Kahlid Shekh Mohommed Confession

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:43 am
For those who believe that there is no real, nor serious threat to the United States by members of the Radical Islamic Movement, the transcript of a recent hearing in Guantanamo should be enlightening:

Transcript
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,296 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:50 am
Re: Kahlid Shekh Mohommed Confession
Asherman wrote:
For those who believe that there is no real, nor serious threat to the United States by members of the Radical Islamic Movement, the transcript of a recent hearing in Guantanamo should be enlightening:

Transcript

Thanks for doing your part to support Operation 'Keep Alberto Gonzales off of the Front Page of CNN,' Ash. Your country is proud of your service.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:53 am
Liberals will do and say whatever they can to make this event seem meaningless.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 10:54 am
McGentrix wrote:
Liberals will do and say whatever they can to make this event seem meaningless.

I guarantee that if you were strapped to a board and had water poured over your mouth and nose until you think you're dying, McG, just like we did to KSM, you'd confess to whatever I wanted you to.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:09 am
That's one of the liberal taking points, care to share the second one cyc? You know, the one about the secret torture camp in Gitmo?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:12 am
McGentrix wrote:
That's one of the liberal taking points, care to share the second one cyc? You know, the one about the secret torture camp in Gitmo?

There's no doubt that we waterboarded KSM. You should try keeping up.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:29 am
I think this guy would rather be dead, confession is the quickest way out.

http://www.bu.edu/globalbeat/jpg/deadprisoner.jpg
Iraqi prisoner dies after U.S. interrogation

http://www.bu.edu/globalbeat/jpg/iraqabuse22.jpg
U.S. soldiers force Iraqi prisoners into compromising nude poses--Washington Post

http://www.bu.edu/globalbeat/jpg/iraqtorture.jpg
Today, the U.S. Army stands accused of abusing suspects in a prison once run by Saddam

http://www.bu.edu/globalbeat/index050304.html
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:34 am
Are you liberal touts suggesting that KSM is innocent and did not do any of the "things" he admitted to?

Let hear it for the record!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:39 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I said that was one of the liberal talking points, I didn't say it didn't happen. Try keeping up indeed.

It's being used as though it will invalidate the crimes KSM is guilty of and will make him more appealing to those that hate Bush. Feel sorry for him, that will make you feel better.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:50 am
Naturally those who support mass murder in an unjust war in Iraq would grasp at any straw to cover for war crimes. It's well established that evidence gained under torture is worthless. Curveball was tortured and his evidence was used by Bushie to lie us into war. That evidence was proven to be untrue. On the other hand evidence given by eyewitnesses on 911 that explosions happened in the basement of WTC is completely ignored. Some of those eyewitnesses were even injured by the explosions. None the less their testmoney dont support the covernment's 911 theories and therefore is swept aside. That's life in Bushie World. As Bushie says, " You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on".
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:52 am
woiyo wrote:
Are you liberal touts suggesting that KSM is innocent and did not do any of the "things" he admitted to?

Sorry but it doesn't work like that you see. If you have claimed that he'd commited the crime, then you have to provide the proof.

Show me some evidence that the guy did it. Admitting to 911 or anything else isn't actually proof. He's innocent until proven guilty.

The burden is on you.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:55 am
I have yet to hear anyone, liberal or otherwise, say that KSM wasn't
guilty of at least some of the horrific crimes he's confessed to. The
question in my mind is whether he is guilty of all of them. Now even
assuming that -- for whatever reason -- he is claiming responsibility for
some things he never did, he remains thoroughly despicable and I cannot
imagine anyone feeling sorry for him or trying to get others to do so.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:56 am
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Sorry but it doesn't work like that you see. If you have claimed that he'd commited the crime, then you have to provide the proof.

Show me some evidence that the guy did it. Admitting to 911 or anything else isn't actually proof. He's innocent until proven guilty.

The burden is on you.

It doesn't work this way? really?>

He admits he under no stress, admits in his own words and that is not good enough for YOU? Rolling Eyes

Have a nice day!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:57 am
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I said that was one of the liberal talking points, I didn't say it didn't happen. Try keeping up indeed.

It's being used as though it will invalidate the crimes KSM is guilty of and will make him more appealing to those that hate Bush. Feel sorry for him, that will make you feel better.

I don't feel sorry for him. He deserves whatever happens to him.

I just don't think that this is exactly news, per se, that he confessed. It was carefully timed to shift the media's attention.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 11:59 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I just don't think that this is exactly news, per se, that he confessed. It was carefully timed to shift the media's attention.

Cycloptichorn

Carefully Timed???

The case was heard and transscript is dated March 10 2007. That's 5 freakin days ago! Geepers, get a life!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0314071gitmo1.html
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:02 pm
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Cycloptichorn

Carefully Timed???

The case was heard and transscript is dated March 10 2007. That's 5 freakin days ago! Geepers, get a life!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0314071gitmo1.html

I have a life, thanks.

I have little doubt that if the admin. wasn't getting beaten up, this wouldn't have been released at all.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 12:04 pm
woiyo wrote:
Zippo wrote:
woiyo wrote:

The burden is on you.

It doesn't work this way? really?>

He admits he under no stress, admits in his own words and that is not good enough for YOU? Rolling Eyes

Have a nice day!

You forgot, 4 years of Gitmo interrogation ?

If nobody was questioning the official story of that fateful day, there would be no need for this hogwash.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 06:12 pm
Confessions obtained through torture are not even credible enough to be used as admisible evidence and will be immediately shot down by any competent defense attorney. Evidence from 911 eyewitnesses on the other hand has been shuffled aside by the 911 Commission despite the fact that their evidence has the greatest credibility. The burns and wounds on their bodies extremely hard to ignore by any but the worst sort of people. "Add this additional reason to the list: Any information gained through torture will almost certainly be excluded from court in any criminal prosecution of the tortured defendant. And, to make matters worse for federal prosecutors, the use of torture to obtain statements may make those statements (and any evidence gathered as a result of those statements) inadmissible in the trials of other defendants as well. Thus, the net effect of torture is to undermine the entire federal law enforcement effort to put terrorists behind bars. With each alleged terrorist we torture, we most likely preclude the possibility of a criminal trial for him, and for any of the confederates he may incriminate." link
0 Replies

anton

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2007 08:28 pm
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed just had a three year Extraordinary Rendition in a secret CIA prison, give me Dubya for three years and I will have him confessing to going down on Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz in the Sistine Chapel.
I can't imagine anyone in the free world accepting what passes for justice in the US; particularly under the Bush regime, Americans may believe their own fiction but I can assure them the rest of the world doesn't!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 06:58 am
anton wrote:
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed just had a three year Extraordinary Rendition in a secret CIA prison, give me Dubya for three years and I will have him confessing to going down on Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz in the Sistine Chapel.
I can't imagine anyone in the free world accepting what passes for justice in the US; particularly under the Bush regime, Americans may believe their own fiction but I can assure them the rest of the world doesn't!

Do you even know what "Extraordinary Rendition" is?
0 Replies