Demcrotats Declare "New Direction for America"

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:04 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Having a liberal blowhard nutcase call me a racist is a compliment. Thanks.

Stock market begins to tank during the first week of Dem control. To be expected. Yesterday - down 82 points.

after the dot com bubble burst it was clintons fault and bush inherited it. this week the stock market took a nose dive and it's because the dems took over congress.

911 occurred on bushs watch and it's because of the problems he inherited from clinton. the stock market takes a nose dive and it's because the democrats took over congress.

what idiotic drivel.

how does the stock market falling effect you cj? Have to postpone underpinning the house? Laughing
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 01:34 pm
Rolling Eyes Racist, Sexist, moronic, stupid, ignorant all in the first line of a well reasoned post. Gee Kuvasz, aren't you ever the poster boy for civil discourse and reasoned argument. Then you follow it up with much more pertinent accusations like ED, and fat asses while attempting to paint a picture of a man fearful of a level playing field, sans any form of proof or relevancy. Same for your baseless accusation that the man lacks accomplishment. Next you point out the inherent idiocy in proclaiming a one day move on the market meaningful, before triumphantly pointing out a smaller move as indicative of something grand. Your very compelling argument regarding the spreading of dog **** on the forehead in attempts to thwart the Martian Mind reading menace was one of your strongest points. But hot damn; at least you got to give credit to Clinton for an over inflated market that was destined to correct itself regardless.Rolling Eyes

Had any conservative written such pointless collection of Ad Hominems, the Liberals would have been losing their collective minds in protest. Conversely, the silence is deafening. You must be very proud of yourself. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 07:51 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Had any conservative written such pointless collection of Ad Hominems, the Liberals would have been losing their collective minds in protest. Conversely, the silence is deafening.

I confess to generally not reading Kuvasz's posts exactly because of their florid length..
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 09:08 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Rolling Eyes Racist, Sexist, moronic, stupid, ignorant all in the first line of a well reasoned post. Gee Kuvasz, aren't you ever the poster boy for civil discourse and reasoned argument. Then you follow it up with much more pertinent accusations like ED, and fat asses while attempting to paint a picture of a man fearful of a level playing field, sans any form of proof or relevancy. Same for your baseless accusation that the man lacks accomplishment. Next you point out the inherent idiocy in proclaiming a one day move on the market meaningful, before triumphantly pointing out a smaller move as indicative of something grand. Your very compelling argument regarding the spreading of dog **** on the forehead in attempts to thwart the Martian Mind reading menace was one of your strongest points. But hot damn; at least you got to give credit to Clinton for an over inflated market that was destined to correct itself regardless.Rolling Eyes

Had any conservative written such pointless collection of Ad Hominems, the Liberals would have been losing their collective minds in protest. Conversely, the silence is deafening. You must be very proud of yourself. Rolling Eyes

Knowing that the Right Wing has lost already their collective minds makes your own remark kind of pointless.

If the only thing that shuts up the insane, unsubstantiated, and ignorant mouthing of Right Wing A2ers are my posts, I would post each day instead of monthy, as you should.

The fact remains that the Right Wing post tough, acting wryly and slyly, but when responded to in kind act like a bunch of prissy-ass, cry-babies who think they can distort facts for convenience, and who freak out when shown to be liars or ignorant fools.

And if you want to debate US economics, viz., market bubbles under Bill Clinton without including mention of the market affects of constant raises in the prime from 1998-on by a partisan GOP fed chief intent on placing a Republican in the White House you compound the mendacity of those you support.

But I am glad you like the idea of smearing dog $hit on your forehead. It would beat that cheese you use.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 10:10 pm
Ignorant fools are those who think they can get something for nothing, like you kuvaz, and Pelosi, and anyone who continues to vote for the longstanding Democrat tradition of robbing those who work for a living.

Bite me d-b.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 10:58 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Ignorant fools are those who think they can get something for nothing, like you kuvaz, and Pelosi, and anyone who continues to vote for the longstanding Democrat tradition of robbing those who work for a living.

Bite me d-b.

I commend you cjhshitbag, clearly, it takes Herculean effort to be so damned clueless. You must work out daily on a Bonehead Machine.

I am a devout capitalist (which does piss off my Marxist, union organizing father) and own my business. Do you, Brainiac?

I would bet you a dollar to a donut that I am a more aggressive and competitive capitalist than you could ever be; the difference is that I haven't lost my soul in pursuit of Mammon.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 11:01 pm
Right on, big dawg.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 11:05 pm
kuvasz wrote:
I am a devout capitalist (which does piss off my Marxist, union organizing father) and own my business.

I take it he doesn't approve of drug dealing pimps either.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 6 Jan, 2007 11:30 pm
Rolling Eyes I'm surprised your last effortless tirade of pure ad hominem didn't get the thread locked. I doubt strongly you'd best me on the other side of a negotiating table, but since I couldn't know and it wouldn't matter; I wouldn't bother with the baseless, irrelevant braggery. I must say you must be 10 times better at maintaining your composure in business than you've displayed here. But Snood likes it (Rolling Eyes), so carry on.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 12:37 am
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:
I am a devout capitalist (which does piss off my Marxist, union organizing father) and own my business.

