I'm fed up with the dang illegals!

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:48 pm
I live in an apartment and when they get so falling down drunk that coming home in the middle of the night they try pushing in your door because they are so drunk they don't even know which apartment they share with their twenty hombres. You know if I would have pulled the trigger because of some lowlife trying to push in my door at 3am with the pro-criminal gun laws here in California I would be the one in jail. One more thing, you forgot to mention the garbage flung out the windows instead of actually carried out, just a cultural thing we are told.

Did you guys here the joke about the illegal alien who got caught crossing the desert?

He says to the border agent, "Puh-leeeease senior. I no wanna go back to Mexico, where the water is muy dirty!!"

The border guard says, "Ok. I'll let you stay in America. As long as you can pass my spoken English exam."

"Muchos Gracias!!" says the man, "I am ready!"

So the guard says, "Ok. I'll give you three words, and you have to use them in a sentence. ...Pink Green and Yellow."

The Mexican man bites his lip, thinks really hard and then says, "Yesterday, the phone go 'green, green, green'. I pink it up and say 'Yellow?'"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,916 • Replies: 59
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 06:53 pm
If all gringos were like yourself, and all illegals were like the ones you describe, we might have something to go with here. I have dealt with illegals most of my life and found them to be all sorts, just like anybody else.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:02 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
If all gringos were like yourself, and all illegals were like the ones you describe, we might have something to go with here. I have dealt with illegals most of my life and found them to be all sorts, just like anybody else.

And for the over 12 million plus illegas here you never dealt with about 250,000 illegal alien sexual offenders?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:18 pm
You're trying to make your case by telling a dialect joke?
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:24 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
You're trying to make your case by telling a dialect joke?

A joke is the only way sane person like me to remain calm and collected if I have to talk about illegals.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:26 pm
No one but illegales, as you describe them, get falling down drunk or drugged? Tell us more....
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:42 pm
ossobuco wrote:
No one but illegales, as you describe them, get falling down drunk or drugged? Tell us more....

The endless beer parties, endless loud cussing, hollering at all hours of the day and night, fist fights, beer bottles breaking, loud singing of dirty songs, car horns honking before the sun comes up, car doors slamming and guys hollering in the wee hours of the morning, and just generally trashy inconsiderate behaviour.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:45 pm
Ever lived any where near a fraternity row?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:46 pm
And they are mostly sex offenders? I see where we are going with this now.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 07:58 pm
Illegals or not they sound like horrid neighbors.

What legal recourse have you taken? Called the police? The INS? Talked to your landlord?

Or do you just prefer to whine and dream of shooting them?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:03 pm
As someone who use to drive a cab for a living, you just described half of my American customers. Most were students at the 2 local colleges, heading out to Boston to party.

Superbowl night was interesting Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:08 pm
If it were just your neighbors you complain about, I might be sympathetic, but I can see you want them all to be terrible.
0 Replies

Jeremiah

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 09:02 pm
boomerang wrote:
Illegals or not they sound like horrid neighbors.

What legal recourse have you taken? Called the police? The INS? Talked to your landlord?

Or do you just prefer to whine and dream of shooting them?

I think the police around here use them as a source of funding, every week you read in the paper about so-and-so Hernandez or Guillermo whatever being arrested for DUI, Public Intoxication, Drug Possession, or driving without a license insurance or tags and released, they are NEVER released into the custody of the ICE. Next week the same name will be there for the same offense again.

If the businesses and police are making money from illegals, I don't think we can ever get a grip on the situation other than by general boycotts of businesses that hire the illegals and bringing the actions of the police to the public view.

I was a witness in an accident hearing in November and saw at least 20 different illegal mexicans who couldn't even speak a word of English go before the judge and be charged fines ranging from $300 to $5000 and be released. If this isn't a travesty of justice, I don't know what is.

I did all those you mentioned including writing to congress with no progress whatsoever. I can only vent my frustration on this board because I can't keep it bottled up for a long time.

So thanks for hearing me out.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 09:56 pm
Your problem isn't that your neighbors are illegals, it's that they are a$$holes.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:34 am
It sounds to me that might be his neighbors' problem.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:39 am
I think that there is one problem, and only one problem. The people of which we are speaking are not here LEGALLY. They should not be here. Their mores, cultural values, and manners are totally different issues.

I also think that it is unfair to stereotype.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 07:41 am
I think youth is the key factor in this particular equation. If these were a bunch of older immigrants they would be snoring away at night and going to work in a methodical drone-like fashion during the day.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 08:36 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I think that there is one problem, and only one problem. The people of which we are speaking are not here LEGALLY. They should not be here. Their mores, cultural values, and manners are totally different issues.

I am curious about how you, or Jeremiah, or anyone would know which of his neighbors are here legally or not.

All we know is that there are Spanish speaking brown-skinned people that he doesn't like.

I also suspect that Jeremiah is greatly exagerrating his view of the Hispanic residents of his neighborhood to make a political point. I live in a very diverse urban neighborhood where I know at least one of my neighbors is "illegal" (because they are friends of mine) and possibly more.

I have none of these problems... but then I like living in a diverse neighborhood.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 08:50 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

I am curious about how you, or Jeremiah, or anyone would know which of his neighbors are here legally or not.

All we know is that there are Spanish speaking brown-skinned people that he doesn't like.

I also suspect that Jeremiah is greatly exagerrating his view of the Hispanic residents of his neighborhood to make a political point. I live in a very diverse urban neighborhood where I know at least one of my neighbors is "illegal" (because they are friends of mine) and possibly more.

I have none of these problems... but then I like living in a diverse neighborhood.

You live in Boston. Far different then living in CA.

You might like living in a diverse neighborhood, and you are nice to your neighbors. Its just a damn shame that you can't be nice to someone on a train who asks an innocent question.

Make that person brown with a lack of english skills and you might just be nice. Being an a$$hole is ok as long as it doesn't happen to someone who isn't white, because I know you fear being seen as a racist.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 09:08 am
A$$holes? Check.

Whiny, punk-ass b!tch? Check....
0 Replies