Lack of sex drive

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:26 am
kickycan wrote:
kimmy4534 wrote:
He's working on relaxing techniques to prolong himself, and they are helping.

What techniques? I'd like to hear more. I'm always looking for ways to add strokes my game.

What game? Masturbation is masturbation is masturbation!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:53 am
Someone stop Jane! She seems to be losing control.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:59 am
CalamityJane wrote:
kickycan wrote:
kimmy4534 wrote:
He's working on relaxing techniques to prolong himself, and they are helping.

What techniques? I'd like to hear more. I'm always looking for ways to add strokes my game.

What game? Masturbation is masturbation is masturbation!

Yeah, but I'd like to be able to beat my current record, which is 53 hours, 12 minutes.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:03 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

I like your blithe tone.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:04 am
Seriously, if there are techniques that help in this endeavor, I am all ears.
0 Replies

kimmy4534

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:05 am
I guess I'm still looking for some advice on the issue..........Smile
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:06 am
kickycan wrote:
Yeah, but I'd like to be able to beat my current record, which is 53 hours, 12 minutes.

Since puberty embarked upon you? That would be twice a year - yeah,
you can beat that, kicky!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:23 am
kimmy4534 wrote:
I guess I'm still looking for some advice on the issue..........Smile

What issue? That you feel guilty for thinking of someone else while you're having sexytime with your hubby? You shouldn't. People fantasize all the time. It's normal. There. Issue solved. And about your husband's staying power...you said he's doing some things that are helping, so I'm not sure what the problem is there, if there is one at all.

The only thing I get from your post that causes me some concern is that you seem to WANT to stray, or at least you are toying with the idea. That seems like your real issue. And to that, I say, don't.

Now, how about coming through with one or two of those sexytime relaxation techniques?
0 Replies

kimmy4534

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:47 am
What did I say that makes you think that I'm thinking of straying? I'm not doing it on a conscious level that I know of. I guess that's why I'm asking if those fantasies I have point to some underlying desire for that fling I had before I met my husband. I'm a completely different person now from what I was then....do you think, if unresolved, my desires could somehow be fulfilled if I should meet someone I find attractive? Most of the one night stands I had were fueled by alchohol and partying...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:50 am
Re: Lack of sex drive
kimmy4534 wrote:
I know I've been one to fill my life with sex, but this is one person that matters to me and I don't desire to stray. At least I don't think so.

Don't overthink fantasies. They're fantasies. Not a big deal, so long as you don't act on them (as Green Witch noted).
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 11:59 am
and I noted even before that.... but no respect for the Bear. I don't need this abuse. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:00 pm
Yes, yes, Bear noted it too. I think Kicky did also. There there.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:06 pm
too late to backpeddle now... I'm crushed and my self esteem has received a mortal wound.... and btw my avatar is prettier than yours....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 12:42 pm
If you change your avatar your self esteem will get an immediate boost, I'm tellin' ya. I think the "O" one is particularly nice...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 02:50 pm
Kimmy--

Welcome to A2K.

Quote:
I don't have the desire to stray now, but do you think those feelings could change if things don't get better sexually?

Don't borrow trouble. Focus on solving the problem.

I could be reading things into your post that aren't there. I gather that you are unsatisfied sexually because of your husband's lack of staying power.

I also gather that you are concerned with his staying power--and his ego--and he is concerned with his staying power--and his ego.

He's getting attention from you--and you're unsatisfied sexually. You feel more than a little left out in bedroom satisfaction and marital concern?

In the past you've known men who could satisfy you in bed. You didn't choose to marry them because they didn't satisfy you out of bed and you are savvy enough to know there is more to a life together than bed sports.

Because of your experience, you figure that the problem isn't "your fault". Ok. Fine. Not-your-fault. BUT: Your lack of satisfaction is a problem the two of you share. He can't improve without feedback--and you certainly don't want to turn him loose to get feedback from a friendly floozy.

Life in bed isn't fair, sometimes. Life out-of-bed isn't fair, sometimes.
Bed problems can be solve. Worthless men can only be discarded. You've got a good guy.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 05:44 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Yeah, and you'd like to be there, wouldn't you, gus?
0 Replies