0
   

Dangers of one person representing Democrats

 
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 10:36 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Answered? lol, with your own accusations.
When did you stop supporting NAMBLA?


I have publicly denounced NAMBLA in a speech I gave at the Five Colleges, on April 4th, 2003.

And I have not made any accusations. I have drawn logical conclusion from your own statements. Your statements were that

- George Bush never condemned Turkmenbashi
- George Bush therefore is to be considered a Turkmenbashi-supporter
- I won't get an argument from you when I call you a Turkmenbashi-supporter, too
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 10:50 pm
old europe wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Answered? lol, with your own accusations.
When did you stop supporting NAMBLA?


I have publicly denounced NAMBLA in a speech I gave at the Five Colleges, on April 4th, 2003.

And I have not made any accusations. I have drawn logical conclusion from your own statements. Your statements were that

- George Bush never condemned Turkmenbashi
- George Bush therefore is to be considered a Turkmenbashi-supporter
- I won't get an argument from you when I call you a Turkmenbashi-supporter, too

One never argues with someone that is hanging themself. One also never argues with the mentally challenged.
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 11:16 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
One never argues with someone that is hanging themself. One also never argues with the mentally challenged.


Right, but I haven't been arguing with you...
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Dec, 2006 11:03 pm
old europe wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
One never argues with someone that is hanging themself. One also never argues with the mentally challenged.


Right, but I haven't been arguing with you...

[/I]In your case, you're right, you just blather.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.1 seconds on 05/25/2022 at 03:53:05