Mexico Declares All Out War on U.S. Borders

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 09:48 am
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Again, it's their choice, and it's illegal. Would you leave crowbars outside the windows of your home?

Your arguments are so pathetic it's beyond comprehension.

Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred of Mexicans.

That's pathetic!
Do you love all criminals?

Jesus most certainly loves all criminals.

Drew Dad is Jesus? Who knew. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 09:54 am
OMG! I just looked at that and completely read it without having to think for a single second. (Assuming that was What The Heck Does Jesus Have To Do With This?) Very Happy

As e-brown and I have discussed on the other thread, I'm not for encouraging or allowing people to break the law.

Rather than a crowbar on your window sill comparison, I'd say this is more like a druggie. The druggie does something illegal by taking illegal drugs, overdoses and almost dies. Does the doctor save his life and turn him in? Or just let him die since he was breaking the law?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:00 am
Ask DrewDad what Jesus has to do with this.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:17 pm
Mexico Declares All Out War on U.S. Borders!?

I'm not sure if U.S. borders can stand the strains of a war, even if t is with Mexico. Very Happy
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:06 pm
If you don't want to get burned stay out of the fire.
The Mexican Government if this story is true is aiding and abbetting a criminal act by it's citizens. The way fight this would be to wherever possible stop the flow of funds by Mexican nationals to Mexico.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:08 pm
Quote:

The way fight this would be to wherever possible stop the flow of funds by Mexican nationals to Mexico.

Right on Au! That's a great way to increase the pressure for people to cross the border illegally.

(Unfortunately the phrase "wherever possible" means "never").
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:20 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

The way fight this would be to wherever possible stop the flow of funds by Mexican nationals to Mexico.

Right on Au! That's a great way to increase the pressure for people to cross the border illegally.

Mexico may cease the aiding and abetting if they find their biggest cash cash crop cutoff. Remittances from the US

In essernce the US is being invaded with the approval of the Mexican government. That IMO is a pre emptive attack upon the US.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:30 pm
America is being "invaded" (if that's what you insist on calling it) with the approval of the American people. The fact is that too many Americans (both wealthy corporations, and ordinary Americans as well) benefit from these "invaders" being here.

This is why there is no general political will for your extremist suggestions. Stopping the flow of money would hurt the American economy and also step on the rights of American individuals and businesses.

This is also why there is now great political momentum for our elected officials to craft a compromise solution that will include a path to citizenship for people here now as well as a more orderly way to get willing workers here legally.

The American government, as it should, will do what we want them to do. You and CJ are in the minority, and you have neither the right nor the power to force your views on the American people as a whole.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:36 pm
au1929 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Mexico may cease the aiding and abetting if they find their biggest cash cash crop cutoff. Remittances from the US

In essernce the US is being invaded with the approval of the Mexican government. That IMO is a pre emptive attack upon the US.

Biggest cash crop in Mexico is actually Marijuana.

Same for the Pacific NW, btw.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:44 pm
Brown
You would lke to think that CI and I are in the minority. If that is so why are there towns in the US beginning to take measures against these illegals.
I am sure that everyone on this forum knows that you support the illegals and have no regard for the laws of this nation that you do not agree with. I suppose I must be thankfull that you agree with the laws concerning murder or you would be championing killing in the streets.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 07:42 pm
Brown is right about one thing. Most of the US citizens are against illegals coming across the border without gov. approval. But gov. could stop it in a heartbeat if it started fining businesses that hire illegals. Gov. dosent want to stop it but don't want the citizens realize it.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 08:05 pm
Government is run by people who profit from economic activity, whether it's legal or not, whether you're talking about the war on drugs or the (not formally declared) war on immigration.

Crusty Cynic says that the Mexican government does this with the US Government's endorsement, because the arm of the government that combats immigration would like more stuff, and to get more stuff they have to show themselves capable, and producing numbers of arrested illegals -- even if they are on the brink of death -- indicates that they can do something.

Everyone wins. The people coming across get to survive, get shipped back, and maybe risk the trip again or try a safer route. The Mexican government continues to get money that's earned in the U.S. sent back where some of it might be spent on things they can tax. The U.S. Government gets to say that it's Doing Something About Illegal Immigration.

