U.S. Navy Prepares Missile Strike on Iran

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 11:10 am
More evidence that the United States is preparing a sneak attack on Iran. A move that will most likely kick off world war three and trigger the collapse of the dollar. Despite the fact the American people do not want a war with Iran or the current war in Iraq the Bush Administration is continuing to move forward with it's agenda of preemtively attacking anyone it sees as a threat. An attack on Iran would be a complete disaster for the American people and the world.

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2007/01/15/admiral.shtml
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,800 • Replies: 68
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 11:10 am
the sky is falling? where have I heard this one before?
0 Replies

maddog88

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 11:22 am
Ragman wrote:

Hey man if you're not freaked out about this you got a huge problem. Maybe you'll freak out after the attack and you're dollar has been devalued by 95%
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 11:45 am
maddog88 wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Hey man if you're not freaked out about this you got a huge problem. Maybe you'll freak out after the attack and you're dollar has been devalued by 95%

Wasn't there a simular thread started a few months ago? Nothing has happened and at this point nothing will happen. Even if we do launch a few missiles into Iran it will be to take out their reactor. Israel did the same thing to Iraq in 81 and nothing happened then except that the reactor was hit and destroyed.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:14 pm
" Even if we do launch a few missiles into Iran it will be to take out their reactor." And Iran should do nothing about it. Surely not what we would do if they attacked us. Honestly the USA should be sanctioned for her abuses of the Non-proliferation treaty and Israel should be sanctioned over her crimes in Lebanon, Gaza and for her abuses of internaional non-proliferation laws. Ahmadinejad calls for a nuclear free ME and for stronger international arms control treaties. He's right there.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:24 pm
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:27 pm
maddog88 wrote:
Ragman wrote:

"Freaked out" about what? That a conspiracy website has written an article quoting a former Russian who expresses his opinion of what a US submarines are capable of?

Have you ever thought about all of the contingency plans the US has in place at all times? Does that give you pause? Does that cause you to "freak out"?

If you're "freaking out" about this, I submit it is you who has the problem.

Oh, and welcome to A2K, maddog88. We don't have a Conspiracy Theory forum here yet, but give it time. Blueflame can show you around.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:44 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
" Even if we do launch a few missiles into Iran it will be to take out their reactor." And Iran should do nothing about it. Surely not what we would do if they attacked us. Honestly the USA should be sanctioned for her abuses of the Non-proliferation treaty and Israel should be sanctioned over her crimes in Lebanon, Gaza and for her abuses of internaional non-proliferation laws. Ahmadinejad calls for a nuclear free ME and for stronger international arms control treaties. He's right there.

Let me get this right. The guy in Iran who is developing a Nuclear reactor wants to have a nuke free ME? How does the make sense?

He refuses to stop production of a Nuclear facility and at the same time is pushing for a nuke free ME. Once again this is counter productive for what he wants.

Please describe how the US and Israel have violated the non-proliferation laws? It seems that Iran has done so. Who did they get their technology from, wasn't it Russia? If so then make sure you add Iran and Russia to that list you seem to be making. While your at it also add France and Iraq to the list. It was France who sold Nuke technology to Iraq. Do I need to place a pic of Chriac and Saddam shaking hands over the deal? People love to place a pic of Rumsfield and Saddam but everyone seems to forget about Saddam and Chirac getting cozy.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:45 pm
Ticomaya, yeah the NYTimes is a major source of conspiracy theory.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:53 pm
SS Cole was destroyed by a couple of blokes in a rubber boat. I would not be surprised if the Iranians sink the US carrier fleet in the Gulf of Oman. As well as rubber boats, the Iranians have Russian made supersonic sea skimming anti ship missiles.

