What type of Eugenics do you support?

plainoldme

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 05:17 pm
Women have been having amniocentisis for almost 30 years to eliminate certain birth defects.

I knew a woman whose husband felt he could never have a daughter as his first born, so they went through this program of regulating when they could have sex and douching with yogurt (supposedly, sperm bearing the wrong sort of chromosone load will not readily survive an acid environment) and other things that would guarantee a boy. They had a boy, but, I haven't seen them in years.

I thought she was a crazy rhymes with rich and that he was a wimp. No one is perfect.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 05:26 pm
Do we want more intelligent people? It seems to me that the stupid ones have more fun. :wink:
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 05:29 pm
McTag wrote:
Do we want more intelligent people? It seems to me that the stupid ones have more fun. :wink:

Really? What do you mean by fun?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 05:31 pm
McTag wrote:

Right up until the end, of course

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 05:38 pm
McTag wrote:

... that could make a nice sig line, McTag.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:21 pm
Bushies to the gallows would do quite fine.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 10 Jan, 2007 11:25 pm
In the future it may be possible to choose the traits we want out children to have. I would choose a child who is healthy, athletic, charming, witty, intelligent and gifted in math. Only the best for MY kid.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 12:02 am
Ya'll might like this here thread of mine, I'm getting a samich! What Is Morality?
0 Replies