Billy beer was a failure

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 06:01 pm
In the days when Billy Beer was extant, I drank any and all brands of it, indiscriminately.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 09:56 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
In the days when Billy Beer was extant, I drank any and all brands of it, indiscriminately.

Ditto. Still, I don't recall that I ever actually tasted Billy's. But, then, there're a lot of things I don't recall about those days. As the saying goes, if you remember the '60s, you weren't there.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 03:06 am
Diane wrote:
Bernie, that is soooooo depressing.

hi sweety

You mean the beergut flask? I respond positively to the ingenuity aspect of it. Alcoholism with the accompanying unsightly profile both turned into a neoprene money-maker. It's inspirational. I'm presently working on extending this design idea where women can wear a similar neoprene buttock-wrap undergarment where chocolates can be stored. As in the original beergut flask, the contents (a bit bumpy in our case) will be on display but everyone will think them just part of the wearer's physiology.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:16 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
You guys c rack me up.

Whatevah happened to the discussion of William's brew?

I hate beer.

l l
Twisted Evil

Ten you can't possibly be Australian.

that's the first thing that came to mind.

or english or welsh or irish or german or, or ,or...

i am soooo disappointed in the wabbit.. really. i am. snifff
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:58 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Ditto. Still, I don't recall that I ever actually tasted Billy's. But, then, there're a lot of things I don't recall about those days. As the saying goes, if you remember the '60s, you weren't there.

Except that Billy Beer came out in the late 70's.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:32 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Merry Andrew got so wacked in the 60's that it lasted clear thru the 70's. Smile
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:48 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
You guys c rack me up.

Whatevah happened to the discussion of William's brew?

I hate beer.

l l
Twisted Evil

Ten you can't possibly be Australian.

that's the first thing that came to mind.

or english or welsh or irish or german or, or ,or...

i am soooo disappointed in the wabbit.. really. i am. snifff

Cwap.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:23 am
Bernie, the chocolate thingy makes all the difference. It would absolutely need a small unit for refrigeration, but maybe a straw would be acceptable to a woman entering a state of DT's for want of chocolate.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 07:30 am
smooch
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 07:43 pm
JTT wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:
edgarblythe wrote:

Merry Andrew got so wacked in the 60's that it lasted clear thru the 70's. Smile

70s? On into the early 90s. I have no idea what ever happened to the 80s. Anyone seen 'em around?
0 Replies