Negative Characteristics/Unacceptable as Friend, Lover, etc.

littlek

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 06:58 pm
Ah! Humor. I find it hard to be friends of any sort with people who have no sense of humor. That's one of the big problems with the HM#3.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 05:14 am
what does anyone think about this:

I have a 'friend' who i fell out with a bit, a year ago because she went out with this horrible guy, and stupidly, I tried to warn her, ( he had a criminal record for gbh) and this didnt go down well. Amongst a load of other things.
We decided to try and forget about it. But our friendship has never truly repaired itself.

Nowadays we still speak and act like friends when we are in a group, but she really annoys me, because she always makes comments which to me, appear like jealousy.

e.g. Talking about saturday jobs: (I teach piano for £12 an hour, which is pretty good at the age of 18, she works in a curtain shop at £5 an hour- but she works more hours)
anyway, she always manages to mention how her job is 'harder' than mine, or that she earns more money (as she works more hours) or that she has to spend longer in her job, or that my job isn't a 'propper job.'

This is only a little tiny slice of what she does.
I've never ever just 'dropped' a friend before, but I think it's probably time i should.

pq xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0 Replies

strawberry333

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 11:16 am
Yeah that sounds annoying. She's jealous, oh well- let her know you don't appreciate the comments, and if she's unhappy with her situation, maybe she should think about bettering it.

I don't think I've ever "dropped" a friend....I have a couple great friends, and then everyone else- people I enjoy running into once in a while, but don't expect to much out of.

Unacceptable Traits For a Significant Other?
-chip on his shoulder
-clinginess
-limp handshakes. eewww.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 01:26 pm
Proselytizers.
0 Replies