Set
If Al Charlatan can be a reverand I would suppose anyone could Embarrassed
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 01:38 pm
au1929 wrote:
Set
If Al Charlatan can be a reverand I would suppose anyone could Embarrassed

Not to mention his highness Rev. Jesse Conman Jackson. When was the last time these guys actually ran a church service?
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 04:17 pm
Setanta wrote:
Mr. Pike may well be Jewish, although having seen a picture of him, which was allegedly taken in Israel, is not proof that he is Jewish--and is as idiotic a contention as are all of your ranting, hateful racist screeds.

Whether or not Mr. Pike is Jewish, his rant boils with hatred, and an association with a white supremacist racist such as David Duke speaks volumes about the value of what he writes.

So now you're a david duke expert? I ust checked Duke's site for you and he's has primarily news articles from all races, very few of those articles are written by non jews actually. New York Times for example....

Pike has always claimed Jews are God's chosen, promoting it quite extensively. He only attacks one group and that's the CRIMINAL ADL anti-defamation league, charged with almost 100 felonies in California alone. What next? Will you be advocating the JDL who has been convicted of more terrorist bombings in America than any other known group?

The ADL Repeatedly uses this test to conclude if you're an anti-semitic: http://slate.msn.com/?id=2067854

Maybe you should TAKE THE TEST to see if your name ends up in the newspaper tomorrow or in their database used by their foreign agents who operate under laws that they can assassinate anyone in any country.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:30 pm
Dghs48 wrote:
Murder is murder and it is clear to me that at the time of the murder, the killer hates the victim, for whatever reason. Calling it a "hate crime" doesn't change a thing.

I'm pretty sure people murder for profit, too.

That's worse, IMO.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 09:31 pm
michael1 wrote:
Maybe you should TAKE THE TEST to see if your name ends up in the newspaper tomorrow or in their database used by their foreign agents who operate under laws that they can assassinate anyone in any country.

Dude... you forgot to put on your tinfoil hat.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 06:48 am
Baldimo wrote:
michael1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:
In another of his threads, he posted an image showing a picture of a "white man," and of a "black man"--each were really 19th century caricatures, and the caricature of the black man was very demeaning, insulting. Beneath each image was a picture of a skull, obviously referring to the image above it, and that of the white man looked like a human skull, while that shown below the black man looked the skull of an ape.

That was not a skull of an ape. You can look at nearly any picture of blacks and match them all up to be the same as the picture. I guess you've never seen one. Almost all blacks have a snout like that, where have you been? Debate it on the thread itself if you disagree, show pictures with it, and you can find that under the history section on 10% differences of DNA between the races. AP NEws article and ONLY MAINSTREAM NEWS & MEDICAL REPORTS, no bogus crap like setana posts so far.

While there is a difference in skulls between the different races of humans I wouldn't call them snouts. The reason I agree with the difference in skulls is because forensic science uses those differences to determine the race of someone where all they find is a pile of bones. Its called facial reconstruction. There are slight differences but nothing I would call a snout which sounds demeaning. Pigs have snouts not humans.

My apologies and correction has been made, as it was not my intension to offend anyone. I heard it from a black girl on America's next top model calling her own face a snout, and she almost won the competition. So I naturally thought it wasn't demeaning, I would have never imagined calling it that beforehand. Getting out of such political correctness you should note as a matter of record that Jesus had no problem calling canaanite women dogs, and not his children, and wouldn't heal the woman's daughter until she also acknowledged she is a dog person and not one of God's children and is not entitled to the children's breads, only crumbs. (matt 15:24-30) But then again the canaanite women weren't indoctrinated by political correctness as folks are today, so I guess we all must be more polite because of the backwards hate politics.

Back on the actual subject of the thread:

This bill has nothing to do with violent crimes. Have you read it? Why are you so quick to judge something you've never heard of? It says any one who uses any wording which can be construed to inciting hatred of any federally protected group, Jewish Dual Citizen Politicians, Homosexual or Atheist Jewish Politicians, etc, will be tried and convicted for their exercise of speech or religion. It is a blank check for tyranny. Lets hope it doesn't get passed. It is constitutional as long as congress approves it because the constitution says congress can pass anything, even if it is against the bill of rights.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 07:33 am
It used to be the fundys, now it's the bigots.

in this case, the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

at least MOAN isn't a hater.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 07:36 am
Chai wrote:
It used to be the fundys, now it's the bigots.

Ain't that the truth?

Chai wrote:
at least MOAN isn't a hater.

This is where our thinking parts ways.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 10:35 am
michael1 wrote:

Pike has always claimed Jews are God's chosen, promoting it quite extensively. He only attacks one group and that's the CRIMINAL ADL anti-defamation league, charged with almost 100 felonies in California alone. What next? Will you be advocating the JDL who has been convicted of more terrorist bombings in America than any other known group?

The ADL Repeatedly uses this test to conclude if you're an anti-semitic: http://slate.msn.com/?id=2067854

Here's a list of Bush's Cabinet around the time of the beginning of the Iraq war (now there are worse jews who have been promoted), Note, over half of them are not only jewish, but Dual Citizen Foreign Israeli Atheist Jews running the whitehouse from within:

"AMERICA'S RULERS - Are They All Jews? Is this like the Jewish Administration of Hitler's Germany?"

