Bush Appoints AntiAbortion Doc to Head Pregnancy Office

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:01 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
bush is an arrogant jerk off. The fact that he's a republican president has nothing to do with it. He'd be an arrogant jerk off no mater his political views, occupation, or religious beliefs.

If he were an ordinary guy who hung out in bars he would probably spend a great deal of time getting the **** kicked out of him by the same rednecks who now embrace him, simply because he's an arrogant jerk off.

Rednecks? Are rednecks any less a citizen than say, you? Or are you a person that believes only the elitists should have a say?
Bush is the president, when the elitists gets one of their own lets see how he/she handles his/her latte. lol

Of course I believe only elitists should have a say... and let me define elitist for you... anyone who agrees with me absolutely. the rest of you are all worhtless, weak drains on a society that could be utopian if you idiots just listened to what I say as if it's the word of God.

You don't catch on very quickly do you?

I recognize ignorance, you've been very helpful in aiding me in that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:20 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
bush is an arrogant jerk off. The fact that he's a republican president has nothing to do with it. He'd be an arrogant jerk off no mater his political views, occupation, or religious beliefs.

If he were an ordinary guy who hung out in bars he would probably spend a great deal of time getting the **** kicked out of him by the same rednecks who now embrace him, simply because he's an arrogant jerk off.

Rednecks? Are rednecks any less a citizen than say, you? Or are you a person that believes only the elitists should have a say?
Bush is the president, when the elitists gets one of their own lets see how he/she handles his/her latte. lol

Of course I believe only elitists should have a say... and let me define elitist for you... anyone who agrees with me absolutely. the rest of you are all worhtless, weak drains on a society that could be utopian if you idiots just listened to what I say as if it's the word of God.

happy to hold the mirror.... service is my life....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:39 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

happy to hold the mirror.... service is my life....

You don't always drink upstream in the river, do you. Bad stuff in those waters that can mess with ones thought process.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:52 pm
Man will never be free until the last republican is strangled with the entrails of the last preacher.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:53 pm
The fact remains that teenagers DO have sex, and contraception is an efficient way to ensure that unwanted pregnancies are avoided, as well as STDs. As far as abortion, there are the religious, and the non-religious, who are on both sides of the issue. A youngster needs to understand the lawful options available to her, in case of an unwanted pregnancy, without coercion, and then let her make up her own mind.

It is up to parents to inculcate or not any religious slant that they may have on the subject, and not the government.
[/b]
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:59 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Man will never be free until the last republican is strangled with the entrails of the last preacher.

That's a beautiful sentiment. I wonder if I can get that on a wall plaque for my home.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:01 pm
kickycan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

That's a beautiful sentiment. I wonder if I can get that on a wall plaque for my home.

Send cash.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:06 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

You haven't been around long enough to realize that the Bear IS a redneck, Texas Maiden. But, due to a genetic malfunction somewhere along the line, he also inherited a functional brain. That's OK; you'll learn.

As to the question at hand, why is everyone so surprised and upset? Bush appointed Bolton to the UN. Bolton, who has spoken in favor of disbanding the United Nations. How much more bizarre can it get?

And, BTW, Bush isn't a Christian. He's a Christianist. Just like it isn't the Muslims that are the terrorists, it's the Islamists.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:13 pm
Merry Andrew if only I were bright enough to figure out whether I'd been complimented or insulted. :wink:
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:20 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

You haven't been around long enough to realize that the Bear IS a redneck, Texas Maiden. But, due to a genetic malfunction somewhere along the line, he also inherited a functional brain. That's OK; you'll learn.

As to the question at hand, why is everyone so surprised and upset? Bush appointed Bolton to the UN. Bolton, who has spoken in favor of disbanding the United Nations. How much more bizarre can it get?

And, BTW, Bush isn't a Christian. He's a Christianist. Just like it isn't the Muslims that are the terrorists, it's the Islamists.

Thank you, maybe I could return the favor by showing you how to spell my name. If you'll look in the upper left hand corner of where my poster name is....
Bolten has not made any statment like that since he was appointed as A to the UN. He has been very productive....ah, maybe that's why he's so disliked.
How do you know Bush isn't a Christian? Isn't that being judgemental & something that liberals view as strictly a no-no?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:22 pm
Bush may very well be a Christian. Unfortunately he also happens to be a knuckle-dragging chimp.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:23 pm
ah.........MA extends his hand.... LSM pisses in it..... off to a great start Laughing
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:23 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
The fact remains that teenagers DO have sex, and contraception is an efficient way to ensure that unwanted pregnancies are avoided, as well as STDs. As far as abortion, there are the religious, and the non-religious, who are on both sides of the issue. A youngster needs to understand the lawful options available to her, in case of an unwanted pregnancy, without coercion, and then let her make up her own mind.

It is up to parents to inculcate or not any religious slant that they may have on the subject, and not the government.
[/b]

Isn't it a fact that thieves still rob but we try to teach them not to?
What age teenager are you talking about? 13? 18?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:25 pm
kickycan wrote:
Bush may very well be a Christian. Unfortunately he also happens to be a knuckle-dragging chimp.

Dear Mr. Can
You'll be hearing from our attorney re: your libelous comparison of us to george w bush.

Sincerely,

Knuckle Dragging Chimps
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:37 pm
kickycan wrote:

I'm sure he would be hurt deeply if he knew you thought of him as a chimp.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:39 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I'm sure he's too self centered and cock sure for that.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:49 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
kickycan wrote:

I'm sure he's too self centered and cock sure for that.

Can you think of one president that hasn't had that particular problem? Or most politicians, for that matter. They all believe that they are just a bit better than the average bear. I don't think it's a particularly good trait, but there you have it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:50 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

[/b]

Isn't it a fact that thieves still rob but we try to teach them not to?
What age teenager are you talking about? 13? 18?

Any age. I have no problem with teaching abstinence to a 13 year old. I don't think that a youngster of that age has the emotional maturity to embark on a sexual relationship. But again, I don't think that is the job of the government. It is the job of the parents.[/b]
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:52 pm
An apology to Merry Andrew, I think I may have taken your post the wrong way "you'll learn", I apologize, with the exception of what I said about Bolton.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 01:55 pm
LoneStarMaiden -- humblest apologies for getting your name wrong. Btw, who said I was a 'liberal'?

Bear -- I think you know me well enough by now to know I'd never risk insulting anyone of your species. Smile
0 Replies