It's Done....He's Hanged

msolga

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:18 pm
That made him a prisoner of the US, to my reckoning.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 31 Dec, 2006 10:34 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:

Incidentally, grammatically speaking, an object is hung. A person is hanged.

Roxxxy would sleep with a well hung rodent.

For what it's worth, I must acknowledge that I might have slept with a few well-hung rats, fortunately though, I have never slept with even a single closet queer from Michigan or anywhere else for that matter, at least not that I could possibly be aware of.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 04:25 am
Roxxxanne - I chided you on another thread for attacking cjhsa unprovoked - I hadn't read the "rodent" line then.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 05:29 am
msolga wrote:

He was a prisoner of the US, but tried by his own people. If you think that he wasn't guilty of the crime he was charged with and many more, just say so.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 08:21 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
[For what it's worth, I must acknowledge that I might have slept with a few well-hung rats, fortunately though, I have never slept with even a single closet queer from Michigan or anywhere else for that matter, at least not that I could possibly be aware of.

I just wanted to point out that a far left transsexual lesbian deviant from San Francisco was a Saddam supporter.

Not really much of an attack.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 01:32 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
msolga wrote:

He was a prisoner of the US, but tried by his own people. If you think that he wasn't guilty of the crime he was charged with and many more, just say so.

Quote:

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America

Published: 30 December 2006

Saddam to the gallows. It was an easy equation. Who could be more
deserving of that last walk to the scaffold - that crack of the neck at the end of a rope - than the Beast of Baghdad, the Hitler of the Tigris, the man who murdered untold hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis while spraying chemical weapons over his enemies? Our masters will tell us in a few hours that it is a "great day" for Iraqis and will hope that the Muslim world will forget that his death sentence was signed - by the Iraqi "government", but on behalf of the Americans - on the very eve of the Eid al-Adha, the Feast of the Sacrifice, the moment of greatest forgiveness in the Arab world.

But history will record that the Arabs and other Muslims and, indeed, many millions in the West, will ask another question this weekend, a question that will not be posed in other Western newspapers because it is not the narrative laid down for us by our presidents and prime ministers - what about the other guilty men?

No, Tony Blair is not Saddam. We don't gas our enemies. George W Bush is not Saddam. He didn't invade Iran or Kuwait. He only invaded Iraq. But hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians are dead - and thousands of Western troops are dead - because Messrs Bush and Blair and the Spanish Prime Minister and the Italian Prime Minister and the Australian Prime Minister went to war in 2003 on a potage of lies and mendacity and, given the weapons we used, with great brutality.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/fisk/article2112555.ece

0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 01:42 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
[For what it's worth, I must acknowledge that I might have slept with a few well-hung rats, fortunately though, I have never slept with even a single closet queer from Michigan or anywhere else for that matter, at least not that I could possibly be aware of.

I just wanted to point out that a far left transsexual lesbian deviant from San Francisco was a Saddam supporter.

Not really much of an attack.

I am a moderately left Lesbian (actually bi) but I am not trans nor a deviant but what I am I am (nd not secretive about it though I question what my sexual status has to dop with anything here) and I do live in one of the world's most beautiful cities and that's far better than being a repressed closet queer living in Michigan.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Jan, 2007 01:44 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:

Incidentally, grammatically speaking, an object is hung. A person is hanged.

That has nothing at all to do with grammar, Brandon.

I'd recommend you stick to the large number of things you already know nothing about before venturing onto a new one.
0 Replies