Stop The Gay Canadians!

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:18 am
Pretty impressive credentials, this Jenkins. Thanks for sharing, cav. c.i.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:19 am
Yep, we have both pitchers and catchers up here...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:26 am
Oh boy - you ARE the limit, Cav, I believe.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:35 am
Okay, maybe the set-up was a bit lengthy, but I couldn't resist, tee hee!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:38 am
No - you never can!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:39 am
Someone's gonna pitch a fit - you could catch hell for it...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:41 am
So....is Jenkins gay? (looking up at title of thread...)

Oops, sorry. I shall shuffle on to another thread...(a bit dizzy this morning)
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:43 am
Hmm....well, I think this law a great thing, and barring work, I attend Pride Day every year and have a blast, but I can't help wondering if this law isn't a plot by the beleagured CBC to get into the reality television game with "Gay Divorce Court..."
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:44 am
There has to be a worthy comeback to that - but I just can't think of it - YET!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:48 am
My gaydar went off just hovering my mouse over the page number...that was before I could even click...

Once inside, I notice that my Homoeroticmometer has red-lined...

(turning around, leaving the room, one hand placed securely over rectum)
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:49 am
That's mighty impressive equipment you got there, PDiddie.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:56 am
PDiddie, in that new avatar of yours, that trophy is, shall we say, somewhat provocatively placed, yes?
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:57 am
You must be talking about my hardware, Ms. bunny, because you can't be talking about my package... :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 10:58 am
LOL!
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 21 Jun, 2003 11:00 am
And that's not a trophy, cav, that's a bomblet.

A thick, throbbing, powerful...

(Oh Jesus, I thought I was leaving.)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 11:47 am
So, rumor is, an old Tennessee Williams was in bed with one of his boys and feels a stirring.

"Roll over, boy, and give me your ass," he says.

The kid informs him, "Mr. Williams, I don't catch. I only pitch."

To which Williams responds: "I didn't want to fück, boy; I want to put out my cee-gar."

My only good pitching and catching joke. Sorry.

Anyway, I don't care what attitudes cross the border as long as it's not that hockey obsession. I'm sure you all want the game back for yourselves up there, and, as far as I'm concerned, you can have it.
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 03:03 pm
First let me write that I enjoyed the humorous take on the issue! Excellent citation. I was ROFLMAO at this:
Quote:
Similarly, 23 percent are now convinced Saddam Hussein was either "somewhat" or "almost totally" Canadian. Or gay. Or a member of
Loverboy.

Of course, I don't know much about Canada, except that it's cold all the time and they have a sufficiently large French population such that we never need to worry about them attacking us militarily, but beyond that, if they want to allow same-sex marriages and their Constitution supports such a move at the federal level, s'fine with me.

I am one of a fairly rare breed of "GOPer" (rare outside of the Log Cabin Republicans, at least) who supports the creation of recognized civil unions within this country. Of course, I would have states who so desired recognize such unions at the state level. I see nothing in the Constitution that addresses the nature of marriage, and that law Clinton signed regarding marriage being defined as a union of one man and one woman doesn't pass Constitutional muster, as far as I can see.

But, if a state wants same-sex civil unions, more power to 'em. I happen to think conservatives are on the wrong side of this issue. Homosexuals are not going anywhere (except shopping at Pottery Barn, of course) so I'd rather we support those who want to be in stable, committed relationships than tell them, "Hell no! Get out there and be promiscuous!" Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 03:19 pm
I don't think Saddam is Canadian, but rumour has it he had a hand in financing such classic Canadian TV shows as 'The Mad Dash' with Pierre Lalonde, and the ill-fated sitcom 'Mosquito Lake'. If you are not Canajun, you probably have no clue what I am talking about...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 03:22 pm
You are absolutely correct. I probably have no clue what you are talking abooooooot.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 23 Jun, 2003 03:29 pm
So umm.. With Cav's big post on Jenkin's there and all.. Are the "Gay Canadians" a Major League Basball expansion team? Very Happy
0 Replies