Demcrotats Declare "New Direction for America"

squinney

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:14 am
Laughing

Well, I said she is a Republican, so I figured that was a given.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:40 am
kuvasz wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
I am a devout capitalist (which does piss off my Marxist, union organizing father) and own my business.

I take it he doesn't approve of drug dealing pimps either.

No, I don't believe he has met your father.

Now, that should probably get the thread locked. I'm surprised a so called professor would respond to an observation with a directed attack on an uninvolved party. Not.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:14 am
I have been reading this thread carefully and giving serious thought to what the new direction of the democrats actually means and so far Ive come up with this.

If we end up with new leaders who are women, then our leaders will have both vaginas AND breasts.....
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 12:45 pm
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
I am a devout capitalist (which does piss off my Marxist, union organizing father) and own my business.

Now, that should probably get the thread locked. I'm surprised a so called professor would respond to an observation with a directed attack on an uninvolved party. Not.

oh, kinda' like George Bush attacking Iraq?
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:27 pm
kuvasz wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
There's a million sites to choose from. Does it matter which one I download from?

Try this free download

http://www.kiseido.com/download.htm

you can run it easily then after you whet your appetite buy a more rigorous game with a full board.

they pay million dollar GO games in china and japan and it is said that one can tell at a master's level when he is distracted simply by where he lays down a stone.

How does it compare to the game Othello? At first glance while downloading, it looks very similar. I'll know more after downloading completes.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 03:32 pm
Um, never mind! Ignore that previous post. Wow, what an interesting game. I think I'm addicted already. Thanks for introducing it.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 04:29 pm
Chiming in with a love for Go.. in Holland I had a mate that Id meet up with every week or two at a pub that had boards and stones to play the game.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 04:44 pm
For anyone wanting to know more about it without downloading the game:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(board_game)

First time I played it, I played with an "Othello" mentality and got totally wiped out. In Othello I would have won, but I forgot about the "dead" stone aspect of Go. Seems you need to approach it with a reverse Othello strategy. At least that's what I've learned so far.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 05:09 pm
I started a new topic for Go discussions here:

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2472830#2472830
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:42 pm
kuvasz wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:

oh, kinda' like George Bush attacking Iraq?

Predictable... lame.... bullshit.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Tue 9 Jan, 2007 01:59 pm
Major loophole in Democrats' ethics bill will benefit controversial lobbying groups
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2007/Major_loophole_in_Democrats_ethics_bill_0109.html
0 Replies