help air in vagina!!!!!!

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:17 pm
I'm not a gyenecologist, but I'll take a look.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:18 pm
Green Witch wrote:
What makes you think I can play bass?

Eh, that's ok. Nikki Sixx can't play bass either.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 06:24 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

be careful of the suction.

I hear she cant even get off of a smooth surface...

oh hey.. Dont you also have like.. Red bumps on your fingers?

Do you think the two are connected?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 06:41 am
No, just on my penis. Is that weird?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 06:46 am
kickyman
Quote:
Thank you for crowning me the king though. I appreciate that.
. Thats just cuz your chin looks like one.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 08:58 am
Amerigirl86-on a more serious note, it happens to most/all women, usually when your having sex, and usually when you having sex with a really nice guy, and usually when you having sex with a really nice guy that you want to impress..........and then it happens....a total mood killer.

This has been discussed here before somebody gave a great thing to say if the guys being immature about it when it happens, something like 'woops,sorry, small willys always make me do that'.

Its just one of those things(that we dont get warned of in sex ed at school).
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:12 am
just carry a rubber duck around with you, and tell everyone it's your talisman.

Then, while you're having sex, you just keep squeezing it the entire time, and no one will know the difference.

As for the sitting down standing up thing, also keep a whoopee cushion with you and tell everyone you have horrible hemorrhoids and you need to sit on it to keep from busting a vein in your sphincter. No one will question your vagina gas again.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:13 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
now we're dogs.. you women are just virulent and way too touchy...... see if I offer any help again.

I would never call a woman a dog especially a married woman.... dogs, after birthing, still go into heat occasionally... :wink:[/quote

We shouldn't compare men to dogs...dogs are loyal
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:16 am
Hey marty if your woman is at the front door hollerin to get in and the dog is at the back door hollerin to get in who do you let in first?

The dog of course... the dog will shut up after you let it in.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:23 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Hey marty if your woman is at the front door hollerin to get in and the dog is at the back door hollerin to get in who do you let in first?

The dog of course... the dog will shut up after you let it in.
Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
Re: help air in vagina!!!!!!
amerigirl86 wrote:
im 21 i have this problem when i sit in a chair or stand up it feels like air is trying to escape my vagina or like air bubbles i dont have sex that often so i dont think that is the problem but the other night did the naughty and hubby pulled out and there was the air thing this is so embarresing..any info would help alot please thanks alot Embarrassed

Air bubbles! You call those air bubbles?!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bf/Omaha_Tornado_Damage_1913.jpg/400px-Omaha_Tornado_Damage_1913.jpg

I beg to differ.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 04:00 pm
Believe me,! your OB/GYN has heard it all. Don't be embarrassed to ask about it at your next check up.
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 04:19 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

be careful of the suction.

I hear she cant even get off of a smooth surface...

oh hey.. Dont you also have like.. Red bumps on your fingers?

Do you think the two are connected?
what you mean about she cant get off a smooth surface?yea i had a rash on my finger the doctor said i was allergic to lotion i was using .dont get on here and be hateful
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 04:21 pm
Chai wrote:

Then, while you're having sex, you just keep squeezing it the entire time, and no one will know the difference.

As for the sitting down standing up thing, also keep a whoopee cushion with you and tell everyone you have horrible hemorrhoids and you need to sit on it to keep from busting a vein in your sphincter. No one will question your vagina gas again.
OK TO GET THIS STRAIT MY **** AINT MAKING FARTING NOISES IT JUST FEELS LIKE AIR BUBBLES. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 04:36 pm
I think the best advice you can take from here is -Talk your gyn.
I googled abit... The only things I could see is that it's normal and not something you should be embrassed over.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:31 pm
amerigirl86 wrote:
Chai wrote:

OK TO GET THIS STRAIT MY **** AINT MAKING FARTING NOISES IT JUST FEELS LIKE AIR BUBBLES. Twisted Evil

air bubbles.... hmmmm.. sounds like the production of sparkling love wine.... have you considered it might be yeast?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:36 pm
Naw, if she was a mule we would call her a "windsucker" and the fix would be a surgery invented by a guy named Caslick. Clearly a different story here.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:37 pm
Amerigirl---Don't be too offended, some of the other A2ker's are just feeling a little fiesty.
It's wierd to have things going on with your body and to not know what is normal and what too excessive. Just run the question by your GYN. It is reasonable to want to know for sure what's up. If this happens pretty frequently under normal activities something could be up. Ask about the possibility of a fistula. That is an extreme possibility but possible.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:41 pm
amerigirl86 wrote:
Chai wrote:

Amerigirl now dont be gettin all het up they jest funnin with you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 07:05 pm
amerigirl86 wrote:
dont get on here and be hateful

Ohhhhh dear.
Dont go there. Cool Just dont..

Anyway.
My comment about not getting off of a smooth surface was a joke.
Sorry it ruffled the top of your head on the way out.

My question about your red bumps and your vagina was serious.

do. you. think. it could be related? seriously?

If the lotion you are using causes THAT much irritation on your finger, it is entirely possible you got it on your labia while wiping, and it irritated your skin.

Dry itchy skin in and around the vagina can cause a feeling of "air".
When it is not moist enough to keep itself ...closed ( for lack of better words) it is possible that you are getting small bits of air inside of you that come out later as... well.. I dont need to explain. Laughing

If you only stopped using that lotion a few days ago, it could still be irritating your crotch now. It takes a while for your vagina to rid itself of an outside cream/lotion...etc.
0 Replies