queer penquins upset parents

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:06 pm
Kenyan Dog rescues human baby
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:08 pm
sozobe wrote:
not least in case the child in question turns out to be gay or lesbian him- or herself.

you know, all it takes for a child to become GAY is to see/hear/read about it!!

Laughing
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:08 pm
Afer watching an interview on the telly with the parent who has the concern, there was no mention of "sex" simply concern that the two "males' were rearing the chick, I of course, was aghast and wrote to the school district demanding book be burned on the basis that every christian knows men cannot parent nor cook nor efficiently do laundry. This is what women are for while men are at war killing each other. This book is an example of atheist/communist inflitration into the heards and minds of our children. Penguins my ass this is a book about fags who will grow up to move to San Francisco and elect people like Nancy Pelosi.
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:26 pm
Re: queer penquins upset parents
dyslexia wrote:
The concerns are the latest involving "And Tango Makes Three," the illustrated children's book based on a true story of two male penguins in New York City's Central Park Zoo that adopted a fertilized egg and raised the chick as their own.

I wonder what the people of Shiloh thought of the TV show "Full House," or "Kate & Allie," or "My Two Dads."
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:44 pm
OMG, this is just what the fundies have been warning us about. If we allow gays to raise children, God knows the next thing we'll have animals raising them! See? See?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:47 pm
next thing you know our children will be jerking off to field and stream... where does it end? My God, where does it end?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:48 pm
Thank god, he gave us dogs.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:56 pm
I'm thinking ehBeth is right. We should ban children from zoos.

We really should.

All sorts of perversion there.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:09 pm
For those who think the book delivers a message about diversity and acceptance, think again. The book leaves out the part about the penquins getting gay bashed while leaving a gay penquin leather bar.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:25 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Good grief. The two male penguins are raising the chick, they didn't create the baby penguin. I think that what we have here is a tempest in a teapot.[/b]

More like yet another trumped up opportunity for the bigots to take another shot at people who they think are nothing likeselves.

Next thing you know, we'll have to segregate the chicken eggs in our refrigerators. There might be two future male chickens sitting next to each other in the carton and we all know our children just aren't ready to understand thinking like that.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:26 pm
What about two women or two men sitting next to each other at the theater?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 09:59 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
...Next thing you know, we'll have to segregate the chicken eggs in our refrigerators. There might be two future male chickens sitting next to each other in the carton and we all know our children just aren't ready to understand thinking like that.

OMG, you mean you EAT eggs?! Isn't that sorta like...chicken abortion???

We've got to stop this!

I know! We'll picket the grocery stores. I'll make the signs: "IT'S NOT AN EGG, IT'S A CHICKEN."
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 12:41 am
Eva, FYI, we eat chickens too! Wink
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 01:36 am
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15764474/

Quote:
Lilly Del Pinto thought the book looked charming when her 5-year-old daughter brought it home in September. Del Pinto said she was halfway through reading it to her daughter "when the zookeeper said the two penguins must be in love."

"That's when I ended the story," she said.

One can only imagine the distress this mother and child were under while watching March of the Penguins with their family. She must of had heart palpitations when all those single male penguins decided to have an orgy and huddled together enmasse to keep their eggs warm while those lesbos waddled off for a group skinny dip in the ocean. Considering it was live action photography, I can only surmise that she immediately demanded that movie be given an R rating.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:08 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Eva, FYI, we eat chickens too! Wink

Perfectly acceptable. Why in Washington DC, there are many republican Senators and Congressmen who LOVE the taste of chicken.......
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:17 am
why do we (society) project homosexuality onto animals?

we dont even know if that genetic make up is POSSIBLE for animals..

wtf..
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:50 am
Eh? Doesn't take much projection when same-sex animals are observed having sex with each other...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:00 am
shewolfnm wrote:
why do we (society) project homosexuality onto animals?

we dont even know if that genetic make up is POSSIBLE for animals..

wtf..

Well, perhaps it shouldn't be called HOMOsexuality ...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:02 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
What about two women or two men sitting next to each other at the theater?

Unacceptable.

You know the American rule.

Boy Girl
Boy Girl
Boy Girl

It's what dinner parties are made of.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:03 am
True... ornithosexuality? Laughing (Actually, I think it's homo as in same not as in mankind.)
0 Replies