An update for those who know me...

gwene

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 11:24 am
can relate.
Just want to say I can relate to your frustration. Nothing is ever good enough. Constant drama, Lack of respect, anger, disappointment, and on and on. None of it is easy. I know the desire to just want to resolve it all and to "vent" at times.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 11:44 am
yep, vent "at times" is great, especially if it helps you take action.

2.5 years? Absolutely no excuse.

I have one question for you Kitkat: Since you came to your own conclusions (that are different from everybody else's take on the situation here) what do you want from us here? Obviously you don't take any advice given to you here, you know what we think and that we have little sympathy left for your voluntary misery.... so what is it that you want from us?
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 03:21 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
Obviously you don't take any advice given to you here, you know what we think and that we have little sympathy left for your voluntary misery....

First of all that's bull ****. For the millionth time I have taken ALL of your advice except for leaving. The only advice I do get on here anymore is to leave. That's it. Everything else I have done exactly as it was given to me. I have done the therapy, I have done the talking, I have done the threatening...so to say I have never taken advice from here is bull.

In other news...I've been seeking out my options...Like I said that I was doing to make a plan for myself. I have been talking with an old girl friend of mine and she is in need of a roommate for a year. She is getting married to her boyfriend of many many years and they don't want to move in together until the wedding day. I told her about my problems at home and she brought up the idea of moving in with each other. It is something I am considering because it's not being without a man that I am afraid of, it's being alone.

The more I am with my husband the more I can't wait to leave. I think that this would be a geat opportunity for me so I'm just waiting until May until she moves out of her other house. I just can't take it here any more. He's driving me insane! Every word that comes out of his mouth is a complaint about something. I try to keep as positive around him as humanly possible but it just doesn't matter with him. Living with him is like living with my parents again. Everything is so hypocritical with him. He treats me more like a sibling that he hates than a roommate he tolerates. I can't wait to get the hell out of here.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 03:27 pm
May?

May, 2007?
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 03:30 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
May?

May, 2007?

Yes, right after I graduate next month. Well...technically I graduate the 1st of June. By then I should be able to have a job lined up.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 03:44 pm
June, then.

Security deposit? First month's rent?
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 03:54 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
June, then.

Security deposit? First month's rent?

I have $3500 saved up
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2007 04:29 pm
The roommate option is a great first step towards independence.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 07:14 am
Kitkat--

Now you're making plans rather than dreams. This is enormous progress.
0 Replies