Is This a Racist Flag?

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 08:09 am
Rolling Eyes

I'm glad I'm not an urbantard like you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 08:41 am
I don't know for sure that you are even of the same species. I demand DNA tests. Smile
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 08:44 am
edgarblythe wrote:
I don't know for sure that you are even of the same species. Smile

That is entirely possible.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 20 Jun, 2008 05:16 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I'm glad I'm not an urbantard like you.

What does that even mean?

Joe(I stopped calling people names in the 8th grade.)Nation
0 Replies

ncoons22

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 09:32 pm
its too bad everyone couldnt be as smart as me or we'd have alot less prblems in this world :-) Laughing Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

ncoons22

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 09:35 pm
im gonna take a wild but edjucated guess at 'urbantard' and say its an urban retard which is genius and i wish id have thought of it because thats exactly my way of thinking
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2008 09:36 pm
ncoons22 wrote:
im gonna take a wild but edjucated guess at 'urbantard' and say its an urban retard which is genius and i wish id have thought of it because thats exactly my way of thinking

Correction: Way of un- thinking.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 04:47 am
What a wild, almost rebel-like, guess that was!

Fake rebels everywhere are proud.

Joe(shucks)Nation
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:38 am
CEEJ is a Mi-shi'-ganna-Tard. (Thats like a mashoogana tard, except its unique to the "1st basemans mitt state")

I wish I had a little rabbi emoticon.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 05:54 am
The term "urbantard," as an attempt to pigeon hole one, in an attempt to differentiate between savvy country folk and retarded city folk, misses the mark in so many ways. Firstly, one need not be a city dweller to be a liberal, or a non Republican. I for one, was not raised as "city folk." I came from a family of field workers. As such, in the hey day of the Roosevelt New Deal, I was privvy to both liberal and ultra conservative thought patterns. For many years, I wavered between being conservative and liberal. I still would prefer an amalgum of liberal/conservative programs, but the great cultural divide keeps anyone from considering that. As long as both sides wage a war upon one another, I have to choose liberalism. The conservatives are on a path of utter destruction just now.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 06:02 am
ncoons22 wrote:
its too bad everyone couldnt be as smart as me or we'd have alot less prblems in this world

Once again, irony is not dead, it simply goes unrecognized by those who produce it.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 06:04 am
fm wrote:
I wish I had a little rabbi emoticon.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1091/oyveyti8.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 06:09 am
That guys AMish, hes just carrying an oy veh sign
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 07:04 am
(best i could do on such short notice...)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 08:34 am
Just good ole boys,
never meanin no harm...
http://www.cnn.com/US/9807/06/dragging.death.02/suspects.jpg
http://itwasjohnson.impiousdigest.com/byrd_ani.gif
The black man in this series is, was James Byrd Jr. May he rest in peace. Sad

CNN wrote:
Three white men were indicted Monday on capital murder charges in the death of a black man who was chained to a pickup truck and dragged to his death on a rural East Texas road in early June.

One indictment issued by a Jasper County grand jury accuses John William King, 23, of Jasper and Lawrence Russell Brewer, 31, of Sulphur Springs of capital murder. A second indictment by the grand jury names Shawn Allen Berry, 23, of Jasper.

King and Brewer are expected to be tried together, but officials said that Berry's charge may be reduced in a plea agreement. Berry has been a key witness in the investigation.

If convicted, the men could face the death penalty in the June 7 slaying of James Byrd Jr.

The suspects are being held without bond in what authorities call a racially motivated crime. All three suspects have prison records, and authorities have said that at least two have the tattoos of white racist prison gangs. Racist literature also was seized from their homes.

Jasper District Attorney Guy James Gray said the trial for King and Brewer could take place this fall, but it is more likely to begin during the first months of 1999.

Berry to plead innocent

Byrd
Beaumont lawyer Joseph C. "Lum" Hawthorn notified the court Monday that he has been retained to defend Berry. Hawthorn said he expected Berry to plead innocent.

Investigators believe that Byrd, 49, accepted a ride from the suspects as he walked home from a niece's bridal shower. But police believe that instead of taking him home, the men drove Byrd to a wooded area, beat him, chained him behind Berry's truck and sped down a bumpy road just east of town.

Byrd's severed head, neck and right arm were discovered about a mile from where his shredded torso was dumped. A trail of blood, body parts and personal effects stretched for two miles, police said.

According to one court affidavit, Berry told authorities that Brewer sprayed Byrd's face with black paint before he was killed.

In addition to any state charges, federal authorities are considering federal hate crime charges against the trio, which also could make them eligible for the death penalty.

It's good that ncoons22 recognizes the KKK as A-holes. Now if he'll just spend an hour or so on Wiki and learn why he shouldn't volunteer to be counted with them.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_William_King#The_Perpetrators]Wiki[/url] wrote:
One of Byrd's murderers, John King, had a tattoo depicting a black man hanging from a tree, and other tattoos such as Nazi symbols, the words "Aryan Pride," and the patch for the Confederate Knights of America, a gang of white supremacist inmates.

Quote:
John William King was the first of the three to go to trial. He was a member of the Confederate Knights of America, a small North Carolina faction of the Ku Klux Klan. He is decorated with tattoos of a black man lynched from a cross, a Confederate flag, a Nazi swastika, and the words "Aryan Pride."
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2008 08:53 am
Another good ole boy,
never meanin no harm.
http://ms2.naplesnews.com/npdn/content/img/photos/2007/10/12/puntagordanoose_t220.jpg LINK
Just another harmless Rebel. He's not racist or nuthin...
This is funny. Get it? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 1 Jul, 2008 08:21 am
145 years ago today, some Good ole boys stood together as Rebels, in defense of Slavery in Gettysburg, PA. 3 days in; nearly 8,000 would lay dead and rotting and nearly 50,000 more would be counted as casualties. Just some good redneck fun.

http://img.tfd.com/wiki/3/33/Battle_of_Gettysburg.jpg
Never meanin no harmÂ…
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 11:31 am
So, all those dead white people make it a racist flag?

OB, you're sick, seriously. You like to be all PC, but the fact is, you're not anywhere near black enough.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2008 12:33 pm
cjhsa wrote:
So, all those dead white people make it a racist flag?
Irrevocably, yes.
0 Replies

connu

Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 10:22 am
@Green Witch,
did you find out the name of the story and the author? i heard it too on selected shorts....
0 Replies