Mexico Declares All Out War on U.S. Borders

Mexica

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:07 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Vinny Z wrote:
Ok, I see what you mean. I was thinking about mountain climbers. I still don't thnk you just let people die just because they are Mexican.

Did anyone here mention mexican? I know I didn't. I just said crossing the border. There are more then just mexicans who are crossing the border illegally.

LMAO

Try reading the title of the thread.

Once again I didn't mention Mexicans.

Perhaps, you can re-read your question to gain a better understanding of what transpired. You asked who mentioned Mexicans? Now, you have your answer.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:09 pm
So?
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:11 pm
Wha?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:17 pm
Quote:
Instead of spending money on this Sat devices how about the Mexican govt spend money to improve the economy?

Well, maybe the devices are manufactured in Mexico. And, according to the title of the thread, they are devices of war. So perhaps the Mexican government is trying to vitalize its economy through the allocation of weapons contracts. They certainly wouldn't be the first nation to do so.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:25 pm
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Vinny Z wrote:
Ok, I see what you mean. I was thinking about mountain climbers. I still don't thnk you just let people die just because they are Mexican.

Did anyone here mention mexican? I know I didn't. I just said crossing the border. There are more then just mexicans who are crossing the border illegally.

LMAO

Perhaps, you can re-read your question to gain a better understanding of what transpired. You asked who mentioned Mexicans? Now, you have your answer.

you think just mexicans cross the border?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:26 pm
patiodog, you have a can of ham on your head......or is that a mexican helmet?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:27 pm
There's something on my head?

Where's a damn mirror...
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:29 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Vinny Z wrote:

LMAO

Do you think you look fat in stripes?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 03:45 pm
Mexica wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Mexica wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Vinny Z wrote:

LMAO

Do you think you look fat in stripes?

Not as fat as your head looks now.
0 Replies