Any Ideas ?

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:53 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I think Lord L Puss is ossobuco.

She is cunning.

It takes a wise sage like George to instantly know what is being asked.

The rest of you have clearly still not finished evolving, and have too much time on your hands. This has resulted in you babbling like chimps in chorus, and thereby evidencing that very fact.

I bid you good day so that you can continue to exchange non-productive badinage amongst yourselves ad nauseum.

Lord L.P.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:54 am
Setanta wrote:
So this joker shows up and asks for a translation, but doesn't bother to specify into what language he wants the sentence to be translated--but those who have a little fun in an insignificant thread are being juvenile?

Nice . . . M or S, huh, LE? Is that what you think?

I'll wait and see how it pans out, Set.

It's certainly someone who's familiar with A2K, IMO.

And it's certainly someone who possesses familiar airs and graces.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:57 am
Thinking about it, I'll discount S here and now, as I believe he possesses a strong vein of old fashioned colonial style British honour, and wouldn't therefore do this sort of thing.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:01 am
It is clearly someone who struggles to grasp the English language.

Slappy?
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:02 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Thinking about it, I'll discount S here and now, as I believe he possesses a strong vein of old fashioned colonial style British honour, and wouldn't therefore do this sort of thing.

I don't think it's him either.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:05 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
It is clearly someone who struggles to grasp the English language.

Slappy?

Must be Amrican then. Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:07 am
What is that?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:10 am
Oh! American!

Got ya.

Good one.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:13 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Oh! American!

Got ya.

Good one.

I gave up the E's. They make me fart. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:16 am
See you're still hanging around then, and suddenly becoming juvenile like the rest of us.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:18 am
I have a theory re. this one, but I need to PM someone before taking it further.

If I'm proved right, this joker's had at least three usernames so far on A2K, all in recent times.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:19 am
Gave up E's....a lipogramist...hmm....E.V. Wright?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:21 am
E's as in ecstacy, 2pack...hence the smiley avatar. Smileys were strongly associated with E's in the UK, some five or so years ago.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:24 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
See you're still hanging around then, and suddenly becoming juvenile like the rest of us.

No you "SMELL" I am still hanging around you silly person. Now push off and find yourself another name and not mine. Tish!!!!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:25 am
Ecstasy, that's wonderful. MDMA can cause Parkinson's-like conditions in chronic abusers, and has been known to cause such a condition in even casual users. Lovely stuff, that.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:27 am
Lord L Puss wrote:

I gave up the E's. They make me fart. Embarrassed

Moondoggy!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:27 am
Lord L Puss wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

No you "SMELL" I am still hanging around you silly person. Now push off and find yourself another name and not mine. Tish!!!!

Physical and/or mental age of about 20 max, I would say. Or someone trying very hard to pretend they're young and stupid.

However, it could even be a she, by the words used.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:28 am
Setanta wrote:
Ecstasy, that's wonderful. MDMA can cause Parkinson's-like conditions in chronic abusers, and has been known to cause such a condition in even casual users. Lovely stuff, that.

E's as in E numbers in most American food you prats. Monosodium glutimate for example. It's a gas.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:30 am
So he's one of those "rave" guys huh....I saw them on the tv once...they all meet up in a big ol warehouse and swing their glow sticks at each other in a heavy rhythmic sexual type way.
0 Replies

Lord L Puss

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:35 am
Yawn!! It is a flavor enhancer that was discovered and patented in 1909 by the Ajinomoto Corporation of Japan. It is a sodium salt of glutamic acid that targets specific receptor cells within the taste buds, giving food a more savory taste, and it is what is making everybody fart. American Airlines can tell you all about it.

An American Airlines flight made an emergency landing after a passenger with severe gas problems struck matches to mask the odor of flatulence, an official said.

The flight from Washington to Texas landed at Nashville airport, in the southeastern state of Tennessee, after passengers alerted the crew about the smell of burning sulfur, Lynne Lowrance, spokeswoman for the Nashville International Airport Authority told AFP.

She said all 99 passengers and their luggage were taken off the plane and searched, and an unlucky canine team was brought in to sniff the aircraft for explosives.

After intense questioning by the FBI, a woman passenger admitted to lighting matches on board the aircraft to conceal her gas, Lowrance said.

"For a long time she did not admit to striking matches and I think that was just out of embarrassment," she said. "She did finally admit to it saying she had a medical problem about excessive gas caused by excessive Monosodium Glutimate intake."

The unidentified woman was not charged but "American did ban her from flying on their airline for a very long time," Lowrance said. After burners or what ?
0 Replies