Army chief of staff wants to ease restrictions on using rese

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:22 pm
wandeljw wrote:
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

http://varifrank.com/images/bogie_wouk.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 04:56 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
More than that, i pulled up a link to The Home of the 10th Mountain Division which is Ft Drum, NOT Ft Polk, one would think you'd know that since you are at Ft Polk....

That was a simple mistake to make. The fourth Brigade of the 10th is located here. A brigade is a BIG sumbitch.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/10mtn-4bde.htm

They are a very visible presence, since they have been deployed so much. And me, being a mostly REMF (rear echelon mother-f*cker) who spends his days passing out drugs to retirees and doesn't know a whole lot about infantry, MPs and light infantry command structures and locations, it isn't hard for anyone (except someone like you trying to prove the unprovable for some f*cked-up evil motives) to understand thinking they were ALL at Ft Polk.

Keep trying, if that's what turns your rusty old crank. But I will be on the second floor pharmacy in the hospital on Ft Polk trying to improve the workflow Monday morning, and every workingday (hopefully) until they let me retire in June 2010...
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 06:37 pm
snood wrote:
Ft Polk is home of the 10th Mountain Division and the Joint Readiness Training Center - a hotbed of fast deploying Units, it has grown exponentially over the time of the Iraq war. To call it "defunct" only illustrates your boundless ignorance.

Hey Snood 10th Mountain is out of Ft. Drum in NY. They stated here in CO at Ft. Carson. Made lots of friends in that unit. We were attached to them when I was in Afghanistan.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 06:49 pm
One question at a time. I will answer . . . .
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 08:30 pm
Baldimo wrote:
snood wrote:
Ft Polk is home of the 10th Mountain Division and the Joint Readiness Training Center - a hotbed of fast deploying Units, it has grown exponentially over the time of the Iraq war. To call it "defunct" only illustrates your boundless ignorance.

Hey Snood 10th Mountain is out of Ft. Drum in NY. They stated here in CO at Ft. Carson. Made lots of friends in that unit. We were attached to them when I was in Afghanistan.

As I told LSM, The 4th Brigade of 10th mountain is here in Ft Polk, and I ignorantly thought all of 'em were.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 12:12 am
I just want to say something here.

LSM is accusing me of lying about who I am and what I do. Now, please let's just look at what she's saying.

She's saying that I am so desperate to have you here at A2K admire me that I conjured up a whole persona of a military man to impress you. And look at the persona I chose to dazzle you with - an aging NCO in a non-combat MOS, waiting out the last years before retirement in an armpit of a town called Leesville, LA. Whoa - are you impressed?

I ask you - if I wanted to lie, haven't you seen enough of me and my (at least adequate) writing and thinking skills that I could have come up with something with a little more balls than a frikkin pharmacy NCO? I mean, wouldn't I have been a hard-as-nails SF guy, or an oh-so-confidential MI guy, or something macho or sexy?

(Dang, I think the biggest insult is to my sense of art and creativity! Laughing )
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 12:32 am
Honestly, snood, I can't say as I'd necessarily think you'd come up with anything more exciting if you were to make up a story. This may be a blow to your sense of art and creativity, but then again it's just my opinion.

But on the other hand, we all know you didn't make it up. Well, except for LSM, and frankly she doesn't know what she's talking about here.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 02:39 am
Working as second banana to a pharmacist in an army hospital - exciting?

Oh well - thanks for saying what you did.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 10:15 am
snood wrote:
Working as second banana to a pharmacist in an army hospital - exciting?

Let's just say I'd like a share of the movie rights.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 10:26 am
o---kay.....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 10:35 am
Snood, as a three year member, if you were other than you say you are, the inconsistencies would have betrayed you before now. I believe in you. Of course, I still believe in Santa Claus, so take that with a grain of salt.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 11:35 am
snood wrote:
I just want to say something here.

LSM is accusing me of lying about who I am and what I do. Now, please let's just look at what she's saying.

She's saying that I am so desperate to have you here at A2K admire me that I conjured up a whole persona of a military man to impress you. And look at the persona I chose to dazzle you with - an aging NCO in a non-combat MOS, waiting out the last years before retirement in an armpit of a town called Leesville, LA. Whoa - are you impressed?

I ask you - if I wanted to lie, haven't you seen enough of me and my (at least adequate) writing and thinking skills that I could have come up with something with a little more balls than a frikkin pharmacy NCO? I mean, wouldn't I have been a hard-as-nails SF guy, or an oh-so-confidential MI guy, or something macho or sexy?

