Toronto gathering?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:18 am
http://sc.groups.msn.com/tn/03/B2/plantstraveldogsandpix/1/8.jpg

cav, ehBeth and Setanta

I can't figure out how to get larger versions to post here, husker. I can only get the thumbnails to post. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:33 am
I'm the big fat guy there . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:36 am
nice shirt :wink:
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:41 am
ehBeth wrote:

the originals are in planstraveldogsandpix at groups.msn.com - you can click on them there and make the pix bigger. (i think those directions work Confused )

Would work if ya spelled it right. ;-)

Here's a link: http://groups.msn.com/plantstraveldogsandpix/shoebox.msnw

If you want to post the big pics just copy their URL (as opposed to the thumb's).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:44 am
Geez, I knew you should have taken them before we started drinking Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:47 am
thanks, craven. i tried copying the url's from the big ones last week (to practice for this) - i just kept getting big x's - and they weren't kisses.

i guess since i haven't been to that site too often myself, i don't know the name that well Embarrassed

now to throw in some current pix of the big guy and the doggies - from yesterday at the beach.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:47 am
Setanta wrote:
I'm the big fat guy there . . .

how tall are you?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:48 am
ehBeth wrote:
thanks, craven. i tried copying the url's from the big ones last week (to practice for this) - i just kept getting big x's - and they weren't kisses.

The trick is to scroll down. The URL is several lines long.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 11:48 am
and i was going to do that how, cav? i wasn't there then! Very Happy Laughing Very Happy
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:34 pm
ehBeth, you and Setanta arrived about 5 minutes after we did, heh heh...oh, you're talking about when we were twelve. Laughing

Actually, I have problems with my right contact lens, so my eyes look all squinty and red, but I'll let it go. I have a photo shoot on thursday for Toronto Life for the Home Entertaining Guide, and I so know I'm going to look horrible. I asked if they could just shoot the food, but they said they wanted "in-action" shots.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:36 pm
husker wrote:
how tall are you?

six foot two
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:44 pm
Setanta wrote:
husker wrote:
how tall are you?

six foot two

just 2 inches shorter than I :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:47 pm
I think we had this discussion before, or something like . . . a few years ago, i tore the meniscus over my left patella, and while i was laid up with that, i got bitten on the right leg by a brown recluse. The right leg swelled to twice its size, and i was flat on my back for quite awhile thereafter. I gained a great deal of weight which i haven't been able to shed since . . .
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:47 pm
As you can see, I am a giant.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:49 pm
Yes, i noticed the other night that the "Eat ****" sign is truly huge . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 02:50 pm
i was thinking of posting the pic of cav, bo and myself - and then putting setanta in separately. it's the context thing, doncha know :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 03:17 pm
Laughing
Setanta wrote:
I think we had this discussion before, or something like . . . a few years ago, i tore the meniscus over my left patella, and while i was laid up with that, i got bitten on the right leg by a brown recluse. The right leg swelled to twice its size, and i was flat on my back for quite awhile thereafter. I gained a great deal of weight which i haven't been able to shed since . . .

Hey boss - I think I knew the knee stuff and such forgot how tall ya was, I could see you were head and shoulders above the crowd Laughing
Man I didn't say nutt'n bout any extra carbs! or brews Razz Razz not to mention a tater or three.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 03:18 pm
cavfancier wrote:
As you can see, I am a giant.
yepper Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 03:19 pm
Setanta wrote:
Yes, i noticed the other night that the "Eat ****" sign is truly huge . . .

what Exclamation Exclamation he's got a real sign that says "EAT SHIP" Question Question
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 03:20 pm
In fact, i had fries with gravy fer an appetizer, followed by crab cakes, and fer the main dish, meatloaf with mashed pertaters . . . that's one Irish stereotype i don't mind promotin' . . .
0 Replies