Bush Appoints AntiAbortion Doc to Head Pregnancy Office

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:50 pm
Monte Cargo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
bush is an arrogant jerk off. The fact that he's a republican president has nothing to do with it. He'd be an arrogant jerk off no mater his political views, occupation, or religious beliefs.

If he were an ordinary guy who hung out in bars he would probably spend a great deal of time getting the **** kicked out of him by the same rednecks who now embrace him, simply because he's an arrogant jerk off.

Who did you vote for in 2004? If I were a betting man, I'd bet big that it was John Kerry. You lose your right forever to call anyone arrogant once you've voted for Kerry. Have you any concept of how arrogant John Kerry is? Bush is about the humblest person alive next to Mr. Wife Is A Billionare.

Kerry may well be an arrogant jerk off. That doesn't mean bush isn't. You are in no position to decide which of my rights stay and which go, because you don't know me nor do you have any power here. sorry about the house that dropped on your sister.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:53 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
boomerang wrote:
What do you suggest be done with children born to parents who conceived with happy family stars in their eyes but still find themselves unable to adequately care for their child?

Accepting consequences and being a good parent are two entirely different things.

Adoption? In Tx we even have places that unwanted babies can be dropped off literally on the doorstep, no questions asked.
What would you suggest?
Accepting responsibility is what it's called.

<snort>

I was totally waiting for that.

Exactly how is putting your child up for adoption taking responsiblity for your actions?

People who think adoption is the answer to everything have absolutely no idea of what adoption entails.

Belive me, I know more about door step babies than 99.9% of the population.
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:54 pm
boomerang wrote:
What do you suggest be done with children born to parents who conceived with happy family stars in their eyes but still find themselves unable to adequately care for their child?

Accepting consequences and being a good parent are two entirely different things.

Sorry but that is one of the typical lib arguments for abortion if I ever heard one.

Gee, let's see, we keep the incoming child if Henry gets the promotion, but we kill the unborn child if the price of oil reaches $75.00/barrel because having a child may cause financial hardship.

Can any proposition be more disgusting than that?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:01 pm
boomerang wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
boomerang wrote:

Adoption? In Tx we even have places that unwanted babies can be dropped off literally on the doorstep, no questions asked.
What would you suggest?
Accepting responsibility is what it's called.

<snort>

I was totally waiting for that.

Exactly how is putting your child up for adoption taking responsiblity for your actions?

People who think adoption is the answer to everything have absolutely no idea of what adoption entails.

Belive me, I know more about door step babies than 99.9% of the population.

"snort" You have a problem with comprehension?
The question was, what do parents do with a child that they find they can no longer take care of. <i>
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:07 pm
Monte Cargo wrote:
boomerang wrote:

Sorry but that is one of the typical lib arguments for abortion if I ever heard one.

Gee, let's see, we keep the incoming child if Henry gets the promotion, but we kill the unborn child if the price of oil reaches $75.00/barrel because having a child may cause financial hardship.

Thank you for that totally unexaggerated and perfectly accurate picture of the average parents discussing their options, Mr. Limbaugh.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:15 pm
No. The question is - if people who are old enough to have sex are old enough to accept the consequences what should be done when they find they cannot care for the child?

This isn't just about teenagers having babies, they are not the only ones that have abortions and use contraceptives, and it is certainly not about money exclusive to anything else.

As to the door-step kids, most of them will spend their life in foster care, receiving a pat on the head and a hearty "good luck" on their 18th birthday.

So, people who find they can no longer care for their child should accept responsiblity by letting the state care for their child instead?

If they are old enough to accept the consequences shouldn't we force them to raise their own children?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:23 pm
This is, of course, a matter of separation of church and state. Keep in mind that religion is the root of (almost) all evil.

If one looks back in history, one will find massive persecution and murder in the name of religion. Moreover, many came to this country because of the evils connected with state-supported religion. In England, , for example, all had to contribute to the church, regardless of one's beliefs.
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:24 pm
kickycan wrote:
Monte Cargo wrote:
boomerang wrote:

Thank you for that totally unexaggerated and perfectly accurate picture of the average parents discussing their options, Mr. Limbaugh.

