Dangers of one person representing Democrats

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 04:43 pm
Now they are in attack mode hitting on Nancy Pelosi. Need more Democrats to stand up so the Republicans wouldn't know who to target.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,616 • Replies: 43
No top replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 04:51 pm
Here come the trolls
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 04:53 pm
Yeah, ain't politics hell?
The dems have done nothing but attack for 12 years, & I mean that literally, now you're complaining about Nancy NAMBLA Pelosi being attacked? Get used to it. We'll be on her like white on rice.
BTW-I call what's going on with Nancy is scrutinizing & from what i can tell, she bears to be scrutinized very closely.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 04:54 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Here come the trolls

Trolls just make stupid comments with notihing to offer about the topic. Gosh, that sounds like you.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 04:56 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Here come the trolls

Next?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:02 pm
Next will be LSM pretending to be Monte Cargo and Little Bitty.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:08 pm
Those are her buddies who probably also got banned at that other forum
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:08 pm
LMAO, MC & LB can speak for themselves, but from what I've witnessesd here from those two is that, they have put a good ol fashioned can of whoop a$$ on anybody that tries to take them down.
RORFLMAO
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:09 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Those are her buddies who probably also got banned at that other forum

What forum would that be? careful now, you'll give your dirty little secret away.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:11 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Here come the trolls

Next?

Any trolls who aren't smoking crack?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:11 pm
I post to a couple of other forums including one chock full of eastern north carolina right wing nuts who would like to reestablish the KKK in Smithfield but no one, no one anywhere except LSM has even suggested Nancy Pelosi and NMBLA in the same breath.

It's beyond hilarious.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:14 pm
Stay Tuned, bear, her posts become more and more incoherent as the day wears on---
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:15 pm
gosh I'd like to but I have to get out for my Sunday karaoke show..... at least those drunks are friendly and tip Laughing
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:18 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Here come the trolls

Next?

Any trolls who aren't smoking crack?

Still noting on the thread topic? Can't keep up with a thread? Or do you enjoy making yourself look like a bitter man? Or woman? Which is it today?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:22 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I post to a couple of other forums including one chock full of eastern north carolina right wing nuts who would like to reestablish the KKK in Smithfield but no one, no one anywhere except LSM has even suggested Nancy Pelosi and NMBLA in the same breath.

It's beyond hilarious.

Robert Byrd at the helm of that KKK group that you seem to know so much about?
Hey, I don't see any difference in the KKK & Black Panthers, but you are too afraid to mention the BP, huh. For a diversive group, or a group that toouts diversity, you're sure a small minded bunch of creatures.
Nancy pelosi, by her silence, endorses NAMBLA. You can't argue that so you play like a ninny & attack. Have fun, cause I don't give a damn what is said about me & for sure don't give two figs about what you think of me.
Sorry to burst your over inflated ego.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:26 pm
I used to live in Smithfield (early 80s)--i wasn't aware they had introduced electricity, never mind the internet.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:27 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Yeah, ain't politics hell?
Get used to it. We'll be on her like white on rice.

Like warts on a fat, old, ugly (and blind) hag. Smile

Embarrassed Looks like my Dolphins are getting fried. And my Sicilian stud is taking a nap...woe is me
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:38 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Nancy pelosi, by her silence, endorses NAMBLA.

I will use this logic henceforward in any discussion with LSM.

Okay.

Let's start with "George Bush, by his silence, endorses Turkmenbashi". It makes sense, too. Both are heads of state. Bush said that leading the country would be easier if he was a dictator. Turkmenbashi is a dictator.

Just connect the dots, really.

Ha. I always knew about the Bush-Turkmenbashi connection! Always! Now go ahead and prove me wrong! Show me where Bush ever spoke out against Turkmenbashi!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:46 pm
talk72000 wrote:
Next will be LSM pretending to be Monte Cargo and Little Bitty.

Let me clear your mistaken & ignorant assumption up for you.
There is a poster here that gave me a link to this site, I won't name her until I get permission to do so. I joined this board all on my own, not with MC nor LB, we just happened to join the same day. There's a whole big world out there full of people, not just the people (some are people, (not sure about some others) that post here.
Now, for the differences in MC, LB, & myself, if you weren't so blinded by hate & ignorance, I wouldn't need to pint out the differences.
However, you unfortunately are, so here goes.
LB seems to be a sophisticated, & soft spoken lady, with a lot of knowledge of computers & the way they work, also of politics. She debates very intelectually & without much vitriol, & she seems to be laft of where I am, politically, but not a leftwingnut.
MC is more conservative, maybe not as conservative as I, but right of LB. He too can & does debate with thought & wit, he can & does give as good as he gets. He is waaay above some here in his understanding of how politics & the world operates.
Now for myself. I am a 67 year old woman, I live in San Antonio, I have very little knowledge of computers, but do know how to type. I am over my ideal wright, but not obese & do have all my teeth. I am not sophisticated, I am outspoken & am not afraid of much of anything. I am very conservative & guess what, I vote conservative, imagine that. I am a retired RN, I have lived & traveled around the globe. I have time to play on this computer & to the consternation of some of you, i will do exactly that as often & for as long as I like, can't deal with that, tough.
Now, you people can think anything you want, say whatever, just don't whine when I fight back & don't insult MC & LB by saying we're all one & the same.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 05:50 pm
old europe wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Nancy pelosi, by her silence, endorses NAMBLA.

I will use this logic henceforward in any discussion with LSM.

Okay.

Let's start with "George Bush, by his silence, endorses Turkmenbashi". It makes sense, too. Both are heads of state. Bush said that leading the country would be easier if he was a dictator. Turkmenbashi is a dictator.

Just connect the dots, really.

Ha. I always knew about the Bush-Turkmenbashi connection! Always! Now go ahead and prove me wrong! Show me where Bush ever spoke out against Turkmenbashi!

Sure, if that's how you look at it, why not. That doesn't alleviate the fact that Nancy has not condemmed NAMBLA.
0 Replies