jjorge

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:05 am
maxsdadeo wrote:
Quote:
I love when conservatives get all worked up over Bill Clinton and Hillary. Really makes for lots of laughs.

Nice try guys, but you are horribly, terribly wrong.

I don't get worked up over the Clintons, I look on with amusement the adulation that you are willing to heap upon them, but that is about it...'

Sorry Max,

It just won't fly. It is you 'conservatives' who keep bringing Hillary and Bill up on thread after thread.

Nowadays most of us democrats are much more interested in ousting George Bush in the next election than in obsessing about the Clintons.
I find it amusing actually that you guys are still raging and bashing the Clinton Pinata over and over and over and over.

Like, the party's over guys!...Everyone else has gone home and you're still in a frenzy, wild-eyed and lips foaming, wacking that little effigy!

But keep at it, drain your energies on it.

I like that.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:26 am
Ummmm...she is my state senator and as long as she is, I will continue to demonstrate her lies and coverups.

She is incapable of answering questions regarding New York State beyond her sound bites, the book is a giant scam that allowed her liberal friends to bypass proper, legal methods of contributing to her campaign. Most of her sales are also being attributed to people who just want to help Hillary financially (an accusation i just made) and by people who want to find out what kind of lies she has told the ghost writer.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:35 am
she was elected by the people of NY, her book is selling by the millions and the ultra right have a stomach ache. the more they rant , the more the books sells, keep it up guys.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:44 am
Stupid New Yorkers. It was the city that did it. I blame them.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:58 am
Cha-ching

Damned New Yorkers

Cha-ching

Damned Liberals

Cha-ching

Damned Clinton-worshippers

Cha-ching . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 11:59 am
damn Iraqi's
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 12:01 pm
Is the world going to pot for the repubs yet? Cha-ching! c.i.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 12:10 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Most of her sales are also being attributed to people who just want to help Hillary financially (an accusation i just made) and by people who want to find out what kind of lies she has told the ghost writer.

Let's just call that an accusation you must made up.
0 Replies

frolic

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:35 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Most of her sales are also being attributed to people who just want to help Hillary financially (an accusation i just made)

indeed, i just bought 3000 books just to help Hillary out :wink: I wont even read them. Razz
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:40 pm
its all so exciting now but wait til Bill's book comes out next year, the extreme right will boost his sales over Hillary's.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:41 pm
See?! That just proves it!
0 Replies

maxsdadeo

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:44 pm
Quote:
Sorry Max,

It just won't fly. It is you 'conservatives' who keep bringing Hillary and Bill up on thread after thread.

Nowadays most of us democrats are much more interested in ousting George Bush in the next election than in obsessing about the Clintons.
I find it amusing actually that you guys are still raging and bashing the Clinton Pinata over and over and over and over.

Like, the party's over guys!...Everyone else has gone home and you're still in a frenzy, wild-eyed and lips foaming, wacking that little effigy!

Sorry, THAT just won't fly.
The ones keeping Bill and Hillary in the limelight are Bill and Hillary, any other conjecture is false and disingenuous.

But that is ok, since there is precious little for liberals to be happy about these days, you must seek solace where you can.

Even if it is steeped in illusion and lies.

I like that, keep it up.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:51 pm
the only media outpouring i see is from the right wing decrying Hillary's book, the liberals dont seem all that interested.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:53 pm
Gee, McG, it must be especially bothersome to you that Hillary Clinton represents your state in the US Senate! And she won in a landslide, if memory serves. Must really bug you. And by the way--blaming her victory on the people in NYC is bogus. Haven't they elected Republicans for mayor the past few years?

I just thank my lucky stars that the senators and congressman who represent me leave me nothing to feel sheepish about. One almost feels sorry for McG. But hang in there, pal! You can vote against her when she runs for re-election!
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:54 pm
It was NOT New York City that brought Hillary in; it was the usually solid republican upstate New York. Oh, and also western New York, and also the usually solid republican counties outside New York City, where her republican opponenet lost so big. Remember? The New York papers dissected the vote inch by inch. Wishful thinking doesn't make it so.

"
She is incapable of answering questions regarding New York State beyond her sound bites, the book is a giant scam that allowed her liberal friends to bypass proper, legal methods of contributing to her campaign. Most of her sales are also being attributed to people who just want to help Hillary financially (an accusation i just made) and by people who want to find out what kind of lies she has told the ghost writer."

Read that again. Is that the statement of a mature, thinking voter? Sounds like a kid explaining why she hit the kid next to her.

Max - you all usually are the ones who bring up the Clintons. Look who started this thread, and how. You are so obssessed with jealousy and envy, and with each comment you make it clearer. And what you complain about! Never serious stuff. Always something that can allow you all to make snide jokes. It would be nice if you could get out of the bar and go watch a ball game. Well, maybe this way you always something to say when you run out of the jokes at parties.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:56 pm
If I didn't have a family, I would have moved. She is a carpet bagger with no allegiance to NYS. We are nothing more than stepping stones in the anti-christs big plan. She will not be re-elected because people will have learned by then that she is dis-ingenuous and cares nothing about NYS.

Bother me? nah...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 01:57 pm
errrrrrrrr, who started this thread? is McG a liberal democrat now?

I mean, most muricans look kinda right of centre to me, but maybe McG is the new liberal democrat. kinda like new coke.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 02:00 pm
feh.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 02:03 pm
McG is just trying to boost Hillary's book sales by keeping it up front in our attention.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 24 Jun, 2003 02:04 pm
The "anti-christ's big plan", McG? Is that something Bill Clinton is working on, or is there an even more evil entity in your cosmology?

If I thought that the anti-Christ was at work in my state, I'd gather the wife and kiddies and move the hell out pronto!
0 Replies