help air in vagina!!!!!!

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 04:44 pm
im 21 i have this problem when i sit in a chair or stand up it feels like air is trying to escape my vagina or like air bubbles i dont have sex that often so i dont think that is the problem but the other night did the naughty and hubby pulled out and there was the air thing this is so embarresing..any info would help alot please thanks alot Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 8,408 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 04:51 pm
I'd be happy to take a close look for you... I'm not a doctor but I recently stayed at a Holiday Inn Express,,,,
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 04:56 pm
Well, I swore I was going to leave the political threads alone and this topic was the next best thing.

I think I read on another thread that you gave birth 3 months ago, I assume you had a natural birth and not a cesarian. You are very stretched and thus have lot's of room for air. There are exercises you can do to tighten up your vaginal muscles, but the reality is- it's normal under the circumstances. I'm sure some of the other ladies of the site will have more advice and the men will magically appear because someone said the word 'vagina".
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 04:57 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'd be happy to take a close look for you... I'm not a doctor but I recently stayed at a Holiday Inn Express,,,,

like I said... the word is magic.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:02 pm
Jesus Green witch let a guy try to help.... why are you so bitter?
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:08 pm
yes that was me i did have a baby 3 months ago but i had a c-section.so i dont know what the problem is maybe the condom's hubby is wearing?who knows? yea men think vagina is funny but dogs will be dogs i just need advice on my problem Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:15 pm
now we're dogs.. you women are just virulent and way too touchy...... see if I offer any help again.

I would never call a woman a dog especially a married woman.... dogs, after birthing, still go into heat occasionally... :wink:
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:18 pm
Oh my god, A2K has a queef thread now! Finally!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:20 pm
Kicky.... save me from these bitter women
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:21 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'm not bitter Bear, I just stated a fact and you proved me correct. And there's definitely worse things than being called a dog...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:23 pm
kickycan wrote:

Now if this isn't proof of my statement, I don' t know what is. The Vagina King himself has arrived.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:24 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I'm not bitter Bear, I just stated a fact and you proved me correct. And there's definitely worse things than being called a dog...

and I've been called all those things :wink:
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:44 pm
i dident ask for a poke job in a nasty motel . i happily married woman .i dont know why men got to act stupid dont look at a topic that has the word vagina in it if you cant be adults about it. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:47 pm
Green Witch wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Now if this isn't proof of my statement, I don' t know what is. The Vagina King himself has arrived.

Ha! As if women don't start drooling like morons whenever the words "shoes" or "pedicure" are mentioned. Thank you for crowning me the king though. I appreciate that. I also appreciate you capitalizing it. That shows that you really respect my title. It's good to be the Vagina King.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:51 pm
I have dj'd many shows where there was a Chippendale or other male dance troupe that showed up or even just one male dancer/stripper and believe me these "moral high road" women act like rutting animals and lose their minds.

there's nothing funnier than some drooling secretary (married) slipping a 20 into the g string of a dancer and trying to get their fingers up his ass at the same time.

Calm down girls. Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 06:07 pm
Of course I respect your title Kicky, I even saved a photo from your crowning
:http://www.duffysloveshack.com/images/lovenotes/tiarra.jpg

Hey Bear, women all know those Chippendale guys are gay. If they're touching their g-strings it's just to see if they are made of silk or cotton polyester.

Now stop cluttering up Amerigirl's chick thread with a bunch of testosterone.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 06:09 pm
who died and made you Nikki Sixx? :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 06:18 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

What makes you think I can play bass? I assume this is a music joke that I just don't get. I'll try and think of a gardening joke that will go over your head.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 06:22 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

What makes you think I can play bass? I assume this is a music joke that I just don't get. I'll try and think of a gardening joke that will go over your head.

if you haven't posted it yet you're overthinking it Laughing
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 09:12 pm
bi polar your just mad you cant get anyone in your cheap lil motel . Laughing
0 Replies