(Dang, I think the biggest insult is to my sense of art and creativity! Laughing )

& maybe I can clear something up for you about me. You, almost since day 1, have gone after me with snide & ignorant insults, you have made yourself out to be about service & all knowing, the perfect GI gentleman. The you come up with how dangerous it is to say where you are, a week or so before that you willingly, without being asked, told not only where you were, the satus of your PCS, & what you do, plus where you had just been, Ft Sam Houston. When I said the defunct Ft Polk, you said It's home of the 10th Mt Div, it is not & if you're posted at Ft Polk, you should know that. Then you said it was a mistake to have said tha. a mistake? It was a lie.
Now you might very well be an NCO, but you're dammed sure not a very informed one. As for the consistencies in your posts, what are those consistencies? Snarling, insulting, & in general, nothing posts.
BTW-A pharmacists assistant would be one of the best places to hide if one is pretending.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 03:38 pm
Yer nuts, lady. There's a thousand things about the TO&E units like infantry, MP and artillery units that I don't know - just as there are ten thousand things about the TDA units that provide support from various echelons that the line units don't know.

Your "busting" me, by pointing out that you knew the 10th was based in Ft Drum and not at Ft Polk "even though you're not in the Army", is about as conclusive as my proving you're not a woman by knowing about more brands of perfume or shoes. It's nuts. Just nuts! Please, if you're ever at Ft Polk in the next 3 1/2 years, stop by - I'll see if I can talk some Nurse Practitioner into writing a script for some antipsychotics for your goofy ass.

You richly -RICHLY deserve every iota of derision and scorn that I and others here have heaped on you. You brought nothing of worth to this forum at all, and have been throwing bombs from day one. As soon as I figure out how to use the add-on to Firefox, you can bleat your shite to someone else.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 06:27 pm
snood wrote:
Yer nuts, lady. There's a thousand things about the TO&E units like infantry, MP and artillery units that I don't know - just as there are ten thousand things about the TDA units that provide support from various echelons that the line units don't know.

Your "busting" me, by pointing out that you knew the 10th was based in Ft Drum and not at Ft Polk "even though you're not in the Army", is about as conclusive as my proving you're not a woman by knowing about more brands of perfume or shoes. It's nuts. Just nuts! Please, if you're ever at Ft Polk in the next 3 1/2 years, stop by - I'll see if I can talk some Nurse Practitioner into writing a script for some antipsychotics for your goofy ass.

You richly -RICHLY deserve every iota of derision and scorn that I and others here have heaped on you. You brought nothing of worth to this forum at all, and have been throwing bombs from day one. As soon as I figure out how to use the add-on to Firefox, you can bleat your shite to someone else.

Awww, now you're mad at me. Tell ya what, don't go around allowing your wallydraggle ass to override your alligator mouth & you won't get caught. While you not knowing all the other units or MOSs, is understandable, you should at the very least know what division Ft Polk is the home of, your not knowing that is more than ignoran, like maybe you're not a part of that post. You can call me nuts all you want to, that doesn't take away from your ignorance &/or stupidity.
You aren't strong enough to ignore me on your own? lmao
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 06:56 pm
Hey edgar,
I take being included with Santa as high praise. Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 07:06 pm
http://www.stink-bomb.net/stinkbombs.jpg
http://www.stink-bomb.net/stinky.jpg

Even Colin Powell had the good sense to know when to
plug his nose and just back away from the stink bombs
people dropped around him.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 07:14 pm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2006 09:42 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
http://www.stink-bomb.net/stinkbombs.jpg
http://www.stink-bomb.net/stinky.jpg

Even Colin Powell had the good sense to know when to
plug his nose and just back away from the stink bombs
people dropped around him.

But then he dropped several of his own at the UN, that sort of sealed the dirty deal, huh?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 08:02 am
snood wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
snood wrote:

As I told LSM, The 4th Brigade of 10th mountain is here in Ft Polk, and I ignorantly thought all of 'em were.

No problem. Like I saw you state later in the thread you don't know it all and I will say neither do I. I only know about 10th Mountain because of being deployed with them. Great people over all. Was very proud to serve with their crunchies I was.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 18 Dec, 2006 09:54 am
Snood and Madam
Snood and Madam, please take your personal fight to a thread of your own. If you continue to divert my topic, I will ask the moderators to lock this thread.

BBB Rolling Eyes
0 Replies