The CAT room!

BoGoWo

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 10:38 am
Gaut...;
I would be very tempted to examine any "out of hand" dismissal of any group of anything if I were you;
but then if I were you, you would like cats, and everything else unless proven unworthy!
And I am sure the ladies would join me in taking the "high road" of continuing to enjoy your company! (nice of me to answer for them, eh?)
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 02:51 pm
Here are some recent photos of the Possum-cat - but before I went away, so he's smaller than now...
Confused

http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9A/10/TheRavensRealm/7/1981.jpg
And here he's suffering the trying on of the jacket my aunt knitted for him!http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/9A/10/TheRavensRealm/7/1982.jpg
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 03:03 pm
Gautam wrote:
I dont like cats at all - do u women still love me ?

No.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 03:06 pm
He is tres cute, Margo!

I cannot post pix, but I can give you a url: http://groups.msn.com/TheRavensRealm/ddlowan.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3988

I don't have a camera - so I rely on the kindness of strangers!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 03:23 pm
Blanche DuBois in a bunny suit . . . that one cat (? ! ? ! ?) looks like a prison camp survivor . . .
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 03:31 pm
Miranda is naturally tiny! She is small, as well as thin - she is a little better covered now- but that is the breed - she is actually very beautiful and her little body is all muscle!

Oscar is a podge.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 04:47 pm
Sorry, this image is a little largish....
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQCmAvEWdGeENQFkDyVG5ku7Da2Q!eJtlnO2XPOQPzKgAsXgu1xAsab0DlxqlCkdxGQIvRzqBY*8xZq5rNOt7kKngx2xPi*JZMl9bIZaPwa8Wp1nayVdYg/ScreechandKris.jpg?dc=4675416543249185925
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 04:51 pm
But cute!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 05:56 pm
Is that not one of THE cutest creatures you've ever seen? Maybe I'm a bit partial.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 06:36 pm
Have to admit, that is one adorable cat, littlek!

Guatam doesn't like cats? Oh my.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 07:37 pm
He is oozing essence of Spoiled Cat from every pore l'k.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 07:52 pm
Indeed! That kitty knows that its human is wrapped right around his/her little tale!
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2003 09:15 pm
Lil K-

What a great kitty-cat! I don't suppose he's at all spoiled, is he?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 02:57 am
dlowan wrote:
Gautam wrote:
I dont like cats at all - do u women still love me ?

No.

Life does not seem to have a purpose any more Sad

In hindu culture, cats are considered inauspicious. And hence we grew up with an intense dislike of cats. You will very rarely find a hindu who likes cats.

I love dogs, horses, lions and tigers and rabbits, and elephants and almost all animals, except cats !
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 04:51 am
LibertyD

What a couple of preciouses! Very Happy I love the dark & mysterious one!
And the ginger tabby looks as naughty as any ginger tabby I've ever known. (Tell me, why are ginger tabbies ALWAYS wicked?)

margo

What a fine feline specimen Possum-cat has turned into! Ravishing!!! Very Happy
..Doesn't look at all the fiendish character you've described on other threads! All sweetness & light! Very Happy

littlek

What a snoogly critter! Putty in your hands, by the look of it. Tell me, are the 2 eyes different colours, or was it just a trick of the camera? Very striking, either way!

I'm just about to go back & check out Deb's link. But before I do, I want to say that it's very much "love us, love our cats" around here, Gautam. Are you CERTAIN you don't like these ones just a little? Hard to see how you could resist! Confused
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 04:58 am
msolga wrote:
before I do, I want to say that it's very much "love us, love our cats" around here, Gautam. Are you CERTAIN you don't like these ones just a little? Hard to see how you could resist!

Dahling, I have been resisting the charms of all these beautiful women for so long. What are cats ???
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 05:00 am
Aw, Deb, what a chic & distinguished pair!
Er, is that Oscar who has the "problem" you need psychological help for? He looks strangely innocent & utterly incapable of the foul deeds you've described! Shocked
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 05:07 am
As cannot be stated too often, cats are the spawn of satan. Looks mean nothing, and in felines, are intended to deceive. Imagine any vile tactic of which a cat is capable in you relationship with the critter, and the cat will top it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 06:14 am
I thought you were putting up awnings to shade their blessed li'l bodies over in Auntie Lowan, Setanta?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2003 06:16 am
If Lovey wants to put up them awnings, she is welcome to do so, it'll just give me an excuse when i run over 'em to claim i never saw 'em.
0 Replies