Quote:
Let us pray that the US sailors who are unlucky enough to be on duty in the Persian Gulf when the shooting starts can escape the fate of the Roman army at Cannae. The odds will be heavily against them, however, because they will face the same type of danger, tantamount to envelopment. The US ships in the Gulf will already have come within range of the Sunburn missiles and the even more-advanced SS-NX-26 Yakhonts missiles, also Russian-made (speed: Mach 2.9; range: 180 miles) deployed by the Iranians along the Gulf's northern shore. Every US ship will be exposed and vulnerable. When the Iranians spring the trap, the entire lake will become a killing field.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:00 pm
Baldimo, Iran's nuclear program is legal with no proof of them building nuclear weapons according to ElBaradei. You ignore Israeli and American nuclear ambitions beyond international law and of course you apply double standards on America's abuses of the Non-Proliferation treaty she signed. Bushie has destroyed arms control treaties and pushed smaller nations to believing they have a need to build deterrents. ElBaradei points out the double standards and America's abuses and says America should be leading the world to disarmament by example. He's right but then he was right when he told us Saddam had no nukes. Still Bushie talked of mushroom clouds over American cities. No wonder 6 out 10 Americans say Bushie deliberately misled us into war. Now he's using the same fearmongering tactics over Iran. I get a kick out of Israeli calls today to charge Ahmadinejad with inciting genocide when every day we witness real Israeli and American crimes against humanity.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:07 pm
Remember the Liberty and the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Two "conspiracy theories" destroyed by evidence of betrayal.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:49 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Ticomaya, yeah the NYTimes is a major source of conspiracy theory.

I imagine pretty much any "news" website you have bookmarked as one of your favorites is a major source of conspiracy theory.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:53 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
Baldimo, Iran's nuclear program is legal with no proof of them building nuclear weapons according to ElBaradei. You ignore Israeli and American nuclear ambitions beyond international law and of course you apply double standards on America's abuses of the Non-Proliferation treaty she signed. Bushie has destroyed arms control treaties and pushed smaller nations to believing they have a need to build deterrents. ElBaradei points out the double standards and America's abuses and says America should be leading the world to disarmament by example. He's right but then he was right when he told us Saddam had no nukes. Still Bushie talked of mushroom clouds over American cities. No wonder 6 out 10 Americans say Bushie deliberately misled us into war. Now he's using the same fearmongering tactics over Iran. I get a kick out of Israeli calls today to charge Ahmadinejad with inciting genocide when every day we witness real Israeli and American crimes against humanity.

I find it interesting that your rich fantasy life allows you to imagine the US and Isreal capable of pretty much any evil thing, but you cannot fathom Iran has designs on nuclear weapons.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:08 pm
Ticomaya wrote:

I find it interesting that your rich fantasy life allows you to imagine the US and Isreal capable of pretty much any evil thing, but you cannot fathom Iran has designs on nuclear weapons.

What makes you think they'd prefer to end up like Iraq ?

After watching closely at the formation of Iraq's 'democracy', every nation in the M.E would rather prefer W.M.D's to democracy.

If you want a nuclear free M.E, start with Israel.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:19 pm
Hey, Zippo showed up on this thread ...... shocker.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:30 pm
Zippo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

What makes you think they'd prefer to end up like Iraq ?

After watching closely at the formation of Iraq's 'democracy', every nation in the M.E would rather prefer W.M.D's to democracy.

If you want a nuclear free M.E, start with Israel.

If those in the ME could guarntee that Israel wouldn't be attacked again then I would agree with disarming Israel. I don't see it happening because of countries like Iran who still don't think Israel should be a country. I like the idea that Israel stay armed because it is almost a guarntee that no one will go nuclear against them.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:37 pm
Quote:
I like the idea that Israel stay armed because it is almost a guarntee that no one will go nuclear against them.

Thats exactly what Iran (maybe also other M.E nations) are thinking. Don't you think so ?

Or are they not allowed to defend themselves ?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:44 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Hey, Zippo showed up on this thread ...... shocker.

Hey Tico, (sorry out of topic quick question)

I'd like to ask you, how you've managed to Post :16019 times. You only make 1-2 posts every one or two weeks? Why are you hiding ?

Were all the majority of your posts made when Bush stole the 2004 election (Ticomaya
Veteran Member, Joined: 20 Oct 2004). Were you all fired up? Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:44 pm
Zippo wrote:
Quote:
I like the idea that Israel stay armed because it is almost a guarntee that no one will go nuclear against them.

Thats exactly what Iran (maybe also other M.E nations) are thinking. Don't you think so ?

Or are they not allowed to defend themselves ?

If they play nice, there shouldn't be a reason for them to be attacked. No one was really talking about Iran till they deceided to start working towards nuclear technology.

Don't know if you remember or not or if you are old enough to remember, but who was the big pusher of terrorism in the 80's? Thats right Iran. It was Iranian terrorists that were taking over planes in the 80's and killing people. Tigers don't change their stripes. Look at Iraq, most of the violence is being supported by Iran and Syeria with no outlook and when they are going to stop the violence. You still think Iran is innocent if all of this? You had better check your history.
0 Replies