The Mounting Threat Of STATE Hate Laws

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:28 am
The silliness of "hate laws" is someone would be judging someone else's heart. How do they know someone is hateful or not? How would someone be able to tell if what they meant was love and truth.
This would mean anyone could wrongfully suffer for being wrongfully accused of a "belief system" that they may not even be aware of. Non-hateful people can be falsely labeled "haters" and go to jail. They're talking about using this against any Pastor who reads passages out of the bible which say things like sodomy is a crime, and things that say "sin is wrong."

Will this be God's punishment on His peoples retreating from Victory?
see:

http://www.truthtellers.org
http://www.repentamerica.com
http://www.traditionalvalues.org
http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com
http://www.christsassembly.com/watchman_reporters

The Mounting Threat Of STATE Hate Laws[/size]

By Rev. Ted Pike
4-11-7

Attention has recently focused on threatened passage of federal "anti-hate" bill H.R. 1592. But equal danger is faced at the state level, as many state governments are stiffening their own "anti-hate" or "anti-bias" laws. The Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith is architect of this anti-Christian legislation worldwide. If ADL can't succeed in using federal force to persecute Christians, state hate laws can be strengthened to do the job. Certainly, ADL made powerful use of Pennsylvania's "anti-intimidation" law in 2005 to arrest and jail 11 Christians-the work of ADL national executive board member and Philadelphia DA Lynne Abraham.

[...]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,331 • Replies: 73
No top replies

michael1

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:29 am
Important info from Traditional Values Coalition.
Important info from Traditional Values Coalition.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=00fa0eccceea6c5fac41
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:39 am
This guy can't be serious.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:41 am
I'm afraid he is.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:50 am
Another crusader fighting the oppression of Christians.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 07:52 am
Fighting against more than that, I'm afraid. Fighting against all things OTHER.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 08:12 am
Michaels avatar says it all.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 08:19 am
In another of his threads, he posted an image showing a picture of a "white man," and of a "black man"--each were really 19th century caricatures, and the caricature of the black man was very demeaning, insulting. Beneath each image was a picture of a skull, obviously referring to the image above it, and that of the white man looked like a human skull, while that shown below the black man looked the skull of an ape.

So, i traced the image, and found it at a site calling itself "The Pagan Front." It is a so-called Aryan organization, and a white supremecist organization. This guy is obsessed with "race," and is eaten up with racial hatred. He relies most heavily on that "Christ's Assembly" site, which is pretty damned whacko all on its own, but the long, tedious post which he had begun with the vicious image i described above demonstrates that he is very familiar with racist web sites, all of which appear to be white supremacist.

This guy has to have the worst racist hatred line of sh*t i've ever seen on line. Of course, i don't usually visit, and never read the discussion boards at the kind of hateful, white supremacist sites with which he appears to be all too familiar.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 08:31 am
I did a quick search for "Reverend" Ted Pike, and find that Jewish opinion is divided on whether or not the good Mr. Pike is antisemitic, but i also found something else which is rather telling about Mr. Pike. An article by him on the hate crime legislation proposed in Congress is featured prominently at the web site of David Duke. If you do not recall, Mr. Duke is a former "Grand Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan, and a proponent of what he calls "white nationalism," although denying that he is a racist.

I wasn't surprised to find that Mr. Duke admires Mr. Pike--sadly, i am not surprised to find that Michael1 is an admirer of Mr. Pike. I refuse to refer to Mr. Pike as "Reverend"--i see no reason that any reasonable person would revere a hateful man such as he seems to be.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 08:42 am
I'm beginning to get the glimmer of a thought that white people may not be superior.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 10:42 am
Setanta wrote:
I did a quick search for "Reverend" Ted Pike, and find that Jewish opinion is divided on whether or not the good Mr. Pike is antisemitic, but i also found something else which is rather telling about Mr. Pike. An article by him on the hate crime legislation proposed in Congress is featured prominently at the web site of David Duke. If you do not recall, Mr. Duke is a former "Grand Wizard" of the Ku Klux Klan, and a proponent of what he calls "white nationalism," although denying that he is a racist.

I wasn't surprised to find that Mr. Duke admires Mr. Pike--sadly, i am not surprised to find that Michael1 is an admirer of Mr. Pike. I refuse to refer to Mr. Pike as "Reverend"--i see no reason that any reasonable person would revere a hateful man such as he seems to be.

Pike is jewish. I saw a picture of him in Israel wearing a Kippa. Nice Try! what next? are you going to say Traditional Values which is primarily hispanics are racists too? It's too bad you lie a lot.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 10:50 am
Setanta wrote:
In another of his threads, he posted an image showing a picture of a "white man," and of a "black man"--each were really 19th century caricatures, and the caricature of the black man was very demeaning, insulting. Beneath each image was a picture of a skull, obviously referring to the image above it, and that of the white man looked like a human skull, while that shown below the black man looked the skull of an ape.

