Used need help

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:47 am
Pifka wrote: ...she is clever and manipulative and a user.

That sums it up very well.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:03 pm
Quote:
You asked how someone could be so mean and then do such romantic things... she could do that because she is clever and manipulative and a user. She seems to have manipulated you from the start .... "Hey, I've got something to tell you. <smooch>" That's a girl that is used to getting her own way.

An interesting observation "That's a girl that is used to getting her own way"

Key word---Girl
0 Replies

usedandlonely

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:47 pm
Well I received a call from an unknown number and it was her. She called me to tell me that she is getting married and that she hates me and that I need to get a life and she hope that I never find true love like she has. She then hung up wth phone on me.

I know that it is over but I am miserable. I can't beleive the person that I love is someone totally different. I knew she was used to getting everything she wanted but I didn't think she would result in doing what she did. Sometimes I felt as I took her for granted. There were times she wanted to do things as a family that I didn't do. But if she truly loved me she wouldn't have cheated on me. What disgust me as that I let her do this to me.

Also, you guys are right. If she came back and said she wanted me back I don't know if I could say no. My head says no way but I don't know if I could say that. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:51 pm
Usedandlonely--

Quote:
Well I received a call from an unknown number and it was her. She called me to tell me that she is getting married and that she hates me and that I need to get a life and she hope that I never find true love like she has. She then hung up wth phone on me.

She's really have trouble giving up her hobby of kicking your ego all around the block on a daily basis, isn't she?

Do you know how to really hurt a sadist? Leave her completely alone with no one to torment.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:53 pm
May I suggest you change your user name now... to something more positive?

Everytime you look at your posts it will be a negative statement about yourself. It's early days and we would get used to another name quickly. You will probably stay around here, after you've healed, it's a friendly and interesting place.

x
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 01:15 pm
Hi.

Wow, that girl is Mean.

All I can think of here is that maybe you miss having someone to show love to and to share sweet things with?

I'm guessing that even though, reading about her here, she sounds to us as Hell in a Body, there must have been times when she acted just perfect.
So sweet, and saying just the right things.
You saw something in her that was good - whether it was truly there or not.

What was it?

One thing I know for sure is that there is someone that needs love right now and who wants desperately to be able to give love to someone.

I bet you would jump in an instance to help if she were hurting.
You know you have that inside you to give.

So what could you do TODAY to show that same help to yourself? What could you do to make yourself feel better?

You certainly deserve it as much as a woman who is capable of causing so much pain!
You still want to show love to her even though she has hurt you so badly, and yet you are so hard on yourself.
That isn't fair.

We all make mistakes and sometimes we give our love to people who use it against us.
You are not a bad man because of it, and you don't deserve to be treated that way.
0 Replies

usedandlonely

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 01:28 pm
Thank you all for the kind words and advice. Its funny how everyone on the outside saw that I looked unhappy yet I kept telling myself I am in love. She was here on an a visa that was about to expire and I guess she was just looking for a green card. Funny thing is I wanted to marry her for the right reasons.

I guess this guy is going to help her. I feel sorry for him as he doesn't know anything about the laws and the commitment. Not my problem
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 01:36 pm
You're going to be able to move beyond this and find happiness. Sadly, she is always going to have this inside of her, knowing that she acted the way she did and said the mean things she did. From what I'm gathering, can I assume that she is young? She doesn't sound very mature.
0 Replies

usedandlonely

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 02:03 pm
Yes she was young she was 23 and I was 30.
0 Replies

usedandlonely

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:45 am
Hi everyone. Rough night as I saw her last night and I wanted to go beg for her back. I didn't though as I just smiled said hello and kept on walking. The funny thing is, is that I was on a date when she saw me. Through out the date I felt like I was cheating on her. The girl that I went out with has liked me for over 2 years so I thought it would be safe but no I can not get my mind of my ex. I also, might to stop talking to mutual friends as they keep on telling me she is getting married. Even though its for all the wrong reasons. She is getting married to get her green card. I was going to do it but I was going to to do it because I loved her and her son.

Another night of no sleep or I can't eat. Tyring to do it cold turkey. Love is like a drug and now that I am not receiving it from her, I am going through a tough withdrawl. Why can't i stop crying!!! I am not like this!!! I was a confident guy before and now I am not even half the man I used to be. Now I have lost more wight. I am scared that I can't get through this at times.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 01:42 pm
ual, You have all the information and suggestions necessary to make the right decision. You seem to be obsessed with a woman you know will only treat you with no respect and care, and use you every way she can. It is not "love" by any meaning of the word.

You need help from a mental heath provider.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 02:38 pm
UAL--

Good for you.

Good that you were on a date.

Good that you saw your siren and kept on walking as though you had wax in your ears.

Seeing a counselor might help organize your recovery. On-line chat is all very well, but none of us are professionals.

Meanwhile, keep walking, keep smiling.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 02:38 pm
UAL--

Good for you.

Good that you were on a date.

Good that you saw your siren and kept on walking as though you had wax in your ears.

Seeing a counselor might help organize your recovery. On-line chat is all very well, but none of us are professionals.

Meanwhile, keep walking, keep smiling.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 29 Jan, 2007 03:13 am
[quote="usedandlonely"]You are all right!!! I need to stop and I have to stop as of right NOW!!!!!

I am a great person and can't let someone have that power over me!!![/quote]

I think you are right!
You are a great person, but don't let people take advantage of you like that any more.
You deserve better!
0 Replies