K-Cobra kills rat snake (why India needs 2'nd Ammendment)

dadpad

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 08:31 am
The Gadarene Swine
So jesus was pig shooter? if thats the case heprolly would dive a Rhinobuggy

http://www.rhinobuggies.com.au/images/Paul%20Ducker%20No.1.jpg
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:12 am
snood wrote:
I figured I'd start over - give you and cjhsa and Finn and Tico, etc, the benefit of the doubt. I only had two people on 'ignore' - you and LSM.

Aw, snoodie ... you do care.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:16 am
I imagine Jesus would have been a devotee of Chuck Norris.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:12 am
snood wrote:

Ya see nimrod, Jesus is the prince of peace. He is the original nonviolent icon. He is the guy who wants you to pray for enemies and return forgiveness for insult and persecution. For you to be picking out some nifty firearm and saying "Hyuk, hyuk - dis here is duh one whut Jesus woulda shot with" really highlights some scary cracks in your mental makeup.

There's not a single word in the New Testament about Jesus being a vegetarian. The Old Testament in fact explicitly notes that man was given the right to hunt and eat animals after the flood.

Other than that, I'd sort of hoped you might get up the fortitude to comment on a couple of items closer to your own baliwick, particularly the two questions I'd noted in the discussion of Durham North Carolina's psycho DA Mike Nifong, i.e.

Quote:

Then again, two questions I don't hear being asked, i.e.

Is there any point at which blacks in this country will start being pissed about being played any more?? I mean, this case is shameful.

What do you suppose would happen if a psycho DA got together with klansmen to discuss the lynching of three innocent blacks as quid pro quo for white block voting in an election and then the DA gets elected with 95% of the white vote? You think maybe the FBI would be straight down on top of that one faster than you could blink??

Question two is a bit complicated, but you should be able to answer question one easily enough. What about it, Snood? Is there any point at which you personally would get pissed off over being played, or is bieng played somehow cool now?
0 Replies

boomerang

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:45 am
Quote:
The Old Testament in fact explicitly notes that man was given the right to hunt and eat animals after the flood.

Then go get yourself a pointy stick or a big rock and have at it.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 27 Jan, 2007 12:19 pm
boomerang wrote:
Quote:
The Old Testament in fact explicitly notes that man was given the right to hunt and eat animals after the flood.

Then go get yourself a pointy stick or a big rock and have at it.

One of the main motivations for hunting in todays America, is that pretty much nothing I ever see or read about the way meat animals are raised in America makes me feel terribly good about eating any of them. Too many chemicals, too many ways something like that avatar of yours might be an actual photo after thirty years on such a diet etc. etc.

The one thing I refuse to get involved with is the idea of making trophies out of animal heads and mounting them on walls. I mean, white people used to laugh at the people of Borneo for doing that with human heads and it's not obvious to me there's that much of a difference.
0 Replies