Concentration camps for U.S. citizens

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:22 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
they all have latino names.

They certainly should have real American names like Savageau, Bruchac, Momaday, Little Red Foot or similar to be not on your list of suspicious persons, I suppose.

Oh for gawds sake, you know that isn't what i meant. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'd thought, your were a native American, not a descendant of immigrants.

Sorry.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:27 pm
Mexica wrote:
woiyo wrote:
The report discuss ILLEGAL ALIENS.

They have no RIGHT to be here in the US.

They are free to go back to Mexico .

Explain to me what happens if a US citizen enters illegally into Mexico and is caught.

Hilarious! Yet another bigot who refuses to listen beyond his or her own preconceived notions. The link directs you to a Palestinian family who was denied political asylum.

Who owes wo an apology?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:27 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Walter Hinteler wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
they all have latino names.

They certainly should have real American names like Savageau, Bruchac, Momaday, Little Red Foot or similar to be not on your list of suspicious persons, I suppose.

Oh for gawds sake, you know that isn't what i meant. Rolling Eyes

Well, I'd thought, your were a native American, not a descendant of immigrants.

Sorry.

No you didn't think that.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:48 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

So your ancestors immigrated to the USA Shocked
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:51 pm
Illegally?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:52 pm
woiyo wrote:
They have NO RIGHT TO BE HERE.

Where in the US Constitution does it provide them a RIGHT TO BE HERE?

I just wanted to say that I really like that avatar of yours, woiyo.

Now carry on.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 04:59 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

So your ancestors immigrated to the USA Shocked

Yep.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 05:43 pm
There is a distinct anti-American theme here at A2K, showing a need of liberals to rewrite history so the great Americans that not only founded this country but fought and died for the world in WW1 and WW2, which includes "the greatest generation", is written out. They like to paint us as racists and bigots because our fathers and uncles killed krauts and japs and we don't like the fact that our souther border isn't secured.

You know who you are and you can KMAA.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 05:53 pm
cjhsa wrote:
There is a distinct anti-American theme here at A2K, showing a need of liberals to rewrite history so the great Americans that not only founded this country but fought and died for the world in WW1 and WW2, which includes "the greatest generation", is written out. They like to paint us as racists and bigots because our fathers and uncles killed krauts and japs and we don't like the fact that our souther border isn't secured.

Not just here, look at Congress, they're the ones allowing our southern borders to be ran over, our BP agents shot at & for what? Votes?
Several years ago I first heard the term "Dumbing down of America", I think the liberals have nearly succeeded.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 05:56 pm
LSM, I am in need of a nemesis here on A2K. I have looked around for someone with suitable qualifications and you seem to fit the bill quite nicely.

LSM, will you be my nemesis?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 08:40 pm
Quote:

They like to paint us as racists and bigots because our fathers and uncles killed krauts and japs and we don't like the fact that our souther border isn't secured.

This may be the funniest thing ever written on A2K.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:12 pm
I know, right?

'I ain't no damn racist, and if we could just kill all the ragheads and Jews there wouldn't be any problem.'
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:26 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
LSM, I am in need of a nemesis here on A2K. I have looked around for someone with suitable qualifications and you seem to fit the bill quite nicely.

LSM, will you be my nemesis?

Jacob, Johsua, or the devine goddess of justice?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:48 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

They like to paint us as racists and bigots because our fathers and uncles killed krauts and japs and we don't like the fact that our souther border isn't secured.

Really? And as someone who lost family in those wars, may I ask why, dickweed? You might want to reread the last sentence of that post and take it personally.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 09:59 pm
cjhsa wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

And as someone who lost family in those wars, may I ask why, dickweed?

Trotting out emotion as an excuse to initiate insults? That too, is funny. What do your dead family members have to do with your blatant use of ethnic slurs?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 10:30 pm
Ah have a right to hate nigras, suh. Nigras killed my grandpappy.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 10:44 pm
Many of you "leftest liberals" are way to nice. I'm sure I'll be admonished by A2kers and told "that this is not the way to win friends." lol But I am not particularly interested in making e-friends (actually, not at all); I just wanna be honest and say what is on my mind.

So with that in mind, I could give a f***k about anyone's dead relatives on a2k.Their deaths don't excuse idiotic and racist rantings. And the employment of such a tactic is indicative of a cowardly buffoon, who is unable to convey his thoughts without insulting.

And yes, I am sure that many will point out the irony and cry hypocrisy. Well, they'd be only half right.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:09 pm
Well, i gotta tell ya, my best friends are all white, some of my family are krauts, japs, blacks, even a hispanic or two, & I love 'em, but my best friends are just about all white. I trust my family members, i trust my white friends. Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:12 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Watch out, they might come for the closet queers next.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2007 11:34 pm
There's still closet queers? Shocked
0 Replies