I'm fed up with the dang illegals!

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 09:24 am
Re: I'm fed up with the dang illegals!
Jeremiah wrote:
You know if I would have pulled the trigger because of some lowlife trying to push in my door at 3am with the pro-criminal gun laws here in California I would be the one in jail.

I'm glad you brought this up. I too have a burning desire to kill people. I pray for the opportunity to be able to gun someone down, with little or no provocation. To paraphrase Johnny Cash, I want to shoot someone just to see him die. But the damned liberal judges with their so-called "laws" won't let me do it! They somehow have convinced everyone that if I kill a guy in cold blood, that I am responsible in some fashion. It's just not fair. So I continue to sit alone at nights in my darkened room, caressing the cold steel of my Smith & Wesson, waiting, waiting, patiently waiting...
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 10:17 am
I've tried to contact some and planned already to disturb your lonley nights, Joe.

But unfortunately I'm staying in a neighbnourhood which is the peaceful, calm resting place for many of Chicago's finest citizens.

I doubt, I can wake them up, so I'll look for the adidas boys or the oulaw mickey cobras to join me at my visit ...
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 10:36 am
Jeremiah wrote:
A joke is the only way sane person like me to remain calm and collected if I have to talk about illegals.

Let me assure you that as far as I am concerned, you really, really don't have to.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 10:40 am
I have an idea: get your broke ass out of the sh!tty low rent neighborhood you live in, and you won't have to worry about it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 10:42 am
Montana wrote:
As someone who use to drive a cab for a living, you just described half of my American customers. Most were students at the 2 local colleges, heading out to Boston to party.

Superbowl night was interesting Laughing

You drove a cab in Boston? When?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 11:45 am
My cab was based in Waltham, but most of my customers were headed to Boston.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 12:29 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I have an idea: get your broke ass out of the sh!tty low rent neighborhood you live in, and you won't have to worry about it.

So instead of throwing out the possible illegals an American citizen has to move from his neighborhood so that he isn't bothered by people who shouldn't be here in the first place?

I would say that is infringing on his abilitry to life a happy and prosperous life.

It would see that you have your issue mixed up. If they are indeed illegal then why should he move?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 12:38 pm
You are going to throw out "possible illegals" now?

I am annoyed by possible conservative bigots. I have to put up with them (even though I don't have to be polite to them).

Jeremiah's neighbors have to put up with him whether they are here legally or not... but life isn't always fair then, is it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 12:47 pm
Baldimo wrote:
So instead of throwing out the possible illegals an American citizen has to move from his neighborhood so that he isn't bothered by people who shouldn't be here in the first place?

I would say that is infringing on his abilitry to life a happy and prosperous life.

It would see that you have your issue mixed up. If they are indeed illegal then why should he move?

"Possible illegals?" Anyone you think may not be a citizen should be thrown out?

You're missing my point. Jerimiah was a Bullfrog obviously lives in a low rent neighborhood. If they weren't illegals living there, it's going to be some other scumbags. Either way I doubt it's a serene environment. He should move to a better neighborhood if he's going to get pissed about the noise.

You don't live in a dump neighborhood and whine about people being noisy. And there is an obvious "problem" in this country with too many illegals....however, nobody's going to "throw them out" anytime soon.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 12:57 pm
Jeremiah was a bullfrog,
he was good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said
but I helped him drink his whine.

He always had some mighty fine wine.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 01:54 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
You are going to throw out "possible illegals" now?

I am annoyed by possible conservative bigots. I have to put up with them (even though I don't have to be polite to them).

Jeremiah's neighbors have to put up with him whether they are here legally or not... but life isn't always fair then, is it.

Yeah possible illegals. I didn't say they were illegal. It's like saying your a possible a$$hole instead of straight out calling you an a$$hole.

If these people don't speak english and they live in a poor part of town in a crapy apt building then it is pretty likely that they are illegal. Most legal immigrants don't live in crapy apt buildings when they come here because they have the money to pay for the legal fee's when they apply for legal status. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Once again I would defend the rights of a citizen before I would defend the "rights" of illegal aliens. One belongs here and the other doesn't. The illegals don't even have the right to be here, it is a privilage to be here and they don't deserve the privilage of being here if they can't even obey the law and enter the country legally.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:06 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Jeremiah was a bullfrog,
he was good friend of mine.
I never understood a single word he said
but I helped him drink his whine.

