MY COUNTRY, 'TIS OF THEE . . .

Baldimo

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 11:43 am
snood wrote:
Don't forget mandating unlimited free condoms and clean needles distributed by the school nurses.

Screw the condoms. I think all school nurses should be trained abortion Dr's. That way femal students won't have to leave school and miss class for their yearly abortion.

Lets also not for get to make drugs legal but bad smoking in restraunts and bars.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 11:45 am
Good thinking, Baldimo . . . i'm glad to see you on-side with this agenda, and putting some good thought into it . . .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 04:08 pm
All sporting competitions will now be decided by a tie...so no more losers...everybody wins.

All the Halls of Fame as well as all the record books will be burnt...ie, there will no longer be such a thing as a batting average, most points scored, a world record/world record holder...everyone that simply shows up can and will be a champion.

Well actually, you don't even have to show up, being born is enough to qualify you.

2PacksAday: Homerun Champ, Winner of the Kentucky Derby, Male Prostitute of the Year.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 04:20 pm
What are you, Sam, so kinda Commie . . . do the folks in Hannibal know about you?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 04:50 pm
Setanta wrote:
Good thinking, Baldimo . . . i'm glad to see you on-side with this agenda, and putting some good thought into it . . .

Its amazing what you can come up with when you shut off your brain and not think. Any time you need help just let me know. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 05:09 pm
No kiddin', Baldimo, conservatives should really be naturals at it . . .
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 05:55 pm
The National Anthem is now sung in French only, except for when it's sung in Spanish. Make sure to grab your free flag-burning kit on the way to the free abortion clinic/tanning salon.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 05:57 pm
What a mensch . . . uh . . . uhm, er . . . Hell, Jespah, you know what i mean . . .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:00 pm
Setanta wrote:
What are you, Sam, so kinda Commie . . . do the folks in Hannibal know about you?

I am no longer in Hannibal, I now reside in the bootheel...they...seemed to think I would be more productive in this area...and as you know....they...are always right. I had to learn this the hard way...ya know sumpun'...for a bunch of vegetarians, those ACLU guys were tough, they got tired real quick, but they had spunk...I kicked the **** out of a dozen or so...but they just kept coming. They were piling out of those little Honda Civics faster than Jessie Jackson can file a lawsuit....alas, they finally overwhelmed me. I have bite marks all over my ankles.

I have seen the error of my Republican ways, and am ready to make amends. I have submitted a few ideas for the cause, {above posts} which went over well because they told me I would get an extra roll of toilet paper this month.

I do have a few questions though, and I will reply with them later.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 06:05 pm
All people self identifying as "born agains" will be executed.

All people are equal, and they have been hogging two lives for way too long (AND most of them seem a good deal worse that they were after the first birth, anyway.)
0 Replies

chiso

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 08:01 pm
Some of these are so obvious they should go with out mention:

1) All major Media Corporations must immediately:
a) layoff everyone who is, or knows, a Jew.
b) fill all executive level positions with minorities.

2) All medium to large size corporations must implement plans for employing a minimum of 80% minorities.

To qualify as a medium to large size company a business must meet one of the following criteria:

a) employee 1,000 or more full and part time employees
OR
b) have a non-minority CEO
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 08:35 am
Setanta wrote:
What a mensch . . . uh . . . uhm, er . . . Hell, Jespah, you know what i mean . . .

Mensch is unisex, which is what all of the bathrooms throughout the land will be. Done in fabulous pink chiffon to die for, you know, those little toilet covers. Even in the men's locker room in Green Bay.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2006 08:54 am
Toilets. Every public place shall have twenty toilets for women for every one for men.
0 Replies