bush Finally Does Something I Agree With

Diane

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:24 pm
Snood!!! My hero, thank you, thank you, thank you. Switching to Firefox right now. The only reason I don't use it for a2k is that I can't use all the tools available for posting such as quotes, fonts, etc. Small price to pay for the relief of removing all that negative, noxious energy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:25 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
b'live I'll look into that.... thanks.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2387005#2387005

Meanwhile, in a number of offices far away, Firefox executives wonder about the causes for the sudden surge of Firefox downloads, search feverishly for the hidden miracle factor, and will never know that it is all down to one troll.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:52 pm
From what I could tell, that add-on only works with older versions of Firefox...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:57 pm
I downloaded greasemonkey, but can't get it to install x's on a2k. Help!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:17 pm
I did it. YAY!

So far, she is the only one I would choose not to read. This makes it lovely to be able to read a thread without the time-wasting, useless garbage.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:22 pm
Ok...I forget...how do I do it?

Heeeelp!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:37 pm
I need a plug-in that would automatically filter out the closet queers who post here. Is that possible?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 09:52 pm
I did it!!!!

I just wish I really knew how.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:07 pm
i have the wee monkey head at the bottom of my screen. What next?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:13 pm
Diane wrote:
Snood!!! My hero, thank you, thank you, thank you. Switching to Firefox right now. The only reason I don't use it for a2k is that I can't use all the tools available for posting such as quotes, fonts, etc. Small price to pay for the relief of removing all that negative, noxious energy.

Snood thinks he's a hero too. lol
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:14 pm
dyslexia wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Why Diane? cause i handed you some of your own bile? lmao
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

It must be totally reassuring to always know you're right and everone else is an idiot.

Finally, you got it.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:15 pm
Dartagnan wrote:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2388689#2388689
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:17 pm
Diane wrote:
Bush is brainlessly grasping. Gasping. Oh hell, acting as usual.

A little question for LSM: How many meth addicted, HIV positive babies and mentally ill, acting out older children have you adopted? Out of those billions, I'm sure your answer will be in the hundreds, at least.

Just as a reminder, or for those too lazy to read back, i offer this little gem of dianes.
I will also post my answer, the one that got her all in a dither.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:18 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Diane wrote:
Bush is brainlessly grasping. Gasping. Oh hell, acting as usual.

A little question for LSM: How many meth addicted, HIV positive babies and mentally ill, acting out older children have you adopted? Out of those billions, I'm sure your answer will be in the hundreds, at least.

So, how many of the mothers of those babies have you offered to help? Hundreds I'm sure.
You blame the babies for the weaknesses of the adults? That is pretty disgusting.

This is my answer to the thinn skinned diane, she can insult or ask asinine questions but when it's thrown back at her, oh my, her knickers get all kinds of twisted out of shape.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:23 pm
Yea!!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:27 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
Yea!!

Heh heh heh!!!!

Is a troll still a troll when nobody can see what it deposits?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:52 pm
Yeah. But a rumor of a rat is infinitely better than having to live with one.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:54 pm
Personal attacks - from whatever source they come - are generally more a reflection on the author than on the object of the attack itself. We all retain the right to disagree, even in the strongest of terms. One can justify calling an expressed opinion as wrong, unjustified, or even stupid.

However, considering the fact that, with few exceptions, none of us really knows the others, attacks on the person one happens to disagree with - or even suggestins that others ignore them on this entirely voluntary forum - are foolish, stupid and reflect badly on the authors.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 12:52 am
Georgeob, you are right and I apologize; however, I do enjoy the option of having some posts ignored.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 02:24 am
dlowan wrote:
Dartagnan wrote:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2388689#2388689

Wicked cool, Deb! And thanks to OE, if you're reading this! I haven't bothered with that particular script; but I just loaded Mozilla's Firefox for the first time, then the Grease Monkey and finally the Endless Forum Pages. Now it loads pages automatically when I near the bottom so I never have to change them and as I type this it appears to be catching typo's to boot!
It's almost like A2K used to be! Why wasn't I informed about this? Am I living in a cave with IE? I'm going back for the picture resizer so C.I.'s pics stop stretching pages on me! Razz
0 Replies