It's impossible to set an example that would be exagerated or inaccurate, because to the conditioned mindset, owing to the pro-aborts, such an example simply does not exist.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:27 pm
Monte Cargo wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Monte Cargo wrote:
boomerang wrote:

It's impossible to set an example that would be exagerated or inaccurate, because to the conditioned mindset, owing to the pro-aborts, such an example simply does not exist.

Yes. Conditioned mindset. Pro-aborts fault. Got it, Mr. Hannity.
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:29 pm
Advocate wrote:
This is, of course, a matter of separation of church and state. Keep in mind that religion is the root of (almost) all evil.

If one looks back in history, one will find massive persecution and murder in the name of religion. Moreover, many came to this country because of the evils connected with state-supported religion. In England, , for example, all had to contribute to the church, regardless of one's beliefs.

Sounds like garbage to me but to the 7% to 10% of atheists in this country's population, I suppose there's some redeeming value in your reply.

This country with its institutions of tradition that you trash was founded upon religious principles.

Discussion of devotion towards religion, and gratitude for the opportunity of having faith, was discussed at the hub of nearly every address that emanated from the great founding statesman in this country.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:31 pm
As someone recently messaged me
"he/she conjurs up this image of Norman Bates /Tony Perkins dressed as his mother in Pyscho muttering at the keyboard."
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:32 pm
How about a situation like this....

What if, at 47, I found myself pregnant. Because of my age I had genetic testing done to determine the fetus' health and learned that it suffered from a serious birth defect.

My insurance company decides that I am no longer a good client and drops me like a hot potato.

While I have the resources to pay for raising a healthy child, I do not have the resources to pay for an uninsured seriously ill child.

What then O Mighty Moralists?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:36 pm
O Mighty Moralists will help pay for the baby's needs, of coarse!
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:38 pm
boomerang wrote:
No. The question is - if people who are old enough to have sex are old enough to accept the consequences what should be done when they find they cannot care for the child?

This isn't just about teenagers having babies, they are not the only ones that have abortions and use contraceptives, and it is certainly not about money exclusive to anything else.

As to the door-step kids, most of them will spend their life in foster care, receiving a pat on the head and a hearty "good luck" on their 18th birthday.

So, people who find they can no longer care for their child should accept responsiblity by letting the state care for their child instead?

If they are old enough to accept the consequences shouldn't we force them to raise their own children?

I say that butchering the unborn baby should be the last and not the first option.

The books are full of examples of people who grew up to be giants among society, yet had non-existent childhoods, grew up in orphanages, or had some other negative background or upbringing.

After 33 years of Roe V Wade, 99% of the abortions occurring were for reasons other than rape or incest, which was the backbone of federal abortion protection.

So as opposed to death, the state's hand in directing care of a minor child seems less drastic, much less drastic.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:40 pm
Are you willing to vote to have your taxes raised in order to properly care for these children?

Right now, the social services/foster care system is seriously overwhelmed and desperate for funding.
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:41 pm
kickycan wrote:
Monte Cargo wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Monte Cargo wrote:
boomerang wrote:

Yes. Conditioned mindset. Pro-aborts fault. Got it, Mr. Hannity.

It's a sorry concept that your discussion will end after you've run out of the names of conservative commentators.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:48 pm
boomerang wrote:

No, that was not the question asked. YOU might wish that were the question, but what YOU wish doesn't matter. I answerd the question that was asked of me. You want to take it in a different vein, be my guest, but the snort is now on you.
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:50 pm
dyslexia wrote:
As someone recently messaged me
"he/she conjurs up this image of Norman Bates /Tony Perkins dressed as his mother in Pyscho muttering at the keyboard."

Reminds me of a joke I heard, when the mafia don was approached by someone who whispered in his ear. "Kill him", the don calmly said to his lieutenant. "Why" asked the lieutenant. "Because I can't stand anyone who whispers."
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:52 pm
"snort"?
asthma?
0 Replies

Monte Cargo

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:58 pm
boomerang wrote:
Are you willing to vote to have your taxes raised in order to properly care for these children?

Right now, the social services/foster care system is seriously overwhelmed and desperate for funding.

I'll hand it to you. "More Abortions means Lower Taxes" is probably a good slogan for Planned Parenthood.

The government would have plenty of money for the care of foster children if they eliminated the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Endowment for the Arts.
0 Replies