That was not a skull of an ape. You can look at nearly any picture of blacks and match them all up to be the same as the picture. I guess you've never seen one. Almost all blacks have a snout like that, where have you been? Debate it on the thread itself if you disagree, show pictures with it, and you can find that under the history section on 10% differences of DNA between the races. AP NEws article and ONLY MAINSTREAM NEWS & MEDICAL REPORTS, no bogus crap like setana posts so far.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 10:57 am
Mr. Pike may well be Jewish, although having seen a picture of him, which was allegedly taken in Israel, is not proof that he is Jewish--and is as idiotic a contention as are all of your ranting, hateful racist screeds.

Whether or not Mr. Pike is Jewish, his rant boils with hatred, and an association with a white supremacist racist such as David Duke speaks volumes about the value of what he writes.

By the way, this took about thirty seconds or less of search time:

Biography of Ted Pike at the National Prayer Network site.

Read it, it makes a liar out of you. One thing i found hilarious is this:

Quote:
Rev. Ted Pike is director of the National Prayer Network, a Christian/conservative watchdog organization. He is a 1971 graduate of Portland State University, with emphasis in art and philosophy.

A graduate with "emphasis" in art and philosophy? Why should anyone call him "Reverend?"

A continued tour of a search of Ted Pike proves really disgusting. For example, there's this article by him at Preterist Viewpoint-com. He has such gems in that one as:

Quote:
In its article on motion pictures, the prestigious Encyclopedia Judaica says: "All the large Hollywood companies, with the exception of United Artists, were founded and controlled by Jews."

Quote:
The powerhouse behind NBC Universal's "The Book of Daniel" has got to be Jeff Zucker, a Jew.

Powerful Jews at NBC Universal also include David Zaslav, president, NBCU Cable; Jeffrey Gaspin, president, NBCU Cable Entertainment; Neal Shapiro, president, NBC News; and Marc Saperstein, senior executive vice president, human resources and communications. "The Book of Daniel" is defended by vice president of current programming Vivi Zigler. (The famous Lichter/Rothman poll of top media executives found that 59 percent were "raised in the Jewish religion.")

Quote:
While the creator of "The Book of Daniel" is an Irish-Cuban ex-Catholic homosexual named Jack Kenny, the comedy is produced by Universal, one of the great Jewish film production companies. A high percentage of Jewish names occur in the credits of "The Book of Daniel." This list includes writers David Simkins, Dava Savel, Tracy Stern, Dan E. Fesman, Harry Victor, and Blair Singer, as well as directors Mel Damski and Adam Bernstein. The full list of Jews is probably greater since many in the media have adopted Gentile names.

Do you really expect anyone to believe that this hateful sonuvabitch is Jewish? Get real . . . i guess you think we're all really stupid, and can't figure anything out for ourselves, huh?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:02 am
Bogus crap, huh?

I guess you would be an expert on that, i've never seen you post anything but bogus crap.

Just what the hell do you mean when you talk about black person having a "snout." Do you claim that's not a racist remark?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:05 am
Wearing a kippah does NOT mean someone is Jewish.

(without working at it, I can think of 3 members of A2K who I've seen with kippahs that I know aren't Jewish)

Snout? You've got a marvellous way of revealing yourself, m1.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:06 am
<omigodomigodomigod> Can't, just CAN'T be serious. A snout!?!?!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:10 am
What a f*cking moron.

Quote:
Debate it on the thread itself if you disagree, show pictures with it, and you can find that under the history section on 10% differences of DNA between the races.

There is hardly 10% difference between the DNA of a human and a fruit fly, let alone the races.

Tool

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:15 am
michael1 wrote:
Setanta wrote:

That was not a skull of an ape. You can look at nearly any picture of blacks and match them all up to be the same as the picture. I guess you've never seen one. Almost all blacks have a snout like that, where have you been? Debate it on the thread itself if you disagree, show pictures with it, and you can find that under the history section on 10% differences of DNA between the races. AP NEws article and ONLY MAINSTREAM NEWS & MEDICAL REPORTS, no bogus crap like setana posts so far.

While there is a difference in skulls between the different races of humans I wouldn't call them snouts. The reason I agree with the difference in skulls is because forensic science uses those differences to determine the race of someone where all they find is a pile of bones. Its called facial reconstruction. There are slight differences but nothing I would call a snout which sounds demeaning. Pigs have snouts not humans.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:18 am
A Jewish Reverend. What's next? A Lutheran Rabbi?
0 Replies

Dghs48

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 12:49 pm
Murder is murder and it is clear to me that at the time of the murder, the killer hates the victim, for whatever reason. Calling it a "hate crime" doesn't change a thing.
0 Replies