I take it he doesn't approve of drug dealing pimps either.

No, I don't believe he has met your father.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:22 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Rolling Eyes I'm surprised your last effortless tirade of pure ad hominem didn't get the thread locked. I doubt strongly you'd best me on the other side of a negotiating table, but since I couldn't know and it wouldn't matter; I wouldn't bother with the baseless, irrelevant braggery. I must say you must be 10 times better at maintaining your composure in business than you've displayed here. But Snood likes it (Rolling Eyes), so carry on.

It would be difficult to keep thinking you're so above the petty fray if you actually read your own snotty remarks. You keep popping in like a one man peanut gallery. If you have so much more substantive things to say, do so, and spare us your wanna-be-arbiter-of-all-things-fair pap.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 01:50 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:

Bid'ness is bid'ness, Bill, this is purely intellectual play-time and coming back after a month or so of heavy brain lifting is intellectually like playing basketball on eight foot rims after a having to play at an NBA level all month.

First one does not sit down unless one is sure to win. If one has to negotiate one has already lost the battle. but, your a high mucky-mucky bid'nessman so you knew that from your intensive study of Sun Tzu, and yeah you are right about chest thumping, but one must drive into the noggins of Right Wingers that their mutant form is not the only one of capitalism....because, they act like Borg otherwise and endanger all of us.

I said it before, most fervent Right Wingers have the same capacity for ignoring the social contract of civilization as hungry cannibals do. Shaming them for their capacity to make excuses for their greed just might awaken them to a more, shall we say, liberal way of looking at things... and if not, shame them to STFU

And Bill, dear Bill, their ignorant, ill-informed, and confused pomposities are such big targets; Hindenbergian in size and nature.

Its like hitting gophers with my old 5mm rimfire. You look around sheepishly and wonder if its just too damned easy nailing those suckers right between the eyes.

Opps, a liberal who has guns and hunts? I'm outed!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 02:06 am
Laughing Snood, I've made no such claim of superiority, nor would I, since it simply isn't true. :wink: Having never been a fan of gang mentality nor attempts at unnecessary bullying of any kind, however, even against people I don't like, I'll continue to speak my mind where and when I see fit. Feel free to install the Grease Monkey and/or skip my posts if you don't like them, Snood. But don't presume to tell me how to behave. You're no more qualified to moderate than I.

Laughing LMAO Kuvasz. Not that you'd care; but I like that post infinitely better than your previous two... ridiculous over-broadness in scope notwithstanding.

How long do you really think anyone could study Sun Tzu? (Nice shot, btw Laughing)
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 02:28 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Laughing Snood, I've made no such claim of superiority, nor would I, since it simply isn't true. :wink: Having never been a fan of gang mentality nor attempts at unnecessary bullying of any kind, however, even against people I don't like, I'll continue to speak my mind where and when I see fit. Feel free to install the Grease Monkey and/or skip my posts if you don't like them, Snood. But don't presume to tell me how to behave. You're no more qualified to moderate than I.

Laughing LMAO Kuvasz. Not that you'd care; but I like that post infinitely better than your previous two... ridiculous over-broadness in scope notwithstanding.

How long do you really think anyone could study Sun Tzu? (Nice shot, btw Laughing)
[/b][/color]

If you play GO, you know. One can learn the game in a day and take a lifetime to master, like Sun Tzu. See the free igowin software (Google it) and become addicted. I gave up playing chess in '94 for GO.

Play the igowin software for an hour and it will addict you.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 02:37 am
kuvasz wrote:
If you play GO, you know. One can learn the game in a day and take a lifetime to master, like Sun Tzu. See the free igowin software (Google it) and become addicted. I gave up playing chess in '94 for GO.

Play the igowin software for an hour and it will addict you.
Never heard of it, and frankly, I wish I had more time for chess. That's quite a statement. I probably shouldn't... but I'll Google it immediately.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 02:41 am
There's a million sites to choose from. Does it matter which one I download from?
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 03:03 am
OCCOM BILL wrote:
There's a million sites to choose from. Does it matter which one I download from?

Try this free download

http://www.kiseido.com/download.htm

you can run it easily then after you whet your appetite buy a more rigorous game with a full board.

they pay million dollar GO games in china and japan and it is said that one can tell at a master's level when he is distracted simply by where he lays down a stone.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 04:32 am
Thanks. I'm pretty confused. I can't get the game to do anything on my computer, so I played a game online. I beat some computer at 6k, whatever that means, by 7.5, whatever that means... and I only barely got a clue what was going on... if at all. Confused Guess I'd better Google some directions. :wink:
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 07:17 am
Hopefully, the Dems will get this changed:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/05/iraq.main/index.html

Republican claims AQ Most Wanted are being caught and released in Iraq.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 07:34 am
squinney wrote:
Hopefully, the Dems will get this changed:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/05/iraq.main/index.html

Republican claims AQ Most Wanted are being caught and released in Iraq.

I hate to break it to you like this squinney but Heather Wilson is the epitome of dingbat.
0 Replies