Is He Winding Me Up Or What?

Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 02:43 pm
Dorothy Parker wrote:
btw - it was a weed-smoking excursion to Amsterdam with his mates that he decided not to invite me on because he thought I would be "bored". Rolling Eyes

I think I am definately sending out the wrong signals.

Sad

You really couldn't make this up could you?

To me, this is a red flag indicating that you have to up your standards.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 03:55 pm
Weed excursion, but don't forget about the prostitutes too.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 12:57 pm
No squinney, he didn't ask me to mind the dog. In fact, he probably decided to take the bleedin' dog instead of me. Bastard.

I don't know what the good news was Sozobe. Why on earth would he think I would want to tag along on that kind of excursion anyway?

Anyway I pretended not to be disappointed when he told me. I am an idiot. Rolling Eyes

(yes, forgot about the prostitutes)
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:06 pm
What a crappy thing to do, to put a bug in your ear and then just not follow up on it. I think you should be straight up with him and tell him that it really disappointed you that he did that.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:19 pm
Yeah it is a crappy thing to do isn't it? I would never do that to someone. Feeling v sorry for myself. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:21 pm
Yes indeed, not only for someone you've been intimate with but I think it would be crappy for any friend to do that, male or female. That guy has explaining to do.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 06:05 pm
Ha! I find it so weird when people tell you they are going to ask you something in the future or tell you something in the future.

Why say a thing? Eh? Silly dude.

Next time he does it I'd brush him off. "Ah, cool, well, you can tell me when the time comes. Now about that weather today...."Smile

On a related tangeant - what is truly awful is when folks say things like this to kids...bad habit of the mouth to get into. Hard to take what is said seriously.

p.s. Did he bring you back anything?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 06:51 pm
Laaaame! I'd be pissed.

No wait, you're British-- I mean I'd be mad.

No, wait, not crazy OR drunk, I'd be ticked. I have no idea if that means anything in UK parlance or not. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 07:16 pm
Not he didn't bring me jack **** back and I am mad about it but I don't even want to hear his explaination (not that any have been forthcoming) I don't even want to look at his face. I should have known better anyway.
0 Replies