Attack of the Killer Lesbians

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:14 pm
ATTACK OF THE KILLER LESBIANS

By LAURA ITALIANO

April 12, 2007 -- One of them was "slightly pretty," so the freelance film director decided to say hi.

Next thing he knew, he was encircled, beaten and knifed in the gut right there on a Greenwich Village sidewalk - by seven bloodthirsty young lesbians.

"The girls started coming out of nowhere," Dwayne Buckle told a Manhattan jury yesterday, describing the bizarre beat-down he suffered last summer, allegedly at the hands of a seething sapphic septet from Newark, N.J.

"I felt like I was going to die."

Buckle, 29, of Queens, took the stand in Manhattan Supreme Court yesterday to admit he was defenseless and terrified after his simple "hello" spurred a predawn melee on Sixth Avenue at West 4th Street.

Three of the original seven women are currently serving six-month jail sentences for attempted assault. But four others are on trial on first-degree gang-assault charges that could get them anywhere from three to 25 years in prison.

The accused ringleader - Patreese Johnson, 20, whom Buckle called the "slightly pretty one" - is additionally charged with attempted murder for allegedly pulling a knife from her purse and slashing Buckle repeatedly, lacerating his liver and stomach.

The women, in turn, claim they were defending themselves against a violent, anti-gay bigot, and counter that Buckle provoked them as he sat outside the IFC Center movie theater trying to talk pedestrians into buying his latest movie.

When they rebuffed his advances - telling him he wasn't their type - he began calling them "f- - -ing dykes," they say. He then spat on them, threw a cigarette at them, and even grabbed one of them by the throat - which, like much of the melee, was caught on an IFC video security camera.

"I'll f- - - you straight, sweetheart," he told defendant Venice Brown, 19, before choking her, her lawyer, Michael Mays, told jurors.

Buckle told a different story on the stand, assigning many of his alleged attackers monikers.

There was Brown, the one he admittedly called an "elephant." Then there was the one with the "low haircut," do-rag and wife-beater T-shirt, whom he admittedly called "a man," and the "slightly pretty" one to whom he first said hello.

It all started, he said, when the first two walked by. "They looked effeminate [sic] and one of them was slightly pretty, so I said 'hi' to them," he said.

But the "heavier girl, she started to dog me out," Buckle said.

"What does that, perchance, mean," asked the judge, Justice Edward McLaughlin. "Just disrespect me," Buckle explained. Then "more girls started coming out of nowhere."

Buckle admitted he retaliated, telling the one with the "low haircut" that "she looks like a man." He felt spit on the back of his neck, and spat back.

That's when the women's fists began flying. "I had my hands in the air in defense of their blows," he said. Then "I felt like a nick in my abdomen. I didn't know what happened.

"Everybody just jumped me," he added, including three male passers-by recruited on the spot by the women. "It felt like it was 10, 20 people." By the end, "I was messed up," he said.

NYPost
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,965 • Replies: 41
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:23 pm
That was one of the more entertaining stories I have read in quite some time.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:26 pm
I'm going to walk down the street tonight and see if I can provoke a group of lesbians into attacking me. My knife-fighting skills have eroded over the years and I need to hone them a bit.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:30 pm
Many tourists are unaware that Manhattan is infested with roaming packs of vicious lesbians waiting to pounce. Have no fear - if you spray Channel #5 at them they run off like scared rabbits. Fortunately, there are papers like the New York Post that take these things very seriously.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:31 pm
There's one now!

<sharpens knife>
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:32 pm
Oh, it's Green Witch. Sorry, GW, your shoes threw me.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:33 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There's one now!

<sharpens knife>

Get away from that mirror Gus.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:35 pm
I pray to god that there is not a human on this planet that would mistake me for a lesbian.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:36 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Oh, it's Green Witch. Sorry, GW, your shoes threw me.

I thought you liked my black stilettoes with the sling backs?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:38 pm
That was back in the days before you mistook me for a lesbian. Now I see only army boots and I shiver in fear when you approach.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:38 pm
Heal me, Green Witch. Make me whole.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:40 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I pray to god that there is not a human on this planet that would mistake me for a lesbian.

Your prayer has been answered.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:40 pm
I'm glad one only has to be slightly pretty to have a film director say hi to you.

There's hope for me yet.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:41 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

What part of you is missing?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:44 pm
Listen you two, get a room.

sheesh, I can smell the lust from here.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:46 pm
Chai wrote:
Listen you two, get a room.

sheesh, I can smell the lust from here.

That's manure you're smellin' and we're waiting for Calamity Jane so we can make it a threesome.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:50 pm
I like Chai's new avatar.

Very sexy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:52 pm
Here they are:
the slightly pretty one, and the one who KINDA looks like a man...

http://uglyoftheday.com/files/images/47e6scd.thumbnail.jpg
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:53 pm
I am a tee bit preoccupied now, Green Witch, I am saving the world.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:53 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Are you looking for the "water torture" technique?
0 Replies