It's fighting the war that makes those in charge rich, not just winning them. In fact, sometimes fighting them IS more lucrative than winning them.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 08:06 pm
au1929 wrote:
Brown
You would lke to think that CI and I are in the minority. If that is so why are there towns in the US beginning to take measures against these illegals.
I am sure that everyone on this forum knows that you support the illegals and have no regard for the laws of this nation that you do not agree with. I suppose I must be thankfull that you agree with the laws concerning murder or you would be championing killing in the streets.

Likewise other towns are choosing to be sanctuary cities.

I am a bit annoyed that you insist on pretending that most Americans agree with you. If that were true, Americans have had more than enough chance to elect officials that don't (as you say) "have no regard for the laws of this nation that they don't agree with".

The fact is that most Americans, although they don't support open borders, most Americans do support something that includes a path to citizenship for people here. Most Americans also understand that this is a complex issue that involves real people who warrant compassion.

Most Americans don't believe we are being invaded.

Most Americans say this in polls.

Many Americans also had the opportunity to choose between Congress candidates who want harsh treatment of "illegals" and those who support a compassionate comprehensive solution.

Millions of Americans voted for elected officials who support a compassionate solution-- and because of this, such a solution (written and supported by Americans) may pass the legislative process.

If most Americans agreed with you, the harsh House Bill would have passed last year... and the anti-immigrant candidates for Congress (many of him used anti-immigrant rhetoric as a key of their campaign) would have prevailed.

I am also thankful that we are a nation of laws-- and that through a democratic process we can fix laws that are badly broken. If we can get past the attempts of hardliners such as yourself to block a law that most Americans support that is being formulated by officials that Americans elected, we will have a solution that is compassionate and provides a more order path for immigration.

This will be good for immigrants, and will also be good for businesses who depend on a reliable workforce.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 08:32 pm
au1929 wrote:
If you don't want to get burned stay out of the fire.

Yes, yes. Very insightful.

And might I add: if you don't want to get wet stay away from water, or any other liquid for that matter.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 09:36 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
au1929 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Cycloptichorn

TWENTY BILLION $$$ from Mexicans working in the US goes to mexico every year.
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:29 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Those Mexican settlers, as I prefer they be called, are some hard workin' mofos. Very Happy
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:33 pm
Sad thing is they probably did $40 million worth of work.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:36 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
au1929 wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Quote:

Cycloptichorn

20 billion goes to Iraq every two months, and without any work in return being done here in the US where it can actually help people. Don't see you putting that in caps, tho.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Mexica

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:54 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Sad thing is they probably did $40 million worth of work.

nah, free-market, baby.

They got paid what the market would bare and they are pretty happy with it.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 10:57 pm
This is a bit scary. Some of the anti-immigrant voices are turning to violence, since the American people, through the Democratic process, aren't supporting them.

Hal Turner (a Conservative talk show host) wrote:

"ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS WHO INTRODUCES, CO-SPONSORS OR VOTES IN FAVOR OF ANY SUCH AMNESTY WILL BE DECLARED A DOMESTIC ENEMY AND WILL BE CONSIDERED A LEGITIMATE TARGET FOR ASSASSINATION,

[snip...]

"Members of The United States House of Representatives or United States Senate who try to grant any form of Amnesty to millions of illegal aliens are hereby notified they may as well paint a bulls-eye target on themselves. Our Bullets don't care about their sovereign power," he wrote.

"This seems to be 'it' folks. I'm going to do what I have to do to protect my nation from its government. I know where all of my New Jersey Congressmen and Senators live. Do you know where yours live? If not, you better find out before January so you can scope out their neighborhoods and prepare yourselves," he said.

"Those of you who, for years, have said you're 'gonna do this' or 'gonna do that' when the time comes; are about to face ugly reality. In January, 'the time' will come. In January the entire world will find out if you're real or just a bigmouth coward," he said.

They aren't only willing to let people die in the desert. They are now talking about killing American elected officials.

Source: World Net Daily
0 Replies