I decided to end my imaginary relationship

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 11:47 am
Have you ever had an imaginary affair/relationship? Perhaps you had a dream where you were with another person and then wondered what your life would be like with that person. Or you see someone where you work, commute, work out, even on A2K and imagine what would a relationship with this person be like?

I had an imaginary relationship recently with some one I don't really know, but seemed an interesting person. I have no desire to split with my husband. Simple idle curiosity of what my life would be like with some one completely different from my current spouse. Well, I decided I am bored with this imaginary relationship and I'm ending it now.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,804 • Replies: 36

Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:00 pm
I sometimes imagine what would happen if my avatar mated with Gus' avatar- what would our child avatar look like? I think something like this:

http://www.snapdragonsphoto.com/images/thumbs/strawhat.jpg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:08 pm
I know just what you mean linkat. I have an imaginary relationship too. It plays out on the Chai Tea show on the 24 hour Chai Network.

I'm not at all bored with mine yet though.

What made your bored?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:10 pm
I guess I saw this individual acting like an a$$, sort of like I am a big shot and now my imaginary relationship is filled with dealing with this snotty attitude.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:11 pm
I wanna stay tuned to this one.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 12:12 pm
oh yeah, that would suck.

What's cool though is that if you ever want to get back together, you won't have to go through all that explaining what happened stuff.

You could just imaginarily bump into him somewhere.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:06 pm
The cool thing about imaginary relationships is that you get to write the script. When the object of your imagination does something that makes you question or rewrite the script then it can become more energy than it's worth. The other cool thing about them is that they're easy to walk away from and no harm's been done.

And, like Chai says, they're easy to recreate when and if you're ready.

If your guy has turned out to be a dweeb then farewell and good riddance.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:15 pm
I think I might have one of these. For the past year plus, I have known a girl who is so different from me in so many core attributes that I know it would never work, but there is an attraction there that can't be denied. We get together with a group all the time, and it's always fun, and I know that we have a mutual attraction, but we never act on it.

I always wonder what would happen if one of these days I just called her and asked her to go out on a date, without the group. But I know it would never work, so I've never pursued it.

Is that what you're talking about?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:38 pm
Yeah - also those that you really don't know the person, but know you have some sort of attraction. That is my situation and it certainly not even some one I would normally consider attractive. I guess part of the attraction is being so different than my beloved hubby. Not that I am unhappy, but just sometimes it is fun being some one else if only in your imagination.

And like others said - I now can dump him when it gets boring or if you see him acting like an a$$. It is also fun that you can tell him off and let him know what an a$$ he is.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:39 pm
I have an imaginery relationship with Lord Ellpus...

In our imaginery world, he makes me loads of tea, reads me to sleep, massages my feet and provides me with multiple orgasms whenever wish. He does all the housework in a 'comedy' apron, has dinner ready when I come home from work and says things like "tell me all about your day, I'm really interested in everything you do or say", and "you need building up, baby, have more chocolate".

Sigh...

x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 02:46 pm
heheh, I never would have guessed, smorgs. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't having one with you too. It would be interesting to compare scripts.

Kicky, do you go to sleep at night thinking about your first date alone with this girl? How it will play out? What you'll say and how she'll act?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:08 pm
Shocked

Good Gawd! I can't believe you just opened this up for a Kicky play by play.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:26 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think I might have one of these. For the past year plus, I have known a girl who is so different from me in so many core attributes that I know it would never work, but there is an attraction there that can't be denied. We get together with a group all the time, and it's always fun, and I know that we have a mutual attraction, but we never act on it.

I always wonder what would happen if one of these days I just called her and asked her to go out on a date, without the group. But I know it would never work, so I've never pursued it.

Bring her and the group over to the Pan...and I'll give you my take on it!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:28 pm
kickycan wrote:

Yeah I guess.
That and the fact I'm married.

Yeah, I saw my imaginary relationship for real about a month ago. I ran into him at the library and for a second I was all like "Wow, he goes to the library too"!

Then, his 3 kids came up and one of them starting whining about how they wanted to leave.

I guess that wouldn't have been a good time to say..."You know, it's funny, I was just thinking about you this morning while I was masturbating. Wow, you sure are good."
0 Replies

Wally Tea

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:43 pm
I created an imaginary A2K account and pretended to be married to "Chai Tea". Then, she drops the surname. Now, she just admitted an imaginary relationship with someone else!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 04:21 pm
You're screwed, Wally.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 04:24 pm
squinney wrote:
Shocked

Nah, Kicky never responds to my posts. It was a test. He might respond to yours, though.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 04:26 pm
smorgs wrote:
I have an imaginery relationship with Lord Ellpus...

In our imaginery world, he makes me loads of tea, reads me to sleep, massages my feet and provides me with multiple orgasms whenever wish. He does all the housework in a 'comedy' apron, has dinner ready when I come home from work and says things like "tell me all about your day, I'm really interested in everything you do or say", and "you need building up, baby, have more chocolate".

Sigh...

x

< Ellpus quietly puts down spatula and rearranges his trousers>

Good Lord!

Yes?

Not you...I was referring to smorgs's post.

Oh.

Right.........my first reaction, purely an animal behavioural instinctivising type thing, was a rapid and rather disconcerting period of involuntary trouserial tentage.

Now that I've calmed, I shall look at this, bit by bit.

Quote:
In our imaginery world, he makes me loads of tea..

As you may or may not know, I have a phobia when it comes to that unmentionable beverage. However, I am perfectly willing to make you cups of Hot Chocolate, Double Chocca Mocha or Raspberry and Vanilla herbal brew, that smells nice but actually tastes like cat's pee, but it's all I've got left in the cupboard at this moment.

Quote:
Reads me to sleep

I'm quite willing to do this, as long as you don't ask me to read that aerobic literature, where it gets all steamy and sexy. This leads to a restless legs during the night, and usually results in me waking with some sort of throbbing going on in my lower regions.

Quote:
Massages my feet

Massaging usually makes me quite historical and brings about a bodily reaction similar to that when I read aerobic lierature.
An afternoon massage would be OK, as I would then have time to calm myself before retiring to bed at 9.30.

Quote:
provides me with multiple orgasms whenever I wish....

Now, I notice that you use the plural on your mispelt organism word.
I must warn you now that despite having exceptionally green fingers, I have only ever once succesfully grown a multiple organism, and even then I had to over winter it in the greenhouse because it turned out to be a lot more tender than I'd originally thought.
It survived for two years until I adopted a stray cat who peed in its soil and killed the bugger stone dead overnight.
You may therefore have to settle for the odd imaginary single organism in order to avoid any disappointment.

Quote:
He does all the housework in a 'comedy' apron, has dinner ready when I come home from work and says things like "tell me all about your day, I'm really interested in everything you do or say", and "you need building up, baby, have more chocolate".

I can do all of the above, and would quite willingly, as long as the comedy apron was one of those plastic jobbies that made it look as if I was wearing a French Maid's outfit.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 04:29 pm
JPB wrote:
heheh, I never would have guessed, smorgs. I'd be very surprised if he wasn't having one with you too. It would be interesting to compare scripts.

Kicky, do you go to sleep at night thinking about your first date alone with this girl? How it will play out? What you'll say and how she'll act?

Nope. I have thought about how good it would be to put my meatpipe into her love purse, but dating and talking? Eewwwww!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 04:30 pm
JPB wrote:
squinney wrote:
Shocked

Nah, Kicky never responds to my posts. It was a test. He might respond to yours, though.

Ha! I just did! And now I did it again! So there!
0 Replies