Buddies Night Out

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 02:30 pm
My Gentleman Friend was unable to take me out for my weekly airing last night. So I was free to spend some time with my buddies. We had a "girls night out."

First, we went to a little restaurant where they have a psychic who will tell your "fortune." We had fun having dinner and doing what women do best - talking about everything.

Then we each took our turn with the psychic, finding out what our future holds. The psychic was pretty impressive when it came to divining certain things about us. ("There is someone who is very close to you," she said. "His name is ______"….and she guessed Gentleman Friend's first name! I thought that was pretty amazing)

I'd also been telling my friends recently that I'd really like to take a trip to New Orleans. The psychic told me that I'd be taking a trip soon, and although she didn't actually say, "New Orleans," it was as if she was describing it. She said that she saw me in a place where there was jazz music playing, and she could hear the horns blowing. Pretty cool, huh? Maybe I'll be taking that trip after all!

But, to tell you the truth, I think these psychics are a little shaky when it comes to predicting the future. She told my friend Mary that she'd be taking a ride in a helicopter soon. (My friend Jenny said, "Let's hope it's not shock trauma…")

After dinner and fortune telling, we went bowling. Because nothing bonds people quite like rented shoes.

As I picked up my bowling ball and walked towards the pins - that always seem so very far away - I could feel everyone's eyes on my back. You just know they're watching you and thinking, "let's see what she can do."

So I hauled off and bowled a strike! YES!!! When I turned around, Mary and Jenny's mouths were hanging open.

The thing is, there is both an advantage and disadvantage to this. It impresses the hell out people when you bowl a strike right off the bat. The disadvantage is, you can only go downhill from there. Unless you bowl a perfect game which….I don't think so.

Anyway, I did manage to win that first game. My friend Jenny won the second. Poor Mary. But I don't think she minded much, especially after the beers we consumed. Smile

Hey, this whole bowling thing reminds me of a story.

A couple of years ago, when I worked at an advertising agency, I had to call the clients and get the copy for their ads from them. One of our clients was a guy who owned a bowling alley.

He told me how, every Friday night, they'd do something called "Glow Bowling" which is where they turn off the lights in the alley, but the pins and balls glow in the dark. I thought that sounded pretty cool and said we should definitely put something in the ad about that.

But I wrote it down wrong. I put "Glow Balling" instead! Heeee! I guess the guys in our graphics department, who were always seriously overworked, were too tired to pick up the mistake. So they put it down the way I'd written it.

I sent a proof of the ad to the guy, then called him to see what he thought. So he says to me, he says, "Stray Cat, what exactly is Glow Balling?" Razz Haha! He and I had a pretty good laugh about it.

But don't worry, I had the ad corrected before it got published. Come to think of it though, maybe I should have left it that way. It might've brought that guy even more business!

So, what sort of fun things do you and your buddies like to do when you're just having a "girls" or "guys" night out?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 924 • Replies: 13
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 04:37 pm
We go out to a bar, drink about 6 beers and talk about the waitresses tits. Don't get me wrong, we talk about other women's tits as well.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 04:41 pm
Can you predict the future of those tits?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 05:25 pm
In many cases I can Shewofnm. I predict they will wind up in my hands. I don't know how I know this. Call it a gift.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 01:23 pm
Quote:
We go out to a bar, drink about 6 beers and talk about the waitresses tits. Don't get me wrong, we talk about other women's tits as well.

Sounds like fun, Nick! Razz

Quote:
Can you predict the future of those tits?

I'd say that eventually, they'll wind up in a co-dependent relationship with the forces of gravity. Smile
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 01:31 pm
Or like mine..

rug burned nipples..
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 01:42 pm
I like walking into a bowling alley on a Friday night when the place is full, loud music blaring, lights flashing, people so caught up in the frenzy of the life that is bowling, that no one notices as I set down my satchel and pull out the machine gun.

I start off with a few quick blasts to the loudspeakers, take out the music, then, when everyone freezes for the one moment, you know, before the screaming begins, I shoot out the lights.

Then the screaming begins.

And then I release a volley into the ceiling and everyone believes they are about to die.

I scamper out, unnoticed, and head to the Dairy Queen where I eat an ice cream cone and listen to the approaching sirens.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 01:44 pm
<thinking about shewolf's rug-burned nipples while eating an ice cream cone>
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:11 pm
Quote:
I start off with a few quick blasts to the loudspeakers, take out the music, then, when everyone freezes for the one moment, you know, before the screaming begins, I shoot out the lights.

That would be even better when they have glow-balling, uh, I mean, glow-bowling night.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:19 pm
so.. are ya good and hung over stray cat? Very Happy
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:24 pm
mmmm.......could be...... Cool
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:50 pm
Stray Cat is one loose cat. One loose, hungover cat.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:53 pm
http://www.funnyville.com/funny-pictures/cat-drunk.jpg
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:58 pm
That pic was taken right after I won the first game. I was, umm, celebrating....
0 Replies