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/bushlist.htm

This is why they want free speech outlawed so these tyrants can be protected because of their race made highest and most superior as a special federally protected group, higher than the Aryans ever were under Hiter. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THEM IF THIS HATE BILL IS PASSED IN CONGRESS. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BY TRADITIONAL VALUES AND READ UP ON THE BILL AT WWW.TRUTHTELLERS.ORG

Yet in their laws they rank probably somewhere underneath the status of the federally protected and prefered transvestites who can get them removed at will. I know for sure Blacks sometimes rank higher than jews if they're offended such as you see with the ousting of that Imus jew charactor.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 10:55 am
Gunga... is that you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 10:59 am
http://www.itzcaribbean.com/images/fashion-model.jpg

http://www.caribbeanonlineyellowpages.com/images/p_967_j.jpg

http://www.areyouabeauty.com/50226711/beverlypeele.jpg

I'm not surprised that the Nazi boy thinks the David Duke site is A-OK.

Hey, Nazi Boy, you seem to assert that Jews are a "different" race. What race do you allege they are? Are you saying they're not "white?" God, you crack me up.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 12:04 pm
michael1 wrote:
Pike is jewish. I saw a picture of him in Israel wearing a Kippa.

Hey, I didn't know Prince Charles was a Jew!

Musta happened when his mum got a mohel to perform his circumsion.

http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/1998/1948/kippa.gif
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 12:38 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Gunga... is that you?

I didn't know Gunga claimed Jew ran everything. I was thinking it was Zippo or Blueflame or one of the many other admitted racists. Gunga to my knowledge has never stated a hatred for Jews?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 02:45 pm
I'm looking at the forum for Christs Assembly right now...

every single post by michael in just a just and paste, including the comment about checking the newspaper in the morning to see if you name is..yada yada yada....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 02:48 pm
Wow, it's a really crappy forum.

the only posters are the Administrator, someone who called themselves Minister, and a third called truth will set you free.

most threads get looked at by maybe 10-20 people, but hardly any replies.

It's even worse the the Spririt Warriors forum.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 12:23 pm
Christsassembly.com I know hasn't yet been announced. Not officially opened as is a new website, but you can post important articles or comments there which normally end up going offline you can archive there, for discussions, and share more truth on the important subjects as well. I like it as it is almost like a conspiracy theory site and I hear will be announced to hundreds of the print mail subscribers in the next seasonal newsletter mailing.

Back to the topic:

If this hate bill is passed then that would mean that discretely worshiping and reading from the bible will be outlawed and you can be thrown in jail. All for doing nothing more than true love for our neighbor, reading God's word, and/or worship.

See the traditional values video I posted earlier. You can read more up on it on the national prayer network website or at www.traditionalvalues.org or the other sites I linked such as http://www.truthtellers.org/ where I already linked you that you can read the full text of the hate bill at http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/s1145commentary.html which is going in again this month before congress as they have resubmitted it several times hidden and attached to another bill which you can learn all about on www.truthtellers.com, and with the public outcry of Christians and all those who believe ideas shouldn't be judged by others as hate. Just as the 11 people in philadelphia were charged with dozens of hate crime Felonies for singing hymns on a sidewalk! Not to mention grandmas who have gotten prison time for committing the "hate crime" of publically reading scriptures to lost sinners who she believed needed Jesus. What next, rounding up all the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses for their biases of feeling they need to knock on our doors? That can also be construed into being a hate crime because it includes a "bias" and perhaps trespassing, so is a felony.

The thing is if the bill is passed it cannot be debated whether it was hate motivated bias or "any disorderly conduct" which is the definition of a hate crime. This makes these small annoyances to sinners now to be be triple the normal offense and normally a very severe felony such as the "philadelphia eleven" were charged with. There are no checks and balances for it, only tyrranny if this is passed.

This bill has been stopped many many times, and this time it may actually go through. You can get the updates through www.truthtellers.org and www.traditionalvalues.org as well as read past alerts, and sucesses in stopping these bills in the past.

I'm a main stream fundamental bible believing spirit filled blood washed Christian, a Saint and member of the body of the Universal church of Jesus Christ and no other. I'm with about a billion other believers in Jesus Christ, some may be asleep to what is going on and others awake.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 12:31 pm
Quote:

I'm not surprised that the Nazi boy thinks the David Duke site is A-OK.

You liar, I said I will check that site for you and I saw that all races articles are on the site, including jews from new york times, not only mr Pike. You said you think Jewish Mr. Pike is anti semitic which was ridiculous! Just because he doesn't like the crimes committed by the ADL doesn't make him anti semitic. As shown I demonstrated he calls the Jews God's chosen, and doesn't like that criminal enterprise of the ADL who has been convicted countless times as well as been charged with countless felonies as I linked earlier. Shame on you for lying about me & others. I could care less about Pike, I do care about the Christians who are arrested for singing hymns on a sidewalk and charged with felonies. Or 80 year old Grandmas being put away for several years for reading a bible verse at a lesbian pride day.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 12:35 pm
You have never proven the Mr. Pike is Jewish, and the evidence is very good that he is not. I am not a liar, and you did not tell me that you would "check" that site for me, which is a service which i do not need from you--so, in fact, you are the one retailing lies. For your information, even the nut jobs who believe there are actually such things as races don't consider that Jews constitute a "race" separate from all other "races." If one were to assert that there are in fact "races," Jews would qualify as "the white race."
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 03:22 pm
And I thought Hitler was dead!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 14 Apr, 2007 05:13 pm
au1929 wrote:
And I thought Hitler was dead!

He's only sleeping . . .

Please don't wake me, no
don't shake me