Wife dancing with someone else???

guyguy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 06:50 am
So you are saying you would do all 3 thigs you listed???
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 07:32 am
[quote="guyguy"]So you are saying you would do all 3 thigs you listed???[/quote]

Do you mean me?
Yes, if I ever thought he had a problem with me dancing with other guys...
Thank god he doesn't...
I go on holidays with friends and sometimes share a room with a guy if it's convenient/cheaper.
Now I could understand if that was bothering him, but luckily he knows that nobody can even come close to him!
0 Replies

guyguy

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 09:45 am
Bohne wrote:
[quote="guyguy"]So you are saying you would do all 3 thigs you listed???

but luckily he knows that nobody can even come close to him![/color][/quote]

I think this is what my wife is telling me and when I have a feeling of insecurity I have to remember what she has told me "You are the one that I married"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 09:58 am
guyguy wrote:
"You are the one that I married"

Exactly!

"Save The Last Dance For Me"

You can dance-every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye,let him hold you tight
You can smile-every smile for the man
Who held your hand neath the pale moon light
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darlin' save the last dance for me

Oh I know that the music's fine
Like sparklin' wine,go and have your fun
Laugh and sing,but while we're apart
Don't give your heart to anyone
But don't forget who's takin' you home
So darlin' save the last dance for me

Baby don't you know I love you so
Can't you feel it when we touch
I will never never let you go
I love you oh so much

You can dance,go and carry on
Till the night is gone
And it's time to go
If he asks if you're all alone
Can he walk you home,you must tell him no
'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
So darling,save the last dance for me

'Cause don't forget who's taking you home
So darling,save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me
Save the last dance for me.

Guyguy...it's all been said, and I too agree with Stuh about not dancing yourself if it makes you that uncomfortable (personally I don't like it when someone tries to convince me to do something I really know I won't get into)

Plus, she's with her mom and sister. How likely is it she's going to start someone with those 2 around?

It's just dancing, let her have her fun. Aslo it's a good feeling to her knowing you trust her.

You do trust your wife, don't you?

No, "yeah I trust her, but..."

No buts. Do you trust her? Yes or no?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 10:07 am
I'm still curious about whether guyguy knows dancing isn't something he'll get into. I know lots of guys who hated it when they didn't know how, and started to like it or love it after they learned. So far all he's said is he hates it because he doesn't know how.

Also curious about your reaction to spending quality time together as a family, no babysitter required, guyguy.
0 Replies

guyguy

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 06:42 am
About the family time, we do things together during the day but these things we are discussing happen after the kids are in bed.

About the dancing, right now I am just going to do the counseling (on the 2nd) and see how things are after that. One thing that you might find amusing is that her sister acutally has a full time job teaching dance and is about to open her own studio. Too be honest I just never thought I could do the moves well even if I did no them. I would love to be able to dance with her, as it is very intimate.

One other thing I might add is that I am starting to work out, I have a gut and working out should improve my self-esteem.

BTW, we have a 2 and a 9 year old... boys
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 08:33 am
If you would love to, then I definitely think you should at least give it a try! If you try it, and it doesn't work out, oh well. If you try it and it DOES work out, win-win!

Hope that counseling helps you gain some clarity on this whole situation, though.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 08:38 am
Dancing is great excercise. Your gut would be gone in no time.

I've known some heavy people who were amazing dancers; being "light on your feet" has nothing to do with weight.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 10:20 am
Emmitt Smith on Dancing with the Stars last season.

Man, that guy could dance <sigh> once he started practicing.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2007 01:25 pm
guyguy wrote:
I would love to be able to dance with her, as it is very intimate....One other thing I might add is that I am starting to work out, I have a gut and working out should improve my self-esteem.

good to hear it, hope things work out
0 Replies