Discussion i had last night...

Asherman

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2007 09:42 am
Its beginning to look as if Sugar Tea didn't really want help so much as someone to do his essay for him. From the material and direction suggested by myself and Setanta, Sugar should have been able to construct a passing response to the assignment. If he been serious I believe we would have been asked to critique a more-or-less complete draft before today. Instead, it seems Sugar has decided playing music is more important than an education. Oh well .............

Sugar, if you revisit this thread, I'm still interested in reading what you will be turning in to the teacher later today, or sometime tomorrow. Its now too late for us to give you any more assistance on this project. For what its worth, I think that you will later regret not making education the number one priority in your tender years. I hope you become wildly successful as a musician, but frankly that is like most kids dreaming of becoming world famous athletes. Long odds. Wealth and fame, though I know you won't believe it, are only transient hollow achievements; while the acquisition of knowledge and wisdom are always increasing ... unless you get the Alzheimer's late in life. LOL.
0 Replies

SugarTea

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2007 01:14 pm
Asherman! im not home right now! Im in LA, i had to fly over here as an emergency with my band, we performed here and it was amazing.., but i did turn my paper in..., i dont have it here with me but when i get home to MIA i will send it to you just so you can read it..

thanks for all your help, and sentana too!@ thanks!! i love you guys
0 Replies