Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ate my husband's Oreos!

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:21 pm
more likely he would produce a scientific study and statistics going back to the 18th century showing that no man has ever had a penis long enough to fellate himself.... then when someone pointed out it was just a joke he would return and declare vistory :wink:
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:40 pm
fishin wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Well, the basis of the joke seems to be an unwillingness to accept any facts which don't fit the idea that president Bush is behind anything bad that's going down in the world, and that idea, implicit in the humor, deserves to be challenged.

I congratulate you on continuing your spotless record of never defending your ideas against a challenge, but, instead, always attacking those who disagree.

And maybe, just maybe, that is why the thread was created in the "Humor" forum. If the intention was to discuss "facts" or that what was posted was asserted to be "facts" to begin with then this thread probably would have been created in the "Politics" forum.

I suspect that if I started a thread in the Humor forum that began with "There once was a man from Nantucket..." you'd be peeved and claim that there are no men from Nantucket.

IOW, lighten up Francis!

Nah, you're just on the losing side of the issue. I couldn't care less if it was started in the Religion forum. The thing that's supposed to be funny about this thread is that it makes fun of the idea that KSM did the things he's confessed to and implies that he didn't do them. The reason why the people who think it's funny do think it's funny is that they'd prefer to believe that the White House coerced a false confession from him, and a few of them probably also think that the White House is behind 9/11 etc. I won't let them get away with that nonsense even in the disguise of humor. If you notice, my initial thread simply made fun of them, which you failed to recognize as humor. I guarantee you that if a conservative here put a joke in the Humor forum which was based on making fun of a liberal precept, there would frequently be liberals posting in the thread to take exception to it. The confession of KSM strongly suggests that nobody connected with the president was behind 9/11, which is an absurd idea anyway, and that many of the people at Guantanamo Bay are very, very dangerous terrorists who richly deserve to be there, and that the imprisonment of most of these people is serving a useful purpose.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 03:17 pm
KSM built the Tower of Babel.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 06:59 pm
Brandon, I wasn't so much aiming my barbs at Bush, but rather at this egomaniac terrorist who obviously wants to take more credit than Satan for doing evil in the world. I don't think the government had to torture him very hard for him to start squealing like a pig in poop. I think he's happy and proud to take the blame for everything they toss his way. He probably thinks he's going to become a worshiped martyr- and maybe he's right. I am concerned that because of his never ending confessions that some real evil doers are going to get away and live happy, long lives. The government now has their scape goat and they can claim to have captured the bad guy, thus making the world safe for Democracy and the American Way - it's a lot easier than searching caves in Pakistan.

(I'm waiting for him to confess that he is the real father of Anna Nicole's baby)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 07:00 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Brandon, I wasn't so much aiming my barbs at Bush, but rather at this egomaniac terrorist who obviously wants to take more credit than Satan for doing evil in the world. I don't think the government had to torture him very hard for him to start squealing like a pig in poop. I think he's happy and proud to take the blame for everything they toss his way. He probably thinks he's going to become a worshiped martyr- and maybe he's right. I am concerned that because of his never ending confessions that some real evil doers are going to get away and live happy, long lives. The government now has their scape goat and they can claim to have captured the bad guy, thus making the world safe for Democracy and the American Way - it's a lot easier than searching caves in Pakistan.

(I'm waiting for him to confess that he is the real father of Anna Nicole's baby)

Amen, sistah. Plus, I blame KSM for my toothache.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 07:39 pm
Ha ha! Funniest thread of the day. And we all needed a smile..
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 07:41 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
fishin wrote:
IOW, lighten up Francis!

Nah, you're just on the losing side of the issue.

Umm, dude.

Do you realise that, politically speaking, Fishin' is on your side?

He has got a sense of humour and healthy relativation, though.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 08:17 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
KSM built the Tower of Babel.

Nah...but the bastid HAS confessed to knowking it down...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 08:26 pm
... And, I've been blaming the dog for those awful farts. Dadgummit, KSM! Cut that out!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 11:40 pm
KSM killed pharlap.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:15 am
KSM is my ex mother in law
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:46 am
Green Witch wrote:

Maybe he is trying to hog the "glory," although it's not a very clever move on his part. Maybe so. But he was, apparently, one of the top officers of Al Qaeda, and I do believe that they are behind 9/11 and a lot of the other things like the murder of Daniel Pearl.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:48 am
KSM is Brandons father.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:54 am
KSM killed Kenny..
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 06:55 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Maybe he is trying to hog the "glory," although it's not a very clever move on his part. Maybe so. But he was, apparently, one of the top officers of Al Qaeda, and I do believe that they are behind 9/11 and a lot of the other things like the murder of Daniel Pearl.

Brandon - there's a serious thread on this topic (well, as serious as one can take A2K Politics threads in general..) HERE
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 07:10 am
nimh wrote:
KSM killed Kenny..

that bastard!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 07:11 am
KSM was CJHSA's scout troop leader....
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 07:13 am
nimh wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

Brandon - there's a serious thread on this topic (well, as serious as one can take A2K Politics threads in general..) HERE

Thanks. I just wanted to respond to GW's comment to me. Unless someone wants to get into it here, I've spoken my piece and will move on.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 07:21 am
how about cleaning the spot and spraying some Febreeze on your way out?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 08:31 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
KSM was CJHSA's scout troop leader....[/quote

That explains so much....
0 Replies