He always had some mighty fine wine.

Joy to the world! All the boys and girls! Joy to the people who are here legally! Joy to you and me!!!
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:09 pm
Until we begin punishing the people who hire illegals, we are not even remotely serious bout the issue. Deportation and building a wall is just posturing.

The employers of illegals are the heart of the problem, and should be run out of business.
The hiring is bad enough, but the ripple effect of the hiring is even worse.
Employer A hires an illegal immigrant.
1. He has an unfair advantage over competition because he pays a slave wage without fear of repercussion.
2. He does not pay taxes for said worker, nor social security, nor medical benefits, nor workmans comp.
You the taxpayer foots the bill for any injuries the illegal immigrant suffers on the job. You the taxpayer in effect is paying the workmans comp and health insurance that Employer A does not.
3. The hiring of the illegal enables him and any family to stay within the country on a low wage. Any social services they use are being paid for by us. Any family member that gets medical care is taken care of by tax payers. Should the illegal employee buy and drive an uninsured vehicle to get to and from work, and cause an accident, we the insurance customers pay for the damage done.

The list could go on and on, but the bottom line is that all of the problems caused by illegal aliens boils down to one single solitary cause- One greedy employer looking to save a couple of dollars an hour.
Without the cheap-skate employer, the illegal immigration problem would be minimized.
We should fine them into bankruptcy, and allow the up and up businesses to play on a level field, and allow immigration to return to what it was meant to be- an open door for a hard working individual to earn a new life for them and their families with full rights and equal treatment.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:11 pm
Privilege is with an "e" not an "a".

I'd thaught, you must know such before getting this privilege of becoming a citizen of the USA?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:24 pm
All of these problems will be solved when the McCain-Kennedy bill-- which will provide a way for these "illegals" to be legal (and eventually citizens).

Of course you will still have to live with Hispanic people, but at least they won't be breaking the law.

On another topic... I assume that when you all have to choose between McCain and Hillary in 2008, you will be staying home or voting third party? (You conservatives are going to make the 2008 election very fun for us lefties Wink )
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:25 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Privilege is with an "e" not an "a".

I'd thaught, you must know such before getting this privilege of becoming a citizen of the USA?

thought is with an "o" not an "a".

I'd thought, you must know before going to an ESL class...which are filled with illegals by the way.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:32 pm
Well, you passed that - obviously.

Though you should do a bit more: I didn't address you at all.
(And I didn't do it twice in one paragraph.)
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:35 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
All of these problems will be solved when the McCain-Kennedy bill-- which will provide a way for these "illegals" to be legal (and eventually citizens).

Of course you will still have to live with Hispanic people, but at least they won't be breaking the law.

On another topic... I assume that when you all have to choose between McCain and Hillary in 2008, you will be staying home or voting third party? (You conservatives are going to make the 2008 election very fun for us lefties Wink )

I don't have an issue with hispanic people. They are good people who work hard and provide a good home for their families. That being said they are the largest illegal alien group in the US, which leads them to being targeted more then any other group.

I don't know how I feel about the bill. I know it won't do much to solve the problem of illegal aliens because they will still refuse the do the right thing when doing the wrong thing is easier and cheaper. When Reagan did his amnesty back in 86 it was said that it would worsen the issue and it did. I think this new bill will have the same effect. It will worsen the illegal alien issue but by how much is yet to be seen. I think our childrens children will still have to deal with the illegal alien issue.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:37 pm
Well I just thought I would let you know since you are very picky in spelling.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 02:41 pm
Jeremiah wrote:
Well I just thought I would let you know since you are very picky in spelling.

Quote:
Main Entry: 1though Pronunciation Guide
Variant(s): also tho \th\
Function: adverb
Etymology: Middle English though, thogh, adverb & conjunction, of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse th nevertheless, yet; akin to Old English thah nevertheless, yet, though, Old High German doh nevertheless, yet, though, Gothic thauh then as a result
: HOWEVER, NEVERTHELESS -- used at the end or in the middle of a sentence <continued>

"though." Webster's Third New International Dictionary, Unabridged. Merriam-Webster, 2002. http://unabridged.merriam-webster.com (29 Jan. 2007).
0 Replies