I think of the American LoneStarMadam as:
- Deeply religious in the Majority religion of her country with a firm conviction that this religion should play a prominant role in her society.
- Supportive of traditional moral values (and rejecting any attempts to change them).
- Fully supportive of the government, especially in its attempts to fight the enemies of her country.
- A supporter and defender of the conservative president in spite of the international condemnation of some of his actions.
- Suspicious of the media that questions the administration.
The Iranian LoneStarMadam would have the exact same traits (except she would have the same feeling for Islam and the Koran that you have for Christianity and the Bible-- and the same feeling for Iran that you have for the USA).
It easy to imagine that there is Iranian LoneStarMadam (i.e. an Iranian woman with these traits). Now why would this get her killed?
Because there would not be an Iranian LoneStarMadam, not based on me, that is.
I'll take your points 1 by 1.
I am a believer in God/Jesus, I am not deeply religious
in that I do not follow the Bible to the T
I am suppportive of moral values, however, i do not ever say that my views on some tings can't be changed, & as a matter of fact, one or two of my views have changed. I am capable of admitting to have been wrong on some things, or at least the possibility that I was wrong, unlike you.
Fully supportive of the gov't
, if you're saying that I am fully supportive of this gov't, that's a lie & you know it is.
A supporter & defender of a conservative president
, another lie, i support any president in some things, some things I don't.
Suspicious of the media
, yes, ever since i found out what a traitor & liar Cronkite was/is.