9/11 CONSPIRACY - EVEN A CAVEMAN FIGURED IT OUT!

blueflame1

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 11:42 am
farmerman, wow you got degrees? Maybe you can go on The View and debate Jones on why you think there was sulfur in the molten metal at WTC.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:21 pm
Ive got a number of degrees including two terminal degrees (a Phd and a Masters in Applied science). However, Im most proud of a BFA degree that I earned as a "hobby"
SO, youve got me presenting my "ticket punching" credentials, what about you, you have any experience , training , or CEU's in any relevant field? (Or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn last night) There is plenty of sulfur in jet fuel. Sulfur is a defect lattice constituent of many granular paints, its in paper, wood, fiberboard , also , perhaps most relevant . It is a MAJOR COMPONENT OF GYPSUM(which , Im sure you already know is what we call that white stuff in drywall ) -I feel that genius like yours should be nurtured..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:33 pm
farmerman wrote:
-I feel that genius like yours should be nurtured..

Wicked . . .

I love it . . .
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:42 pm
Are you sure you are guys? You talk a lot.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 12:45 pm
farmerman, your explanation dont explain a thing about the molten metal. Jones would bury you in a debate. So would Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories. I agree with FEMA's assessment, " "Concluding remarks in the FEMA report on the WTC 7 collapse lend support to my arguments:

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse ["official theory"] remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis [fire/damage-caused collapse] has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue." Further investigations, research and analysis are needed. 70 million Americans at least agree also.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 01:07 pm
Gypsum, is an alkali sulfate that produces sulfide products and free sulfur in reducing conditions (the core of the fire).
Sulfides can get incorporated in the residual product of melts and burns. That why we see alkalic sulfides and free sulfur in volcanic vents. As far as arguing Steve Jones, Ive heard him on Art Bell( I admit that Ive listened to him cause the science guys he gets on are mostly all whack jobs) and he(Jones) gets way too angry too quickly. He can be irrational from his sound.
Why would I want to argue with him. Id rather laugh at him. Arguing with such a fool merely gives credibility to his ridiculous stream of consciousness and Im always a bit skeptical about people who dont finish their thoughts and talk too fast.

As far as the existence of sulfur in metal melts , What was the actual issue of incredulity?You think That it should not happen in an environment in which sulfur is actually being given off in the flames??

You have obviously little more information than what your reading in your conspiracist websites. When you can put an argument together with coherent sentences and thoughts of your own that show some knowledge, I think by then you will learn that Jones is just a Barnum .

I have one for you. If the building was brought down by explosives why didnt they detonate when the planes flew into the building? How come the air tox sampling didnt see a greater than normal peak on Nitrogen compounds? (Any fool knows that, unless youre usingNukes or Gunpowder, all ALL explosives are Nitrogen based, why no big NOx spikeconsistent with explosives.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 01:11 pm
blueflame1 wrote:

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse ['official theory'] remain unknown at this time.

QFT. Smile

Everyone, please take a good look at this video clip (many different angles) of how WTC 7 collapsed and tell me honestly that you believe it DOESN'T look like a controlled demolition.

waiting...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 01:15 pm
Please lift right leg while waiting, Ill wait.

Clean that vid up. I get a major cookie alert.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 01:24 pm
farmerman wrote:
Please lift right leg while waiting, Ill wait.

Clean that vid up. I get a major cookie alert.

18,086 have viewed the video. You don't need to have a 'degree' to enable cookies. :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 01:58 pm
Zippo wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse ['official theory'] remain unknown at this time.

QFT. Smile

Everyone, please take a good look at this video clip (many different angles) of how WTC 7 collapsed and tell me honestly that you believe it DOESN'T look like a controlled demolition.

waiting...

My honest thoughts are (It bothers me to even watch it) is it possible the buildings were rigged? It could be. I don't think they were. I have watched controlled demolitions on the discovery channel and it doesn't look like that.
I can't tell you why, it just doesn't look like that to me. If they were rigged it takes time. How come no one noticed? Someone would have seen something.
I believe the commission report. A lot of people worked on that report and I don't think they are lying. Not that many people.

btw, zippo, the other video with the President (which is most likely a voice over) I am not going to refute point by point.
According to the commission report, the President before entering the classroom was told it was a light aircraft that hit the building. The same report the media were telling the rest of us. The President responded that maybe it was pilot error.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:09 pm
zeppo
Quote:
18,086 have viewed the video. You don't need to have a 'degree' to enable cookies. [Wink]
ANd every one of those probably believes the penis extender ads they get as a consequence. You keep your vids zep.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:13 pm
I forgot, I will get back to you on where the jets were, why they were there and who gave the orders (hint: they were exactly where they were trained to be)
Someone made a mistake not knowing what the other party was doing.
Gave a different order.

If it came down to it Flight 93 IMO would have been shot down before it was close enough. The jets were in the right area per orders. Reading the recordings, the passengers knew they had no hope except to gain control of the aircraft.
If I remember right there were 2 passengers capable possibly of controlling that aircraft. That was their only hope.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:15 pm
FEMA said in their report on WTC 7 "Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue." Fema is an Agency of the US government. The government itself calls for further investigations. I agree with the government on this one. I only hope the new investigations are televised. Maybe Steve Jones will chicken out and not show up.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:26 pm
Want to know what our President wanted to do? I have the page directly if front of me. I will make another post, give me a second.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:37 pm
He was told in the classroom at 9:05 am a second plane has hit the 2nd tower. His instinct was to remain calm and not have the country see an excited reaction in a moment of crisis. After leaving, during the ride in the motorcade he learned an aircraft hit the Pentagon. A lot happened in this time, bottom line he strongly wanted to go to the White House. The White House.
He grudgingly gave in for security reasons. They departed with no destination except to get Air Force One up and as high as possible then decide what to do.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 02:43 pm
It was longer than intended to make that post since my phone rang. Twisted Evil

Otherwise I was on the phone, reading the book and typing at the same time. Not the easiest thing to do.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2007 04:54 pm
Official Reports Misrepresented the Towers' Construction http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/blueprints.html
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:02 pm
Those were not "as built" drawings were they.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:04 pm
TTH wrote:
He was told in the classroom at 9:05 am a second plane has hit the 2nd tower. His instinct was to remain calm and not have the country see an excited reaction in a moment of crisis. After leaving, during the ride in the motorcade he learned an aircraft hit the Pentagon. A lot happened in this time, bottom line he strongly wanted to go to the White House. The White House.
He grudgingly gave in for security reasons. They departed with no destination except to get Air Force One up and as high as possible then decide what to do.

Yes, and Davy Crockett killed him a bar when he was only three......it must be true because someone wrote it down on paper....
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2007 12:08 pm
"Yes, and Davy Crockett killed him a bar when he was only three......it must be true because someone wrote it down on paper.... ". hahaha. Yes so let's assume the blueprints were not used and let's believe the 911 Commission. Who needs blueprints to build a skyscraper anyway?
0 Replies