He hit me....

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:29 am
Chumly wrote:

The company of strangers is safer than the company of loved ones, sad to say it's the price we must pay for intimacy; not that I am condoning nor accepting of familial violence.

Aw hell no. If my husband ever hits me, I'm out of there. Period. There is no excuse for violence.

Verbal abuse is slightly harder to pin down and leave from because often it's subtle. However, a slap a punch a kick is very obvious abuse and has no place within intimacy.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:40 am
Oh geez.

Kitkat, it is time to grow up. The only reason you aren't leaving is because you want to continue with the princess routine.

Get real already. You won't be a failure by moving out or kicking him out.
So you won't have his bucks to count on.
Big deal.
You can find a way to do what you need to do by yourself.
So you may have to give up some extras that you want. So what.
You could still go to school. Plenty of people do it. And more! They do with kids and on welfare.

So enough with the boo hooing and princess crap.

If this is what you want, so be it.

But I don't believe for a second that you are a victim.

In fact, I think something in you wants to 'get him' and so is sticking around just waiting for him to really snap. Then you can get him good...while milking him for benefits.

This is just silly.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 04:52 pm
flushd wrote:
Oh geez.

Kitkat, it is time to grow up. The only reason you aren't leaving is because you want to continue with the princess routine.

Get real already. You won't be a failure by moving out or kicking him out.
So you won't have his bucks to count on.
Big deal.
You can find a way to do what you need to do by yourself.
So you may have to give up some extras that you want. So what.
You could still go to school. Plenty of people do it. And more! They do with kids and on welfare.

So enough with the boo hooing and princess crap.

If this is what you want, so be it.

But I don't believe for a second that you are a victim.

In fact, I think something in you wants to 'get him' and so is sticking around just waiting for him to really snap. Then you can get him good...while milking him for benefits.

This is just silly.

Wow...that's the first time anyone has ever called me a princess before. If you really knew me you would see that I am such the complete opposite of a princess it's not even funny. I came from a family where there was no such thing as a princess, only princes.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 19 Jan, 2007 07:30 am
So, now that you HAVE been called one, do you think it is possible? Laughing

Princess' come in all shapes and behaviors.
0 Replies