Any Ideas ?

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:40 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Lord L Puss wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
See you're still hanging around then, and suddenly becoming juvenile like the rest of us.

No you "SMELL" I am still hanging around you silly person. Now push off and find yourself another name and not mine. Tish!!!!

Physical and/or mental age of about 20 max, I would say. Or someone trying very hard to pretend they're young and stupid.

However, it could even be a she, by the words used.

Could be from Middlesex (or San Fran) as well sweety.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:41 am
Phoenix linked that piece yesterday, on a new thread of hers....
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:42 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Phoenix linked that piece yesterday, on a new thread of hers....

I smell you are still hanging around you imposter, now ush off. (I need a P).
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:50 am
I'm really good at this aren't I!!!!! I only popped in with a question and now I wonder what you all did before I got here. I am clearly the best around here, and soon I will be top of this forum for all time postings. I'm good me. Okay so I was wrong about Iraq but I'm still good I am.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:57 am
Lord L Puss wrote:
Yawn!! It is a flavor enhancer that was discovered and patented in 1909 by the Ajinomoto Corporation of Japan. It is a sodium salt of glutamic acid that targets specific receptor cells within the taste buds, giving food a more savory taste..............

?

Mr Att Roll, stop making yourself look silly by pretending to be yawning and spouting these facts, as if they've just rolled off your tongue.

Here, form this site... http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/90130

We have this..............

MSG is a flavor enhancer that was discovered and patented in 1909 by the Ajinomoto Corporation of Japan. It is a sodium salt of glutamic acid that targets specific receptor cells within the taste buds, giving food a more savory taste.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:01 am
Lord L Puss wrote:
I'm really good at this aren't I!!!!! I only popped in with a question and now I wonder what you all did before I got here. I am clearly the best around here, and soon I will be top of this forum for all time postings. I'm good me. Okay so I was wrong about Iraq but I'm still good I am.

No, you're not, but you're getting boring now, so I'll leave you in peace.

I would suggest that you get on with your homework, or go and drive your taxi, or whatever it is you do.

Bye.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:11 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Lord L Puss wrote:
Yawn!! It is a flavor enhancer that was discovered and patented in 1909 by the Ajinomoto Corporation of Japan. It is a sodium salt of glutamic acid that targets specific receptor cells within the taste buds, giving food a more savory taste..............

?

Mr Att Roll, stop making yourself look silly by pretending to be yawning and spouting these facts, as if they've just rolled off your tongue.

Here, form this site... http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/90130

We have this..............

MSG is a flavor enhancer that was discovered and patented in 1909 by the Ajinomoto Corporation of Japan. It is a sodium salt of glutamic acid that targets specific receptor cells within the taste buds, giving food a more savory taste.

I never stated that this was my own work you moron. I was giving you a lead to what you obviously did not know about Monosodium Glutimate, unlike most people who avoid it. You had to look it up didn't you. Stop making yourself an idiot. And BTW what does this mean ? "Here, form this site... " You silly person. Just how old are you with your, "I was here first" bollocks. This is not your personal site, so go haunt somewhere else.

Hello Mum!!!

I'm really good me. Annoying but really good. I would have been satisfied with just one queston but you prats make bating enjoyable, or probably in your case masturbating. That was very funny wasn't it. Very Happy
0 Replies