/7, Gladio and 9/11, get Terror Storm!

In addition, his claims that the collapse of the twin towers, though not in the fashion they eventually fell (controlled demolition), was expected, completely contradicts the words of the very people who designed the World Trade Center, who are on the record on multiple occasions stating that the towers were designed to absorb airliner impacts without collapsing.

No steel framed building had collapsed from fire damage in history until September 11 2001 when three fell within the space of seven hours, so for Giuliani to have both expected the collapse and have received a warning immediately beforehand is highly suspicious.

In a related story, John Kerry's comments that Building 7 was deliberately demolished during an Austin Texas speaking event have gone viral since the You Tube video was posted and featured in our story on Monday. Despite receiving massive traffic, Google does not list the Prison Planet.com article in its search results nearly two days after the piece was first posted.

Just one version of the video has already received over 42,000 views and rising and features in multiple different You Tube most popular categories. The clip is currently the 5th most discussed video on You Tube today.

Calls to Kerry's office for a further clarification on his comments were not returned.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 04:25 pm
Maybe sausew they were just a fat lie.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:51 am
It's True -- Rosie Will Leave "View"!!
Posted Apr 25th 2007 9:18AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has now confirmed the buzz that we exclusively reported last night: Rosie O'Donnell will announce on today's show that she is leaving "The View." And TMZ has confirmed that "View" honchos are already searching for her replacement.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 08:29 am
At 11 thiis morning The View will have 911 first responders as guests. Rosie aint leaving till the middle of June so hopefully for truth seekers there will still be a show with Steve Jones. I realize cover-uppers are hoping Jones wont appear.
0 Replies